Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating (606 Views)

Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? / Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by bjprodint(f): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good day,my 3yrs+ son deficates immediately after eating, even without eating.so he's not growing well physically,but very intelligent, in short the best in his class.it started since when he was a baby.people said it was Jedi jedi ,I have treated Jedi Jedi with local herbs.I complained on a mother's forum on Facebook,they adviced I always give him multivitamins which I did religiously, no improvement.I took him to a hospital,they prescribed one drug for diarrhoea and zinc tablet,yet no improvement after using it.I went to a primary health center, they said we should do culture test on his poo.they said its 2k,i was scared that if only testing can cause 2k,then how much will the treatment be?I didn't do it cos I av been broke and an presently tired.my son has taken flagyl tablets to the extend that they are now friends,I deworm him frequently too,yet no improvement.I plan on sending him to my mother inlaw so that she too can try her best,but before then an pleading for doctors in the house to pls prescribe drugs that will work for him.thanks and God bless
Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by sapeleboi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
your son will heal in Jesus name, be prayerful madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by bjprodint(f): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
sapeleboi:
your son will heal in Jesus name, be prayerful madam
Amen ,thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by Golan007: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stop going online to seek medical advice.

You can spend money on airtime to be asking non entities, charlatans, unqualified people questions on what should be a strictly medical issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by bjprodint(f): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Golan007:

You can spend money on airtime to be asking non entities, charlatans, unqualified people questions on what should be a strictly medical issue.
Its just that am very tired

1 Like

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by bjprodint(f): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Golan007:

it just that am very tired
Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by Golan007: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=bjprodint post=89033830][/quote]

You know the right thing to do.
Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by bjprodint(f): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Golan007:

You know the right thing to do.
. Hmmm
Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by obiekunie2: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
bjprodint:
Amen ,thanks

madam did your son complete his immunization after birth?

1 Like

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by yesloaded: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
bjprodint:
Good day,my 3yrs+ son deficates immediately after eating, even without eating.so he's not growing well physically,but very intelligent, in short the best in his class.it started since when he was a baby.people said it was Jedi jedi ,I have treated Jedi Jedi with local herbs.I complained on a mother's forum on Facebook,they adviced I always give him multivitamins which I did religiously, no improvement.I took him to a hospital,they prescribed one drug for diarrhoea and zinc tablet,yet no improvement after using it.I went to a primary health center, they said we should do culture test on his poo.they said its 2k,i was scared that if only testing can cause 2k,then how much will the treatment be?I didn't do it cos I av been broke and an presently tired.my son has taken flagyl tablets to the extend that they are now friends,I deworm him frequently too,yet no improvement.I plan on sending him to my mother inlaw so that she too can try her best,but before then an pleading for doctors in the house to pls prescribe drugs that will work for him.thanks and God bless
Please madam, let them conduct proper medical test on your baby. 2k is not too much and this can save you lots of stress. Medical test is very essential and infact I don't allow doctor to prescribe drugs for me without proper test. Early detection of abnormalities in the body makes it possible to recover quickly. Sometimes we need only VIT C but without proper test we might end up buying series of expensive drugs

2 Likes

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by Mizwisdom(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Instead of flagyl switch to ORT also give him liquid food like complan

1 Like

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by nijabazaar: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Cystic fibrosis......

1 Like

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by Smhaykins(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
bjprodint:

My daughter had same issue....stool culture was done n wbc....den she was treated for infection....i also gave r diastop...its good for diarhea

2 Likes

Re: My Son Deficates Immediately After Eating by bjprodint(f): 9:35am On May 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

madam did your son complete his immunization after birth?
he missed the first immunization cos he was born during festive period DEC.21st,so hospitals were on holidays for two weeks,I mean Mondays.of the period.he missed the BCG.but completed other ones,I even have his certificate from the health centre

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Beijing Shuts Schools Over New Coronavirus Outbreak / Lightening Soap For Flawless Skin With Pawpaw & Carrot / Best Sleep Position And Mattress For Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.