Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,660 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Day An Igbo Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day An Igbo Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life (401 Views)

On This Day, An International Indabooski Was Born / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day An Igbo Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life by Nobody: 8:52am On May 01, 2020

Re: The Day An Igbo Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life by garyaustin(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2020
We have Nigerian Army/Soldier. Please do not take your tribal stupidity to the Highly Respected Nigerian Army. Igbo Soldier indeed. I am out.
Re: The Day An Igbo Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life by ignis: 9:20am On May 01, 2020
garyaustin:
We have Nigerian Army/Soldier. Please do not take your tribal stupidity to the Highly Respected Nigerian Army. Igbo Soldier indeed. I am out.

Maybe he meant Biafran Soldier.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actor Yul Edoche, Narrates How He Survived ACCIDENT (VIDEO) / Nominate Your Best Female Vocalist of all times / Daddy Showkey Blasts Nigerians For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.