Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,070 members, 7,845,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1371024 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (2412) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
$25 ETH for Sale
#450/$

Whatsapp-below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
NanaF:

Someone said they are about concluding N10Million transaction with you, that's almost $30k. You can scroll up to read. The FBI Case is still an open one, investigations are ongoing. I hope EFCC comes to look for you as you are still deceiving people that your funds are legit.

Only you said the funds were not legit in your comment above. Now same you is backtracking. You started backtracking once I raised alarm on seeing the news and you still keep on posting legit on all your ads. Your chat where you assured me the funds were 100% legit is still in this thread.

I have your own words which I will keep quoting since money is making you deny your words. Paypal will notice a trend and term it as suspicious especially when hundreds of account are moving such illegal funds in the same way.

I didn't want to call you names again but I don't think I can help it.. Coz they truly describes you. @NanaF, You are a devil, a thief, a very smart blackmailer... I have never talked to anyone here concerning getting $30k from me. Either through phone call or chat. You can ask him or her to provide evidence for that. And even if I he approaches me for fund, getting it for him bit by bit is what all exchangers could do. Your only problem with me is that I refused to be blackmailed to get money from me. Remember, your own $2k fund took me 3-4 days before it was completed. And it was 3 installmental payments ($300+$400+$1,300). So if these funds were already there as you have claimed, your own $2k would have come once and immediately. Not that I would be sourcing it for you in a period of 3-4 days

And yes, the fund I sold to you is 100% legit. Bring evidence that the fund I sold to you was unemployment. It's very obvious the way you're quoting part of my words just to twist it to achieve your goals of making people believe the funds I sent to your account were unemployment. You realized that quoting my full statement could defeat your mission right?

I may not reply you again if you fail bring evidence that the 3 installmental payments I sent to your account were unemployment funds. And I may be forced to curse you if you keep saying the funds I sent to you were unemployment funds and without providing any evidence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Philantropists:
Hi,
you are accusing the guy of selling bad funds to you without any evidence, can you post screenshots of the transaction history and PayPal limiting your account.

I am looking for a PayPal seller to supply funds worth over N10 million Naira and I was going to transact with him.

EbizCoachNg2, You’re an unrepentant fraudulent individual and you can never Stop lying. My funds is the last money your seller sent because his account got limited. What does that tell you?

Your full statement is you literally saying that you didn’t sell me unemployment funds (after I called you out on them being fraudulent when the news broke) but that’s even if you did it’s not your fault
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
$1400 clean paypal needed, $500 needed for paypal invoice payment

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
PotatoSalad:
$635 PayPal funds available for sale.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature

Invoice payments also available

Available

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Philantropists: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
I am not Ebiz, I am only asking you to post here the screenshots of the transfers from him to you and a screenshot of PayPal limiting your account.

Obviously there is no way to show it's unemployment funds since PayPal transfers doesn't show source of funds but post the screenshots.

NanaF:

EbizCoachNg2, You’re an unrepentant fraudulent individual and you can never Stop lying. My funds is the last money your seller sent because his account got limited. What does that tell you?

Your full statement is you literally saying that you didn’t sell me unemployment funds (after I called you out on them being fraudulent when the news broke) but that’s even if you did it’s not your fault
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
BinaryRocks:
$25 ETH for Sale
#450/$

Whatsapp-below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
$5 paxful BTC available...chat me on telegram...not on WhatsApp at the moment.... 430 fixed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MackDavid(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello,

Mr. Seun Osewa, Tabbaz, Dominque. Kindly see below for your perusal and acknowledgement.

Cc:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove
Puskin
Seun Osewa
Dominique
Naijacutee
Tabbaz
jarus
OAMJ4
sexkillz
maclatunji
manmustwac
Omoaj
Papiikush
Ujsizzle
Ibraheem009
Seun
Modath
Okwaifugo
Kaboninc
Abuhazzan
eliteweb
Funlord
Wilian10
Lifestyle1
Legendary11
Nifty247

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Philantropists:
I am not Ebiz, I am only asking you to post here the screenshots of the transfers from him to you and a screenshot of PayPal limiting your account.

Obviously there is no way to show it's unemployment funds since PayPal transfers doesn't show source of funds but post the screenshots.

I was calling his attention to you as you said you were about to transact N10M Paypal with him. He has the screenshot of Paypal limiting the account. Yes no way to show source of funds except his own words which he started denying and backtracking as soon as I sent him the news of fraud.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
$100btc needed, buying with PayPal or movo if available quote me. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
yesloaded:

Good afternoon bro, yes all needed info is available on request sir

Although currently out of funds as this is yesterday posts and entire funds sold off

Meanwhile, details of all transactions about people I transacted with is here with me and you can come for it on WhatsApp for it not to be like audio sold

I will not disclose their full numbers to you but screenshot & videos of our transaction is here with me including time of transaction and receipt of payment.

Furthermore, you can take your time and walk in to my office for you to see things with your own eye

I have office address that anyone can walk into, I don't hide under WhatsApp like modath

Whatsapp is not my shop unlike modath that uses whatsapp as shop forming big woman

Can anyone vouch for him please?

I need to buy bulk funds. Thank.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
no need blowin hot. go and finish him.we need 2 eradicate them all.
bcashy:

That horladeb is a pure scammer i swear and i will use all within my power to bring him down!

The scammer is the one here
https://www.nairaland.com/2811497/nairaland-customer-support/33

Pls mod look into this!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
CokeBar:

Call customer care.

Give them transaction details i.e time, date as requested.

They'll log the complaint and get back to you within 1 business day.

I have an open ticket with them too.

Even if you call them out on Twitter, they'll tell you same thing.
I did this last night though.. waiting for a reply..thank u

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmayayodeji:
i have $12 btc to sell for #4000
kindly reply if youre intrested
scammers dont even try it
is your BTC still available? Chat me on whatsapp via my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Your trusted & instant exchanger

Bitcoin (exchange your bitcoins to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Perfect Money (exchange your Perfect Mony to Naira, get paid automatically in 5 seconds)

Buy BTC & PM on our site using your ATM card or USSD, get your account funded instantly in 10 seconds

We also exchange Payoneer, Neteller and Skrill funds.

We offer you competitive and attractive rates.
Instant and automated payments guaranteed. No human/manual funding!

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannyokosm: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
DM for PayPal funds conversion.
All funds welcomed.
Link in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Welcome to PAYLESS NIGERIA

Order for your items from ebay direct to Nigeria at best rate on Nairaland.

Taking "Buy it now" orders only. No bids or offers.

OUR RATES

eBay orders:
Rate: 350/$
Single items above $800: 410/$
includes:

Amazon orders:
Rate: 350/$
Single items above $500: 410/$

Other websites @ 410/$

includes:
- due diligence before and after a purchase
- 24/7 customer service

Hit us up on WhatsApp to place your orders
https:///2349011731388

Our Shipping Services:

You can also make use of our USA shipping address to ship your items. It takes 8 business days to arrive in Nigeria (except in rare cases of which you'll be duly informed).

Contact us on WhatsApp to make enquiry about our logistics service
https:///2348150690830

Pay less for more with Payless Nigeria
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Afromentalist: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
MackDavid:
Hello,

Mr. Seun Osewa, Tabbaz, Dominque. Kindly see below for your perusal and acknowledgement.

Your legal steps look like this to me wink

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
MackDavid:
Hello,

Cc:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove
Puskin
Seun Osewa
Dominique
Naijacutee
Tabbaz
jarus
OAMJ4
sexkillz
maclatunji
manmustwac
Omoaj
Papiikush
Ujsizzle
Ibraheem009
Seun
Modath
Okwaifugo
Kaboninc
Abuhazzan
eliteweb
Funlord
Wilian10
Lifestyle1
Legendary11
Nifty247

Nawa o Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kunletoks(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$101,110 btc needed today....

$75k eth needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

Contact me on WhatsApp via my new number on my profile.

How far?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
kunletoks:

How far?

I am the one chatting you with ...6974"
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
BinaryRocks:
$25 ETH for Sale
#450/$

Whatsapp-below
Sold to Noble71
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
$200 btc needed at your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
BinaryRocks:

Sold to Noble71
Nice doing business with you boss.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Afromentalist:

Your legal steps look like this to me wink
grin haaaah nairalanders
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
znox:
SKRILL and NETELLER fully verified local accounts are needed at good price come WhatsApp for deal
still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmayayodeji:
i have $12 btc to sell for #4000
kindly reply if youre intrested
scammers dont even try it
HMU!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
2000 Euros Paypal F&F Needed
Contact Sig if Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Small PayPal Funds Needed

$10 to US PayPal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (2412) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Iamemblem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.