Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Catholic Archbishop Finds Cure To The Novel Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Catholic Archbishop Finds Cure To The Novel Coronavirus (289 Views)

JUST IN: Russia Allegedly Finds Cure For COVID-19 / China Finds Cure For Corona Virus / BREAKING: China Finds Cure For COVID-19 – #coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Finds Cure To The Novel Coronavirus by Antoeni(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
In a report yesterday, April 25th, 2020 by Jungle Journalist, His Grace Samuel Kleda, an Archbishop of the Douala Metropolitan Archdiocese and an expert in medicinal plant research with 30years experience, told the press that he had come up with a herbal mixture which allievated the symptoms of the Coronavirus when administered to infected persons.
The herbal medicine was originally for respiratory problems especially breathing problems, and was later augmented by the Archbishop after further research.
In his words, Archbishop Kleda stated that, “Given that I already knew the plants according to the symptoms of corona I have simply put together these combinations, prepared them and given to persons with the symptoms and they were relieved.”
The effectiveness of the remedy was first observed when it was administered to front line staff of the Diocesan health services in Douala who contracted the disease after attending to patients infected with the virus.
The Archbishop expressed his satisfaction as health workers who had taken the herbal mixture had fully recovered and stated that the mixture is available for infected persons in the premises of Codas Caritas in St Paul de Nylon at no cost. In reaffirmation, The Archbishop stated that, “Some nurses who had respiratory problems because they came in contact with Covid-19 patients took the product. Afterwards they were fine. All we want is that the persons should not die… My pleasure is that those who take the product are well, so I’m satisfied.”
Confirming this report, Rev. Fr, Israel GodsPower ANAWEOKHAI, MSP a Catholic priest in Douala stated that the number of recoveries have significantly increased since the administration of the herbal treatment.
In his words, “True speculation! He’s my Archbishop here in Douala. Many of those who took the herbs having tested positive are well now.”
It is worthy of note that in recent weeks Cameroon happened to be the country with the 5th highest of COVID-19 cases in Africa, with Douala being the commercial capital, and Yaoundé the federal capital as epicenters respectively.
But thanks to the efforts of the likes of our amiable Archbishop Kleda and other health practitioners, both herbal and medical. The number of ecovered cases have been on the high in the past days. We continue to keep our faith strong, trusting God for His mercies over this pandemic. The Catholic health commission is partnering here with the ministry of health.
While the World Health Organization, WHO, is yet to confirm this. The Ministry of Health in Yaounde has testified to it.
We hope and pray that as the number of those recovery from the virus through Archbishop Kleda herbal medicine continue on the increase, it will attract a global audience and attention to ensure a furtherance to aid humanity.
To this effect, in the last few days, Cameroon has reported a steady rise in recoveries with 627 recoveries on the 25th of April and 786 on the 26th of April.
https://cathareo.com/2020/04/26/breaking-catholic-archbishop-finds-cure-to-the-novel-coronavirus/

Re: Catholic Archbishop Finds Cure To The Novel Coronavirus by Nickymezor(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
I pray it works
Re: Catholic Archbishop Finds Cure To The Novel Coronavirus by Terver90: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Glory be to GOD

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Might See Up To 600 Cases As We Test The 3000 Pending Samples - Sanwo-olu / IR Thermometer For Sale / Here Is A Fact That You Don't Know About The Covid 19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.