Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday (42763 Views)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

Anambra state is a Christian state.

The body of Jesus Christ.
This is not about christian, its about money, ogwo ego, bloodu mmoneee.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Bahdsypha(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ezini:

Don't weep for them, weep for Kano and Lagos, Nigeria has been on.lockdown for over 5 weeks now what do we have? Increase in covid, obviously the stay at home order isn't working, crime is on the increase, people are dieing more from other ailments than covid as hospitals are under lock n key, economy is being destroyed, 70% of nigerians are the lower class who dont eat unless they go out, the proper thing to do is to open the economy with compulsory precautionary measures , that way people have a choice to take precautions and live or careless and die rather than forcfully kill them with hunger at home
In Obiano's case the federal government showed no interest in the survival of his people so why should he lock them in in hunger

Did they receive any trailer load of rice, did you see their name among 42 billion. Beneficiaries?
Mtcheeeeww

He should have opened the state up in phases little by little..
not just wake up one day and open everything up
he should have banned religious gathering for now...it's not an essential service
We all know how the fg can be nepotic in the affairs of this country
but that doesn't mean he should just leave people to die
okwa maka mgbe o ga e set...
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by jaggabban: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Since it is not El.Rufai, flat headers have no problem with this.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Bahdsypha(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Yes oo
Christians are immune to covid-19 oo..lol
All the people that have died from corona all around the world are not true Christians....dem be children of satan
True christians are only in anambra state no where else..na why nothing bad dey happen there..no kidnapping, theft or even fornication, na anambra holy pass.
Why is the governor even still talking about guidelines sef?
he should open everything without guidelines, his people are immune.
The state government should even open the borders and schools sef...anambra people are immune to covid-19 because they're children of God and every other people are children of satan
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Anambra is not Spain.. anambra is a dirty erosion ravaged dirty enclave with not more than 5 ventilators
Leave them now, let them be comparing themselves with Spain, Italy and US. Hospitals wey don dey abandon people before covid19, sha leave them
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Abagworo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hope Uzodinma should declare life imprisonment for anybody who sneaks into Imo from Anambra. This Obiano is a confirmed clown and should restrict his stupidity to his Anambra residents.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bahdsypha:

he should have banned religious gathering for now...it's not an essential service
Leave him, he wants to make history of himself. Even his generations to come will hate him

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:

My friend can you tell me how many tests done in Anambra. Virtually none. So how do you determine whether no corona virus or not?

So, they should remain indoors definitely while waiting for massive testing that will never happen??!...

Widespread testing and isolation will never happen in Nigeria!!! Face this reality!!!

This lock down isn't achieving that, no matter how you extend it!!! We must move on with our lives or perish in hunger and fear!!!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abagworo:
Hope Uzodinma should declare life imprisonment for anybody who sneaks into Imo from Anambra. This Obiano is a confirmed clown and should restrict his stupidity to his Anambra residents.
Not possible, people will always move sneakingly
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by kemii2634: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, they should remain indoors definitely while waiting for massive testing that will never happen??!...

Widespread testing and isolation will never happen in Nigeria!!! Face this reality!!!

This lock down isn't achieving that, no matter how you extend it!!! We must move on with our lives or perish in hunger and fear!!!
You are right, Anambra will make history, don't worry. Shebi una dey compare yourself with Spain and Italy without any test. You will soon understand why people died so quickly and consistently in Kano, its because there was no test and they taught they were covid19 free

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by iso604: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
when did I ever been tribalistic

Na one day bikin dey start thief
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:
Obiano is moving too fast in this matter. He is more concerned with APGA winning the next election than the health of the people. Similar thing republicans are doing in USA now.
However, the difference is USA is conducting enough tests and increasing the tests daily while Anambra is doing no test out all.
FG asked workers to resume work by monday you didn't give it a political meaning, now Anambra state governor did same and he is trying to win the state for his party by 2021.... How does asking workers to resume and next election relate?
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weldone o Anambranians. I clap for you, you want to make history in Nigeria, wetin pain me na say Anambra no plenty REACH Kano.
You want to turn all your people to ATHEIST by fire by force, because when all the pastors for churches don contract the infection, and churches become the Epicenter of this disease, and everyone dey run helter skater, your next generation would read that in history and HATE church. Your people will detest church more than plague in itself. Continue ehn
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by SpaceTour: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

Useless frustrated bastard. Is imo a state? Have you seen any Anambra living anywhere near Imo state? When 2/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra, so how many people still remain in your cursed dilapidated filthy shithole Imo state except commercial sex hawkers, armed robbers and kidnappers. Useless people from useless worthless Imo state and their 419 kingpin incompetent gov Uzodimma. Bunch of idiots

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by SpaceTour: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anambra is the foremost eastern state, doing the needful. Good job Obiano the working and proactive governor

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Esseite:

Does the facility have enough water for individual washing of hands for 20seconds every 10 - 15mins?...

Let's match out mouth with action.
Come to Anambra state, for the past 1 month if your shop or office do not have a bucket with tap and soap for hand washing you will pay 5000 naira fine... Ask anybody in Anambra, so providing hand washing facilities is not a problem.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Acmepreneur:

You are right, Anambra will make history, don't worry. Shebi una dey compare yourself with Spain and Italy without any test. You will soon understand why people died so quickly and consistently in Kano, its because there was no test and they taught they were covid19 free

Sigh... What are you saying sef??! Did you even read to comprehend??!

How does staying at home for weeks, and continuously, prevent the inevitable??!

No widespread testing and isolation is happening ever!!! How hard is that for you to comprehend??!...

The state citizens have basically isolated themselves for over 2 weeks with no symptoms, hospitalizations, deaths, etc... And no new entry into the state... Is it not fair or commonsense that they reopen for business while keeping others out??!...

Bro, lack of testing and isolation makes lock down and crippling of economic activities for weeks on end very stupid and pointless!!! Please, ask around!!!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by sayhi2bammy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Since the day you insinuated that NCDC intentionally did not send test kits to Kano state and you claimed it was order from Nmadi Kanu undecided
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by MrCork17: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Norphiee:
Hmmmmmn...I guess this man understand that NCDC is giving us fake update,...that is why he his not bothered about it ...just saying

You again. Anyways darling please can I mate wit u,? I have 1000 naira cash waiting 4u, all yours. All I need is juss kiss, hug, romance u, pressing & getting to knows u has friends. So what's your nomba again please? Be nice smiley
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bahdsypha:

I agree with you on the phase by phase opening... Ban on religious meetings should still be upheld for at least a month more, this should also go for interstate entry (this should be the top priority)!!!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes u can
MrCork17:

You again. Anyways darling please can I mate wit u,? I have 1000 naira cash waiting 4u, all yours. All I need is juss kiss, hug, romance u, pressing & getting to knows u has friends. So what's your nomba again please? Be nice smiley
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by FEGNO: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hope this does not backfire
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by tinsel: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saintinoo:

FG asked workers to resume work by monday you didn't give it a political meaning, now Anambra state governor did same and he is trying to win the state for his party by 2021.... How does asking workers to resume and next election relate?
The topic is allowing school children to resume. Workers can take precautions but not kids.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by fabuloz1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Obiano don vex since federal government no gree give am the $1b he requested to use and fight covki 19 cheesy grin
Fake News! when did he request $1Billion? grin I only know of N1Billion
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by JaruJaru890: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
Hope you will provide PPE to the teachers and students
students are at home. Only teachers to resume
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by simaustine: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why is he ordering teachers to resume work when students are still at home are they going to teach benches.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
fabuloz1:

Fake News! when did he request $1Billion? grin I only know of N1Billion
cheesy grin but bille bille dey there grin cheesy
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by nijabazaar: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

You are the Empress of Childish Tribalism, my dear
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by fabuloz1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy grin but bille bille dey there grin cheesy
But dollars too much nah grin
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:
I see churches everywhere as Instructions are been given.

Indeed and Truly Anambra is a Christian state.

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Obiano has once again re-affirmed that Anambra is a Christian state.
It is a Christian state but I don't think you read the full post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) / The Educative Game / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.