Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1333506 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2021
www.archymacho.com

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~USDT
~Bitcoin
~Skrill
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Payoneer
~Cashapp
~Zelle
~Money lion
~Greendot

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Amex gold
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact......................................................

☎️ WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL.)

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is super high.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,.......................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Rabble:
[s]I no your plans, do the damage control and clear the way with this moniker, then execute ur bad intentions with fresh user names[/s]

How much were you payed for this comment?

Are you part of those whose document is being used by the real scammer to create fake profiles on USA shopping sites?

Aside from living a wretched life, being unable to feed your family and begging for crumbs around nairaland, what else do you do for a living?

Are you bold enough to reveal your real identity or should I dig up all the rottenness in your life and post it here for all to see?

If you don't mind your business you'll definitely die before your time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good morning nairalanders!

$200,000 USDT needed in bits & bulk.

$115,000 btc needed in bits & bulk.

$50,000 Payoneer funds needed.

$25,000 Skrill&Neteller

Buying at current market rate.

We are still buying massively

All wallets are welcomed.

Instant payment is guaranteed.

Click on my WhatsApp link for swift trade

WhatsApp: 08163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
LandMann:

Now you are coming in in the middle of the conversation without going back to the genesis to see where this is coming from.

I only listed escrows AFTER LiquidMer jumped on my thread and started spamming the place with scam allegations multiple times while promoting the use of wese90 who I already have doubts about.

If I listed three persons, how on earth did I emphasize one out of the three?

If she isn't known by that name, can you please tell everyone what her username is so that they can go do their research?

With your level of intelligence I expect you to take a deep look at the sequence of events before jumping into conclusion.

I repeat, the first time I was unduly attacked was when I asked if wese90 could be trusted after Macfortune told me he wasn't available.

The second time was when I asked about bulkpm because we were chatting and I was in the process of buying perfect money from him. LiquidMer quoted my enquiry about BulkPM and tagged it scam scam... Went to one other thread, put my phone number there and username and tagged it scammer... Went to Truecaller and did the same thing. What is the justification for this?

Third time I was attacked is when I created my own thread to promote my transactions and also provide links to valuable learning resources. LiquidMer jumped on that thread and spammed it multiple times with scam allegations against me. It was in my response to one of his attack post on my thread that I encouraged people to use escrow if they want to and I listed the three persons I have transacted with in the past who can serve as escrow.

So why on earth are you not calling out LiquidMer who started the attack on me when I have never had any business with him or anyone else here that lead to loss of money?

Why have you now allowed the mod to manipulate you into supporting her narrative in defence of the unhealthy practice of LiquidMer defaming others to promote wese90 who charges fees, collects documents and misuses such.

Would you be happy if an unknown user jumped on your posts and tagged you a scammer?

DO YOU RECALL HOW YOU FELT WHEN SOMEONE ON SME TAGGED YOU A SCAMMER?

Please be objective so you don't lose whatever regard I still have for you.

From all you stated above, where did wese90 offend you ? Why did you leave liquidmetal or whatever you called him and started defaming wese90?

Once again, Bukky of sme isn’t known here and hasn’t been using here as far as I know and thus, why will people here go to Facebook to look for her to come escrow here?
And when someone accused me of scam on the sme group, did I attacked Bukky or other mods for it ?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Rabble(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
LandMann:

How much were you payed for this comment?

Are you part of those whose document is being used by the real scammer to create fake profiles on USA shopping sites?

Aside from living a wretched life, being unable to feed your family and begging for crumbs around nairaland, what else do you do for a living?

Are you bold enough to reveal your real identity or should I dig up all the rottenness in your life and post it here for all to see?

If you don't mind your business you'll definitely die before your time.
ok go head reveal my identity seem you no me that much and to think that every one thats is against u is being paid or has nothing meaningful going on in his life, Mtcheeeew
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Alibaba payment available ...

Let’s pay your chinese suppliers...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 44Bulldog(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Neteller needed at good rate
Quote me if you're in
Escrow is a must... reputable one
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by homicsblinks: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
mimilogistics:
265,000 rmb available for payment to China bank accounts only.

Rate is 78.9.

Minimum you can buy is 10,000 rmb above.

You must pay Naira before we start paying RMB.

First come, first serve, the earlier the better.

Chat our Nigerian customer care on Whats App to buy RMB: 2349096712 144

Please who can vouch for mimi logistics. I want to buy RMB from him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

From all you stated above, where did wese90 offend you ? Why did you leave liquidmetal or whatever you called him and started defaming wese90?

Once again, Bukky of sme isn’t known here and hasn’t been using here as far as I know and thus, why will people here go to Facebook to look for her to come escrow here?
And when someone accused me of scam on the sme group, did I attacked Bukky or other mods for it ?

It's pointless having a conversation with you when you clearly have a bad history on SME and here seems to be a safe haven for you.

Please tell everyone why you are so interested in ignoring the fact that I listed three persons and even you as escrow but you and the mod are now hell bent on focusing on using the escuse of Bukky not being known here.

I know you are offended that you got banned from SME after being accused of defrauding a member and I remember you always directing people to nairaland vice versa to do transactions with you.

I just wonder if that is the reason you're pretending to not know who Bukky is or trying to portray her as someone that cannot be trusted.

As far as I know, she has done more for Nairalanders and other Nigerians than you or the mod who is focused on dragging her personality so as to get at me.

Again, is there a rule that says it's a must to use wese90 as escrow and is it a crime if a member lists other persons he/she is comfortable with?

The fact that you don't know the name of the fool who caused all this or deliberately misspelling his username so people cannot follow the trail of events shows you are either not properly informed or just too lazy to read and understand issues properly before making judgement.

I'm not responsible if you refuse to open your eyes or brain on this matter and your opinion is from henceforth worthless to me.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by opeyemix: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
BRING WHAT'S AVAILABLE FOR THE FAIREST RATES

Amex✓
Amazon✓
Bitcoin✓
USDT✓
ETH✓
Google pay✓
Greendot (mail, spending)✓
Go2bank✓
Robin hood✓
Lilibank✓
Steam✓
Walmart✓
Sephora✓
Vanilla✓
Macy✓
Best buy✓

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rabble:
ok go head reveal my identity seem you no me that much and to think that every one thats is against u is being paid or has nothing meaningful going on in his life, Mtcheeeew

Please go and solve your family problems.

I can't waste my time responding to a tribal bigot and father who doesn't know how to raise up a child and who can't feed his family.

I can imagine how your child will grow up with a father who makes such poor judgement on issues they know nothing about and would have been better of keeping quiet.

Shalom
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wait, have you guys stopped buying and selling Africard funds, or is there a new development I'm unaware of?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bulk eBay checkout available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
LandMann:

It's pointless having a conversation with you when you clearly have a bad history on SME and here seems to be a safe haven for you.

Please tell everyone why you are so interested in ignoring the fact that I listed three persons and even you as escrow but you and the mod are now hell bent on focusing on using the escuse of Bukky not being known here.

I know you are offended that you got banned from SME after being accused of defrauding a member and I remember you always directing people to nairaland vice versa to do transactions with you.

I just wonder if that is the reason you're pretending to not know who Bukky is or trying to portray her as someone that cannot be trusted.

As far as I know, she has done more for Nairalanders and other Nigerians than you or the mod who is focused on dragging her personality so as to get at me.

Again, is there a rule that says it's a must to use wese90 as escrow and is it a crime if a member lists other persons he/she is comfortable with?

The fact that you don't know the name of the fool who caused all this or deliberately misspelling his username so people cannot follow the trail of events shows you are either not properly informed or just too lazy to read and understand issues properly before making judgement.

I'm not responsible if you refuse to open your eyes or brain on this matter and your opinion is from henceforth worthless to me.

Shalom

Lol... onto say I try to calm you and mediate in the issue you’re having with everyone ? Haha

You obviously have serious mental problems...

Now it’s me you’re attacking ? Lol

You know in your shallow mind I exited SME group on my own after fiverr ranking issue which I did for a member which didn’t work for his account... that’s what you tag as scam ? Now I see the game you’re playing here...

If no be say you dey mad, u mentioned me to your audience as a preferred escrow on your tour thread and now tagging me to scam cos I tried to calm you in an issue you’re having ...

It’s pointless allowing you have a field day here with your idiocy...

I’d urge all escrows you’ve attacked to just ignore you and I’m sef not gonn reply you again ...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DelTel(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
mayskit4luv:

How i wish i can attach a voice note.
Well, i was expecting this. To start with, this was not the first time we've been transacting. From PayPal, to Zelle.

I'm an exchanger. i don't manufacture funds in the corner of my room.

Every paypal funds I've sold to you, has been very clean. i can guarantee that. there has never been any issues with it. And of course with the payments I've helped you with, through paypal though, there's never been issues.

As regards Zelle, if I'd be honest with you. most exchangers selling Zelle funds, sells the one with minimum or no issue funds.

if i can remember, all Zelle funds I've sourced out for you, has been sourced out carefully to avoid any issues. and there's not been any complain from you.

The specific transaction of $1300, was separate transactions of $300 and $1000 respectively. Sourced out from a fellow exchanger.

Upon every Zelle funds i sourced out, i always asked... i hope i won't have issues with the funds, ofwhich this particular transaction the exchanger assured and promised to take full responsibility incase there's any chargedback.

The first transaction was $300, and of course after confirmation you made payment to me. and i later paid the source., likewise the second transaction of $1000. it was the third day or thereabout you came and complained about the note added to the $1000 (which was different from the one i was sent), which i assured you, if there is any future chargedback, the exchanger(source) promised to take full responsibility.

But you weren't ok with it... Despite you knowing fully, your sister went ahead to refund the payment of Zelle of the $1000 you complained about, and the other $300 that you were not having issue with the note added, which you've already paid for. And you still expect me to take responsibility.

Point of correction, there was no chargedback! But rather, you were the one that refund the Zelle payment.... and you later asked me to charge it back for you. Does that even make sense?

I'll add how a Zelle chargedback looks like later.

Cc: Dominique
Funlord
Tabbazz
Puskin
Lalasticala
HazzanTazzan
Wese90

kunletoks, Havanatandt bobo65, Kreamie gigtrainee, computerglobal Bobby2020, siegfried99 clems88 DrGreen119, Protein0, adecamp wildchild1, chelseamann travelwaka, jamebex masix11 Chinwe01, emmy96, Bura4all, EbizCoachNg2, PrinceTom1 Crispels Nobledavid, Tripitaka, LumiTee, josephsm823, qualityovenbake, Carmal90, gr8virus Dosmay Tgiirl, jaady, bkuranga, Kharly1577, aroundnaija, phurlly, saynotocultism, Mavor, chewbacca, bolt000 drcynthia Percival9 fabulous986, Bigmex, Greatboko, pwiz, coolbatty, jeffkennedy selfmadeOLX, yuppy101, papaking1, wyse24, farano, Rosay15, Xcelinteriors, Chible17, Berliner1, Youngtekkey, Slayer2, Dewunmymatt, Dhavidoh, Ayo199, breadwinna, Sambar, GMan650

Different because you surreptitiously tampered the incriminating information as sent by Zelle (see image attached NOTE)

The complete info is in image 2 showing "AK56672D57J worst nightmare, I\u2019II report it".

No sane recipient will get such a narration and keep quiet.

She informed me and I communicated to you and we agreed you provide the zelle details of the senders so she can refund the money. You promised to do that but didn't note for weeks and she had no choice than to proactively inform her bank she got some funds she doesn't know the source especially after you sent a forged ID card of the sender (see attached) and said the $1k sent was from Jonathan Pond whereas it was from a Company Account!

Fastforward April 2021, the original owners of the accounts and funds contacted the bank that their zelle was hacked and the $1300 were stolen alongside other funds.

Thank goodness the lady already notified her bank about the $1000 and $300, and was on suspense with the bank, so she was exonerated from the fraud, and the $1000 and $300 were refunded to the owners. She could've been roped into something she knew nothing about and made to refund, and also her zelle and bank account closed and barred from using zelle again.

Now to the main issue:

a) were you Mayskit4luv paid for the funds?
b) were you informed about the noted irregularities and asked to provide zelle details to make refund?
c) did you provide the zelle details of senders to make the refund?
d) now that the $1000 and $300 have been rightly returned to owners, have you Mayskit4luv refunded the owners money?
e) does it make any difference if it was a chargeback or fund returned by recipient, or are you proud to be associated with a fraud?

Just so you remember if you have forgotten, a fraud, hacking into a financial institution database is involved here and you are still trying to justify a position. The forged documents aside.

Cc: Dominique
Funlord
Tabbazz
Puskin
Lalasticala
HazzanTazzan
Wese90
kunletoks
Carshopper
Havanatandt
bobo65,
Kreamie
gigtrainee,
computerglobal
Bobby2020,
siegfried99
clems88
DrGreen119,
Protein0,
adecamp
wildchild1
chelseamann
travelwaka,
jamebex
masix11
Chinwe01,
emmy96,
Bura4all,
EbizCoachNg2,
PrinceTom1
Crispels
Nobledavid,
Tripitaka,
LumiTee,
josephsm823,
qualityovenbake,
Carmal90,
gr8virus
Dosmay
Tgiirl,
jaady,
bkuranga,
VinTruth
Kharly1577,
aroundnaija,
phurlly,
saynotocultism
Mavor,
chewbacca,
bolt000
drcynthia
Percival9
fabulous986,
Bigmex,
Greatboko,
pwiz,
coolbatty,
jeffkennedy
selfmadeOLX,
yuppy101,
papaking1,
wyse24,
farano,
Rosay15,
Xcelinteriors,
Chible17,
Berliner1,
Youngtekkey,
Slayer2,
Dewunmymatt,
Dhavidoh,
Ayo199,
breadwinna,
Sambar,
GMan650

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... onto say I try to calm you and mediate in the issue you’re having with everyone ? Haha

You obviously have serious mental problems...

Now it’s me you’re attacking ? Lol

You know in your shallow mind I exited SME group on my own after fiverr ranking issue which I did for a member which didn’t work for his account... that’s what you tag as scam ? Now I see the game you’re playing here...

If no be say you dey mad, u mentioned me to your audience as a preferred escrow on your tour thread and now tagging me to scam cos I tried to calm you in an issue you’re having ...

It’s pointless allowing you have a field day here with your idiocy...

I’d urge all escrows you’ve attacked to just ignore you and I’m sef not gonn reply you again ...

You're trying to calm me by supporting the unjust attacks on my person while casting doubts on Bukky who you know very well and someone who is 100x better than you in character and reasoning.

You must think everyone has a 1 kilobyte brain like you to not see beyond your dumb lies of trying to calm me.

Before you switch the narrative, there are only three parties to this issue and they will be called to anwer their role in the defamatory remarks against me and they are:

1. LiquidMer who is conveniently anonymous while spamming nairaland with scam allegations against me and promoting the use of wese90.

2. Wese90 who is likely behind the LiquidMer account as he was repeatedly mentioned in the defamatory statements against me.

3. Dominique the moderator who claimed that LiquidMer is right to defame my person.

All other persons who have attacked me and shown support for the actions of LiquidMer have equally gotten same treatment. If they're not satisfied, they can request to be parties to this case so that at the appropriate time they will come with evidence to prove why LiquidMer is hiding behind anonymity to defame me and simultaneously promote another person I do not agree with in clear violations of the law and the rules of this forum.

I asked that anyone commenting on this issue should go back 2 weeks and see how it all started. Don't jump in in the middle and try to take sides when you do not have a full understanding of what has been happening. The moderator has been deleting threads and comments in other to twist the narrative to suit her own but I have enough documentary evidence on what's been happening here.

Cc: seun fod puskin naijacutee
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
LandMann:

You're trying to calm me by supporting the unjust attacks on my person while casting doubts on Bukky who you know very well and someone who is 100x better than you in character and reasoning.

You must think everyone has a 1 kilobyte brain like you to not see beyond your dumb lies of trying to calm me.

Before you switch the narrative, there are only three parties to this issue and they will be called to anwer their role in the defamatory remarks against me and they are:

1. LiquidMer who is conveniently anonymous while spamming nairaland with scam allegations against me and promoting the use of wese90.

2. Wese90 who is likely behind the LiquidMer account as he was repeatedly mentioned in the defamatory statements against me.

3. Dominique the moderator who claimed that LiquidMer is right to defame my person.

All other persons who have attacked me and shown support for the actions of LiquidMer have equally gotten same treatment. If they're not satisfied, they can request to be parties to this case so that at the appropriate time they will come with evidence to prove why LiquidMer is hiding behind anonymity to defame me and simultaneously promote another person I do not agree with in clear violations of the law and the rules of this forum.

I asked that anyone commenting on this issue should go back 2 weeks and see how it all started. Don't jump in in the middle and try to take sides when you do not have a full understanding of what has been happening. The moderator has been deleting threads and comments in other to twist the narrative to suit her own but I have enough documentary evidence on what's been happening here.

Cc: seun fod puskin naijacutee

Chairman, as e be now, everyone Don confuse, so you get prove to wetin I bold soo?

Sounds like we need to call higher authorities into this, for like 2 days now, trade Don dey on hold for here as we dey court session since then. Make una shaa pity the grass wey dry here this Elephants..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Havanatandt:

Chairman, as e be now, everyone Don confuse, so you get prove to wetin I bold soo?

Sounds like we need to call higher authorities into this, for like 2 days now, trade Don dey on hold for here as we dey court session since then. Make una shaa pity the grass wey dry here this Elephants..

Sir, go to this my post quoted by the one lying that he's trying to calm me. Click on my username and see if it will take you to the original comment:

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/1005#102663893

It won't because somebody has deleted it.

Also, go to my thread below and look closely at the lines joining each new comment. You'll see that some have been deleted so people won't know how badly LiquidMer spammed my thread for three days straight without action from the mod despite being called. They only got deleted after domnique started defending and justifying the actions of LiquidMer.

https://www.nairaland.com/6597119/landmann-perfect-money-bnb-btc

In that same thread, I put links to different educational content people can learn to earn money from each time I post.
Surprisingly, the link to Bukky's thread was deleted or hidden yesterday after I realized that the mod was in support of LiquidMer and trying to make it seem like I asked my potential clients to only use Bukky just as the Hazzan fellow is responded on this thread and tried to make the same claim which is outrightly false and misleading and manipulation of facts to support their narrative... The BukkySME thread was suddenly hidden or deleted yesterday... A thread that has more than 10 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/6484361/how-make-100-500-week

This is just preliminary narrative of how they're trying to manipulate things here.

I have openly tagged both seun and the other mods in my comments so they can bear witness to what's happening because at this point the circle of persons involved will have to defend their actions when they're called. For certain comments and threads to be deleted or hidden so that impartial members of this forum cannot do their own investigation just shows how someone is trying to suppress and manipulate opinion against me.

Time will tell.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
LandMann:

Sir, go to this my post quoted by the one lying that he's trying to calm me. Click on my username and see if it will take you to the original comment:

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/1005#102663893

It won't because somebody has deleted it.

Also, go to my thread below and look closely at the lines joining each new comment. You'll see that some have been deleted so people won't know how badly LiquidMer spammed my thread for three days straight without action from the mod despite being called. They only got deleted after domnique started defending and justifying the actions of LiquidMer.

https://www.nairaland.com/6597119/landmann-perfect-money-bnb-btc

In that same thread, I put links to different educational content people can learn to earn money from each time I post.
Surprisingly, the link to Bukky's thread was deleted or hidden yesterday after I realized that the mod was in support of LiquidMer and trying to make it seem like I asked my potential clients to only use Bukky just as the Hazzan fellow is responded on this thread and tried to make the same claim which is outrightly false and misleading and manipulation of facts to support their narrative... The BukkySME thread was suddenly hidden or deleted yesterday... A thread that has more than 10 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/6484361/how-make-100-500-week

This is just preliminary narrative of how they're trying to manipulate things here.

I have openly tagged both seun and the other mods in my comments so they can bear witness to what's happening because at this point the circle of persons involved will have to defend their actions when they're called. For certain comments and threads to be deleted or hidden so that impartial members of this forum cannot do their own investigation just shows how someone is trying to suppress and manipulate opinion against me.

Time will tell.

I went through it, but I cannot say much, maybe it was removed because it faulted some rules on here... Maybe Seun can help look into it, other members of this thread too can go check it out.. I'm kinda confused on the whole issues, let the bast be gone, we've still got more ahead please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Daviator(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
HazzanTazzan:
Alibaba payment available ...

Let’s pay your chinese suppliers...

Still available sir?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Daviator(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pls let's not scatter here for everyone.

Some of us will go back to the village.
Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
$170 gns PayPal is available.Dm

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
LandMann:

Kindly provide the documentary evidence, and also where I said anybody is free to defame anybody.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fffolly: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
LoverOfEvil:
$800 available

Ur rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Daviator:

Still available sir?

WhatsApp 09020963961
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Alibaba payment available ✅

eBay payment available ✅

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fffolly: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
SchoolAndEarn:
4k naira ltc needed

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
dominique:

Kindly provide the documentary evidence, and also where I said anybody is free to defame anybody.

Here are the facts of this issue and feel free to deny or disprove them so other members can judge.

1. I first mentioned your username a couple of days ago when LiquidMer tagged me a scammer for no reason at all. You asked him to provide evidence of his malicious claim. Did he provide it?

2. I tagged you again when LiquidMer came to my thread 3-4 days ago and repeatedly claimed I'm a scammer. You saw his posts. Did you ask him to back up his claim?

3. You made the statement below true or false?

"Incase you've not noticed, my main position here is to block scams and spams not take defamatory posts about anybody. I do not take down scam accusations posts until I get substantial evidence that they're false."

4. I interpret your statement in 3 above to mean that LiquidMer or any other member of this forum is free to label any other member a scammer and that person is automatically guilty until you get substantial evidence that such allegations are false. Is my interpretation correct?

5. If 4 above is a correct interpretation, does it conflict with rules 2, 3 and 8 of nairaland?

6. If 3 above is a correct interpretation, is it in accordance with the Nigerian criminal law?

7. Tabbaz made a post where he advised against falsely accusing members. Do you agree with his opinion?

8. Will you stand in court to defend the malicious claims made by LiquidMer against me?

9. Will you produce him to defend his claims?

10. Lastly, if you are so certain that you are right, would you be kind enough to drop your address so that we can come and personally ask you to produce LiquidMer so that he can make it known to the world how he reached the decision that I'm a scammer?

Kindly respond to each question so that those monitoring will know the truth.

You can also delete this post the way several of my posts have been deleted since this issue started.

Cc: puskin fod tabbaz seun naijacutee

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
BulkPM:
I will ignore you guys including Funlord for my own good, and also for health purposes. The man called Funlord, is not just a nuisance but also a criminal. There is one thing he cannot deny. He does yahoo for a living, hence his joblessness on this forum. A wise man once said, "illegitimate people try as much to seem legit by discrediting other people's personality, they make themselves legit by their own effort".

Legit traders here are not jobless, they provide solutions when necessary, otherwise they don't even comment. You will never see them lay false accusations. I wonder where some people drop their sanity, that, less than a month user will just jump into people's post and tag scam scam scam, and you will go on to applaud the act.

After all this talk, you eventually scammed someone and have gone AWOL, was waiting for this to happen. After asking you what makes you think I’m supporting the scam accuser, you didn’t answer my question and went on wondering, now wondering has made you look like the insane one. As I mentioned before, it will end in tears for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mayskit4luv(m), helpee(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.