Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) - Science/Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (117482 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Benito25: 9:00pm On May 01, 2020
piwr:
Stakers, visit my signature

scammer
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Marahoth: 9:25pm On May 01, 2020
Good question.
1. God runs a strong and organized judicial system. He is eternal JUDGE. Hes got a system by which spirit entities are judged. He also got a judgement system for man. Same reason why it seems like the wicked delay to die, or why we don't drop dead immediately we sin.

2. Satan has a lease on the earth. Thus you see him on rampage today, THROUGH humans who have yielded their will, via wickedness, lusts, etc. Satan took over Adam's Dominion of earth by convincing Eve and Adam to commit treason, thus he took over Adam's legal Dominion of earth .At the end of that lease, he will be put where he belongs.

3. Satan is NOT stronger than creation. God gave creation something called the WILL- power to choose. Him or satan. Good or evil. Satan can only destroy when he is given access by will. He has to tempt you, gain enough access by your will,(choosing him), then he begins to steal, kill and destroy. Same reason he couldn't face/fight Adam, but gain access to Adam's will, disobeying God to eat the fruit. The power of will is what on

4. God has a set time to finally destroy Satan Rev 20:10. The graphic scene is already described.

5. Sorry many typos. Typing fast and quite busy. I'm willing to talk more via call. I'll call.

Blessings

demmie1:

Why didn't God just destroy Satan instead of the innocent creations Satan keep corrupting.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

Chronicles of how people lived their lives u say?

So the best way the bible god can teach is to tell people to wage war and destroy utterly children and infants?? And u dont find that barbaric...?? To slay breat feeding babies...which manner of animal is your god

now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

So, of all the good verses in the Bible, you saw few verse with such barbaric instruction as it looks, and now you turned yourself to a sinless person to judge God.
Well, as for me, I wont be too quick to judge or explain situations I never witnessed, in times I didn't exist. At the same time, because of self righteous people like you, let's agree God was barbaric in such a few place but the same God has shown more love in many places in the Bible. Jonah wished God would destroyed Nineev but God was humble and merciful enough to God back on his words and save those people.
The same God that said we shouldn't kill one another, the same God when Jesus saved the woman caught in adultery from getting stoned. The same Jesus that brought relevance to children and women who were counted as irrelevant in those days. Same Jesus that when some people sent him out of their territory, his angry disciples told him to call down fire, Jesus rebuked them, and told them he came to save lives not to destroy lives.

At least if we didn't live in days of Amalekite to know what really warranted such instruction, we live now. And the same God has never told anyone to beat people, let alone kill people? Infact Jesus said, if they slap one side, turn the other. You can't be more righteous than God but since He's God and we can't understand many things in life, there will always be situations to point fingers at him but when God is Judged in the end, he would be found justified.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
light099:
Everything is in the Bible. But when you think you smarter than God, His things are quite tricky sometimes.

Stumbling to the arrogant who are wise in their own eyes, and life to the humble in heart.

Fxk it! You can't be smarter than the one who made you, who fashioned this whole vast complicated universe.

JOB 41 reads thus:
“Can you pull in Leviathan with a fishhook or tie down its tongue with a rope?
Can you put a cord through its nose or pierce its jaw with a hook?
Will it keep begging you for mercy? Will it speak to you with gentle words?
Will it make an agreement with you for you to take it as your slave for life?
Can you make a pet of it like a bird or put it on a leash for the young women in your house?" - Job 41

JOB 41 is an interesting read.
The chapter was describing a particular 'river monster'. If you can't toil with Leviathan, why then do you think you can toil with the one who made Leviathan?

Leviathan is not dead.

Isaiah 27:1 " In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea. "

I always tell Christians in this topic that Leviathan is not a spirit. It's a real creature. And it's the greatest creature God ever made.
I believe the government preach the Evolution theory know about this but cover it up. Since they love revealing the truth to us as fables in movie scenes, they've been entertaining the world with Godzilla.
I watched a video of Top unexplained Mysteries. The American government ran a nuclear test in the depth of the ocean. And they had a very loud roar of an animal. They said it was so loud that....bla bla bla ( dont remember exactly). It's also a very intelligent creature that's why Bible calls it crooked.
If you watched Godzilla 2019, they characterized Godzilla as very crooked and very fast, entering one wormhole to another in the ocean bed and avoiding the camera survelliance systems.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by HabuD: 9:59pm On May 01, 2020
Jokerman:

With your story, that means Noah existed before Adam, or are you talking of another flood before that of Noah??

Then Genesis also said, darkness was upon the face of the deep while the holy spirit moved above the waters, and then God said let there be light, and he created sun and the moon..

Are you saying pre-Adamites, lived without the Sun? If so what about the plants, how did they grow?
The pre-Adamites, probably they were vampires as they didn't need the sun ??
Regarding Noah's flood, I was only trying to give an illustration about how the preAdamite race were destroyed because of sin. Noah of course lived several years after Adam and the preAdamites. He did not precede Adam. I was talking about another flood that happened way before the time of Noah and even before the creation of Adam. Have you read scientific journals which stated that creatures like the leviathan and dinosaurs which existed millions of years ago were wiped out by a catastrophic event that resembled a flood? Do you know where this flood came from? This was the flood that God used to destroy the preAdamite race who fell to sin after Lucifer was thrown out of heaven and deceived them and all of God's creation to rebel against God since he could not defeat God himself. The darkness that came upon the earth was part of the resultant effects of the destruction God sent on that race. Read Jeremiah 4:23-26. It talks about the state of the earth in the preAdamite race after God had destroyed it. I have quoted it here for easy reference:
“I beheld the earth, and lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens [the skies/outer space where the sun, moon and stars were expected to inhabit and give light to the earth; NOT the highest heaven which is His place of habitation], and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and lo, there was no MAN, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.”
And these preAdamite race were men not vampires as Jeremiah 4: 23-26 tells us. Between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 there is a whole lot of events that occurred on the earth which was not recorded in Genesis but could be found in other parts of the bible, such as the rebellion and fall of Lucifer, who now became satan. Where do u think satan appeared from as the snake that deceived Eve? You think that was the way God made him?
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by anambraamaka: 10:00pm On May 01, 2020
Oyibo bu agbala
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Benito25: 10:01pm On May 01, 2020
piwr:
Stakers, visit my signature
scammer
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by HabuD: 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
The conclusion of the matter is in Deuteronomy 29:29: the secret things belong to God but the things which have been revealed belong to us. Truth is, our finite minds can NEVER understand everything there is to know about God or creation. It will just explode or run you mad! We have not solved simple calculus finish, is it now God we want to FULLY UNDERSTAND? Our minds cannot carry it all nor understand it! The bible does not definitely tell us everything there is to know about God or the creation but it gives us all that is sufficient for us to know at the level which our finite minds can carry. And these things can also not be understood from an intellectual point of view. They would sound foolish to the scientific minds, thats why we find a lot of persons on this forum unwisely inferring the bible as a foolish book. It takes the Holy Spirit to give one an understanding of these things. God is not stupid. He made these spiritual things to sound foolish to the intellectual so that the only way one can understand him or the things that pertain to him is to come to him by his Spirit not by science. God has even been quite gracious to allow science confirm most of these things that the bible had long discovered.
Conclusion of the matter is this - leave the complex matters to God (don't think you can solve it intellectually; you will only end up being foolish because you will discover things you might think are true but heaven which knows the 'real' truth will just be looking and laughing at your stupidity and the futility of your efforts) and take the ones he has been gracious enough to reveal to you at the level of your understanding.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2020
HabuD:

Regarding Noah's flood, I was only trying to give an illustration about how the preAdamite race were destroyed because of sin. Noah of course lived several years after Adam and the preAdamites. He did not precede Adam. I was talking about another flood that happened way before the time of Noah and even before the creation of Adam. Have you read scientific journals which stated that creatures like the leviathan and dinosaurs which existed millions of years ago were wiped out by a catastrophic event that resembled a flood? Do you know where this flood came from? This was the flood that God used to destroy the preAdamite race who fell to sin after Lucifer was thrown out of heaven and deceived them and all of God's creation to rebel against God since he could not defeat God himself. The darkness that came upon the earth was part of the resultant effects of the destruction God sent on that race. Read Jeremiah 4:23-26. It talks about the state of the earth in the preAdamite race after God had destroyed it. I have quoted it here for easy reference:
“I beheld the earth, and lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens [the skies/outer space where the sun, moon and stars were expected to inhabit and give light to the earth; NOT the highest heaven which is His place of habitation], and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and lo, there was no MAN, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.”
And these preAdamite race were men not vampires as Jeremiah 4: 23-26 tells us. Between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 there is a whole lot of events that occurred on the earth which was not recorded in Genesis but could be found in other parts of the bible, such as the rebellion and fall of Lucifer, who now became satan. Where do u think satan appeared from as the snake that deceived Eve? You think that was the way God made him?

I understand you and you may be right, but according to my Bible, there's nothing like pre-Adamites... It's fallacious.. Adam was the first human God created.... Even Jesus (the firstborn from creation confirmed it)....

Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 1:18am On May 02, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
Acoording to Bible scholars, the Earth is about 6000yrs old. God works of Creation started and was completed in 7days. But what if they were not actually days? What if it spanned over a million years?
Carbon dating has made us to know that the Earth is far more than 6000 years old.
Anyways, what do I know? undecided

The bible gives no age to the earth. It could be millions of years. It only gives days to the Creative days. Earth existed long before the creative days began
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2020
light099:

So, of all the good verses in the Bible, you saw few verse with such barbaric instruction as it looks, and now you turned yourself to a sinless person to judge God.
Well, as for me, I wont be too quick to judge or explain situations I never witnessed, in times I didn't exist. At the same time, because of self righteous people like you, let's agree God was barbaric in such a few place but the same God has shown more love in many places in the Bible. Jonah wished God would destroyed Nineev but God was humble and merciful enough to God back on his words and save those people.
The same God that said we shouldn't kill one another, the same God when Jesus saved the woman caught in adultery from getting stoned. The same Jesus that brought relevance to children and women who were counted as irrelevant in those days. Same Jesus that when some people sent him out of their territory, his angry disciples told him to call down fire, Jesus rebuked them, and told them he came to save lives not to destroy lives.

At least if we didn't live in days of Amalekite to know what really warranted such instruction, we live now. And the same God has never told anyone to beat people, let alone kill people? Infact Jesus said, if they slap one side, turn the other. You can't be more righteous than God but since He's God and we can't understand many things in life, there will always be situations to point fingers at him but when God is Judged in the end, he would be found justified.
The amalekite case is just one out of numerous barbaric act in the bible
U see your problem, u are an hypocrite and u want everyone to be like u.....
A book u call a universal book of truth and principle on how the whole world should live their lives should be well scrutinised. If u decide to pretend not to see th bad sides of the bible, well that's why we are here to expose the numerous dirty deeds your bible promoted.

Now the same god that permitted such barbaric acts, has that god changed?? Because your god is the same yesterday today and tmr
Oh the times are different, so it doesn't matter then to butcher people but now it matters.
No bro, we all cannot be deceived!
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2020
CANTICLES:

The bible gives no age to the earth. It could be millions of years. It only gives days to the Creative days. Earth existed long before the creative days began

Adam was created on the 6th day, adam did not live up to 1 thousand years.....from adam to jesus is not up to 10 thousand years, from jesus to out time is like 2 thousand years.

The bible shot itself on the foot giving the genealogy of jesus, in total, the bible age is not more than 10k years....s

Stop hiding behind the finger, the bible simply does not make sense
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

The amalekite case is just one out of numerous barbaric act in the bible
U see your problem, u are an hypocrite and u want everyone to be like u.....
A book u call a universal book of truth and principle on how the whole world should live their lives should be well scrutinised. If u decide to pretend not to see th bad sides of the bible, well that's why we are here to expose the numerous dirty deeds your bible promoted.

Now the same god that permitted such barbaric acts, has that god changed?? Because your god is the same yesterday today and tmr
Oh the times are different, so it doesn't matter then to butcher people but now it matters.
No bro, we all cannot be deceived!

When an atheist no longer has any valid arguments, will happily settle for things that happened back in the old testament in times we know nothing about, pretending not to see the new testament in times we know everything about.
What do you know about the Amalekites, I ask you? What do you know about those eras?
Maybe many centuries to come, depending on what life is then, people living then, who read about our time now, would fault why government would be so barbaric to arrest criminals and put them in prisons/kill them. It's easy to turn yourself to a self-righteous judge to pass comments on things you don't know much about.

Like you said, it's the same God today and forever. If same God did all those good things in the Bible especially the New testament which portrayed a revolution of benevolence, grace and mercy in such uncivilized era, then that settles it.
Yet, like I said in my last comment, since God is incharge, if he really made all these, he shouldn't be at the mercy of anyone's opinion. He can do what feels good before his eyes. We can't dictate for God or expect him to seek our permission before doing his things, that's one bitter truth you will have to deal with.
More so, our understandings are limited, we know little about this life we live in, so when we can judge our fellow men, we can't judge God from our tiny view of life.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2020
light099:

When an atheist no longer has any valid arguments, will happily settle for things that happened back in the old testament in times we know nothing about, pretending not to see the new testament in times we know everything about.
What do you know about the Amalekites, I ask you? What do you know about those eras?
Maybe many centuries to come, depending on what life is then, people living then, who read about our time now, would fault why government would be so barbaric to arrest criminals and put them in prisons/kill them. It's easy to turn yourself to a self-righteous judge to pass comments on things you don't know much about.

Like you said, it's the same God today and forever. If same God did all those good things in the Bible especially the New testament which portrayed a revolution of benevolence, grace and mercy in such uncivilized era, then that settles it.
Yet, like I said in my last comment, since God is incharge, if he really made all these, he shouldn't be at the mercy of anyone's opinion. He can do what feels good before his eyes. We can't dictate for God or expect him to seek our permission before doing his things, that's one bitter truth you will have to deal with.
More so, our understandings are limited, we know little about this life we live in, so when we can judge our fellow men, we can't judge God from our tiny view of life.

It seems u are so ashamed of the god of the old testament and u will happily use a blind eye to discard it and pretend it does not exist.
Am I right?
There may be God, I wont dispute that, but definitely he is not the god of the bible...God can never fit into your bible description of a blood thirsty, arrogant bully...Racist, sexist, idiotic, illiterate that does not know difference between moon and sun and proud of its foolishness.
There may be God, but obviously not a useless god of a chosen tribe but of the entire universe, if there is God, he obviously has no religion
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Treborblue(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

In the beginning God created the earth. Genesis is just reporting the repopulation of the earth. The water was part of the creation of the earth.
So are you telling me that those former creatures existed without sun or moon or light , pls lets create a new thread about this topic I'll like to discuss more and get more opinions
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

It seems u are so ashamed of the god of the old testament and u will happily use a blind eye to discard it and pretend it does not exist.
Am I right?
There may be God, I wont dispute that, but definitely he is not the god of the bible...God can never fit into your bible description of a blood thirsty, arrogant bully...Racist, sexist, idiotic, illiterate that does not know difference between moon and sun and proud of its foolishness.
There may be God, but obviously not a useless god of a chosen tribe but of the entire universe, if there is God, he obviously has no religion

I already gave you the perfect answer severally but you kept babbling the same thing over and over and over again since that's your only strong ground to make your flimsy excuse look valid.

For your information, God is not the God of any tribe, but of the entire universe. Every tribe, nations and races all over the world are acceptable to God. That's one of the things that made those Jews angry, they want God to themselves alone but God wants the whole world to himself.
God is not a sexist, the doctrine of Jesus was the revolution that accommodated women and children as important and adorable entities of the society, in an uncivilized era when they were treated as irrelevant.
Jesus brought one husband to one wife teaching, in a world where polygamy is normal, when women were taking advantage of and seen as commodities. I can imagine those men pointing at him and calling him a sissy and telling him he's insane for saying such.
Don't forget the golden rule is in the Bible, greatest law of life "love your neighbor as yourself", with the good Samaritan parable that further explains it. (The good Samaritan parable itself if full of deep meaning).
God has no religion, Jesus is the only criteria. The same Jesus who asked for forgiveness on behalf of those who tortured and killed him, full of love and mercy.

Well, you can leave the real thing and keep babbling Amalekites and other incidents in eras you know nothing about.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by shadeyinka(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2020
Treborblue:

So are you telling me that those former creatures existed without sun or moon or light , pls lets create a new thread about this topic I'll like to discuss more and get more opinions
No need for that.

1Jn 1:5:
"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 1:50pm On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

Adam was created on the 6th day, adam did not live up to 1 thousand years.....from adam to jesus is not up to 10 thousand years, from jesus to out time is like 2 thousand years.

The bible shot itself on the foot giving the genealogy of jesus, in total, the bible age is not more than 10k years....s

Stop hiding behind the finger, the bible simply does not make sense
You are trying to sound smart, but u never know how silly u look.
Show me where it SAys Earth was created on day 1 ?
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2020
CANTICLES:

You are trying to sound smart, but u never know how silly u look.
Show me where it SAys Earth was created on day 1 ?

You are indeed very stupid.
U think u can play hide and seek, the sun was created on the 4th day according to your trash u call bible.
Pls how old is the sun, sun is over 4 billion years old? So how smart are u?
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2020
Treborblue:

Only idiots of 21st century still believe this fairy tales
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 2:08pm On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

You are indeed very stupid.
U think u can play hide and seek, the sun was created on the 4th day according to your trash u call bible.
Pls how old is the sun, sun is over 4 billion years old? So how smart are u?
Firstly , I demanded of you to tell me when Earth was created on day 1. U clearly have no answers. Hence jump to day 4.

Sun wasnt created on day 4. The Hebrew word create wasn't use here but another form that could refer to preparing something or appointing it ( as it appears at Deuteronomy 15:1 ) . Again the word wasn't create.

Verse 3 already make us understand there was already LIGHT . so dont come and make silly assumptions here.

The first statement In the beginning God created Heavens ( including all its celestial bodies like sun stars etc ) and Earth . were not included in the Creative days.

No wonder u can't point the Day Heaven and earth were created. This is why I said u were not smart.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 2:11pm On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

Only idiots of 21st century still believe this fairy tales

Fairty tales that perfectly predicted the End of Babylonian world power and sight the name of the conqueror before he was even born . u see how smart u are ?
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2020
CANTICLES:

Firstly , I demanded of you to tell me when Earth was created on day 1. U clearly have no answers. Hence jump to day 4.

Sun wasnt created on day 4. The Hebrew word create wasn't use here but another form that could refer to preparing something or appointing it ( as it appears at Deuteronomy 15:1 ) . Again the word wasn't create.

Verse 3 already make us understand there was already LIGHT . so dont come and make silly assumptions here.

The first statement In the beginning God created Heavens ( including all its celestial bodies like sun stars etc ) and Earth . were not included in the Creative days.

No wonder u can't point the Day Heaven and earth were created. This is why I said u were not smart.

Dont twist the bible to satisfy your own delusion.
In which day did yahweh make the sun, moon and the stars??
At least we can use that as reference....the creation of the moon and stars was specifically stated to be made on which day? At least they did not mention specifically the exact day the earth was made, but they did for the stars and moon specifically.

So on which day pls?
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2020
CANTICLES:

Fairty tales that perfectly predicted the End of Babylonian world power and sight the name of the conqueror before he was even born . u see how smart u are ?

Which prediction is that??
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 4:38pm On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

Dont twist the bible to satisfy your own delusion.
In which day did yahweh make the sun, moon and the stars??
At least we can use that as reference....the creation of the moon and stars was specifically stated to be made on which day? At least they did not mention specifically the exact day the earth was made, but they did for the stars and moon specifically.

So on which day pls?

Good @ bold.

Day 4 wasn't about creation of sources of light ... Its a matter of appointment of times for the sun and moon to shine. The word create wasn't used. I told u the same word used was used at Deuteronomy 15:1 where it means granted or appointment .

Long before Day 4 we were told there was LIGHT. From which source was the light if sun and moon were not already in existence?
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

Which prediction is that??

Check History bro .. Cyrus the Great the mam who overpower world power from Babylon was long prophesied in what you called Fairy tale even before he was born. And that's fairytale ? Oh what a power in fairytales
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
CANTICLES:

Good @ bold.

Day 4 wasn't about creation of sources of light ... Its a matter of appointment of times for the sun and moon to shine. The word create wasn't used. I told u the same word used was used at Deuteronomy 15:1 where it means granted or appointment .

Long before Day 4 we were told there was LIGHT. From which source was the light if sun and moon were not already in existence?

Can u quote the portion of the bible that says the word "create" wasnt ise...which word was used??

King james version

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

The word "made" was used here, or should we say god made but did not create...hmmmm grin

Pls your response
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 4:55am On May 03, 2020
dazzlingd:

Can u quote the portion of the bible that says the word "create" wasnt ise...which word was used??

King james version

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

The word "made" was used here, or should we say god made but did not create...hmmmm grin

Pls your response

The problem is you refuse to consider the original meaning , this already shed light on the Fact that the Hebrew word Asah used here refer to making something from what already pre existed . not creating something new .

An example is Genesis 1:11

" Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields ( Asah] fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so.

That same word was translated yield here . Fruits yield or exist from already pre existing Created trees . with times and seasons given them to sprout seed.

Likewise at Genesis 1:16 , God was not directly creating but making the pre existing luminaries visible to the Earth.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2020
CANTICLES:

The problem is you refuse to consider the original meaning , this already shed light on the Fact that the Hebrew word Asah used here refer to making something from what already pre existed . not creating something new .

An example is Genesis 1:11

" Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields ( Asah] fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so.

That same word was translated yield here . Fruits yield or exist from already pre existing Created trees . with times and seasons given them to sprout seed.

Likewise at Genesis 1:16 , God was not directly creating but making the pre existing luminaries visible to the Earth.

We are talking about the stars and moon here, why did u jump to trees.
The bible was specific enough to say god made stars and moon on the fourth day, can u prove that wrong by quoting your version of bible that stated otherwise??
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 9:45am On May 03, 2020
dazzlingd:

We are talking about the stars and moon here, why did u jump to trees.
The bible was specific enough to say god made stars and moon on the fourth day, can u prove that wrong by quoting your version of bible that stated otherwise??

Go back to that post and check the usage of that word asah translated make. The same asah was translated yield. That verse I Gave u shed light that it is used when something is made available FROM what already pre existed.. Here the sun, moon , starts pre existed , but were made to be visible on day 4.
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2020
CANTICLES:

Go back to that post and check the usage of that word asah translated make. The same asah was translated yield. That verse I Gave u shed light that it is used when something is made available FROM what already pre existed.. Here the sun, moon , starts pre existed , but were made to be visible on day 4.

Why dont u just set it straight and state where it was said to be restored not made....or is there another meaning to the word made?? This is no linguistic class. I did not see where it said the moon and stars were made to be visible....why did u choose to add to the bible just to support your views and make it more palatable for u. Even u, arent u confused by the things u are trying to say
Re: 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) by CANTICLES: 2:24pm On May 03, 2020
dazzlingd:

Why dont u just set it straight and state where it was said to be restored not made....or is there another meaning to the word made?? This is no linguistic class. I did not see where it said the moon and stars were made to be visible....why did u choose to add to the bible just to support your views and make it more palatable for u. Even u, arent u confused by the things u are trying to say

No am not , because the translators say " Yield " thats why you are confused. If they had rendered it properly as " TREES MAKING FRUIT" ... Because the same word rendered made on day 4 , was the one they translated yield. It will show it clearly that when that Hebrew verb is used it means making something visible from what already pre existed . just as fruits become visible from trees that already pre existed. And this meaning is clear from the Fact that we are told long before Day 4 that there was light. So sources of light were present , they are just not yet visible and arranged for the planet Earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse / Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.