Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1339409 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (2396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:38am On May 25, 2023
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 8:38am On May 25, 2023
meshpips:

Kalma, please come and sort this guy out. I do not know how you defrauded him of £200

I received the money in my Skrill account and sent it to the person's account you provided.

Now the sender needs his money back and it is my email he is disturbing.

Please go and settle with that sender so that he won't spoil my name for me.

Please!

Lame undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:38am On May 25, 2023
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Pay your supplier in RMB(China) and VND(Vietnam).... Same day payment.

Fastest Exchanger on the block

Mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 8:39am On May 25, 2023
meshpips:

The sender did £200 and only sent me a mail after I had sent out that particular money.

What I have is $63.3 even if I send it back to the person asking for his £200, where would he get the remaining $187 from?

Should I send what is in my custody then do him a mail stating Kalma's full name, phone numbers and physical address so that he will contact him to get the remaining money?

This is looking like the only choice I have left.

Send the 63 they said you scammed back and bring proof here for everyone to see first.
You won't refund shishi. You're broke bruh

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 8:53am On May 25, 2023
onlinediva:
At IJAM Exchange Limited, which is a duly registered company and has been in the E-currency exchange business since 2010; we BUY, SELL and Exchange

PayPal
Payoneer
Skrill
Neteller
Perfect Money
And Many More @ Good Rates With Prompt Processing of Orders.

Our official website is www.ijamexchange.ng, and our office is located at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:08am On May 25, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Skrill
AstroPay
Deriv Payment Agent
Binance funds
PayPal funds
UBA Africard funds
Transfer Wise funds (coming soon)

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

Call 08144333114 Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2023
√ PayPal Checkout Now Available

BUYING :
√ Payoneer Funds
√ PayPayl Funds (Gns/Fnf)
√ Neteller & Skrill Funds
√ Zelle & CashApp, USDT @best rate...
√ Freelancing Withdrawals.

#PayPalCheckout Services...
Come WhatsApp link below
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll ...............................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by epluger: 9:28am On May 25, 2023
Now buying Perfect Money (PM) at amazing rates.

Bring what you have, We buy any amount

PM USD in bulk we buy at 730/$ from $1k... Bring any amount we will still buy

We Sell at 753/$ minimum order $20

We also buy
USDT
BTC
LTC
BNB
ETH
TRX
Advance Cash
AirTm
Astropay

At amazing rates of 7**/$ to 768/$ depending on the coin/fund and its amount.

Bring what you have

Come Whatsapp with reputable escrow.

Seller pays escrow fee.

Telegram @ePluger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2023
Beverages:

Send the 63 they said you scammed back and bring proof here for everyone to see first.

1. I dint send @08032127899 Meshach ukpoma funds to buy oh !
I paid him N5 per dollar received funds and send out because I have lots
Of supplier.
2.what concerns @meshpips Meshach is only to send out funds
As he has been doing, before ,I. Think he used the money as everyone
Understands
If @08032127899 doesn't feel comfortable with the funds sent to
His account the dignitary act was to refund and drop screenshot.
Meshac you can't be right until you do the right thing and refund
The money back to the sender and stop all this nonsense.
Nobody here is a fool .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 10:19am On May 25, 2023
BrisonCom:
BRISON COMMUNICATION'S (NIG)LTD
A Consultancy Company

Deals in Spending of Debit/Credit Card

Online Payments

All gift cards for instant payment

Buying/Selling of RMB

Oil and Gas

Shipping Services

Crypto/E-currencies expert

You can reach out to us physically or via our whatsapp Business Line

Business opens 24/7
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2023
meshpips:

The sender did £200 and only sent me a mail after I had sent out that particular money.

What I have is $63.3 even if I send it back to the person asking for his £200, where would he get the remaining $187 from?

Should I send what is in my custody then do him a mail stating Kalma's full name, phone numbers and physical address so that he will contact him to get the remaining money?

This is looking like the only choice I have left.

Beverages:

1. I dint send @08032127899 Meshach ukpoma funds to buy oh !
I paid him N5 per dollar received funds from supplier and he sends out because I have lots
Of supplier. He gets N5 for ever $ he received and sends out .
2.what concerns @meshpips Meshach is only to send out funds
As he has been doing, before ,he used the money to gamble or whatever as everyone
Understands
If @08032127899 doesn't feel comfortable with a funds sent to
His account the dignitary act is to refund to sender and drop screenshot.
Meshac you can't be right until you do the right thing and refund
The money back to the sender and stop all this nonsense.
Nobody here is a fool .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SINisSIN(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2023
Well I guess escrow needs to do more in their services in the sense that escrow can request for a valid I'd card that corresponds with the account names escrow will be paying into.

Having the details of the seller/buyer will help a little bit when issues arise.

Anyone that is not interested in dropping his details(valid I'd) that tally with bank account names should not even request for escrow service.

dorispray:

Be calming down Chief,

Frankly speaking, To accept the use of escrow is a choice to both side(s). The buyer and the seller reserves the right to either accept or reject that term provided there is another option to go about with the transaction.

If one of the parties is giving the option of an invitation to the office (provided there's proof that the office is in existence for physical business transaction) there is nothing wrong in the other party to take the visit if that will be convenient. But if there's a location barrier or any other inconveniences, the party can easily bow of that transaction.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by azeez1271: 10:28am On May 25, 2023
Brethen, rate is high

Buying all inflow now

Buying at parralel market rate

GOOD MORNING
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway|Hulu| Applebees = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2023
Bring all your PayPal funds and Skrill Funds.

Good rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slyodon: 11:00am On May 25, 2023
$407 PayPal is available for checkout!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:03am On May 25, 2023
Your Usual Fast & Reliable Exchanger is available for your order today and henceforth ✅✅✅

For Online Transactions completion, kindly register on our website on my signature and place your order or WhatsApp:+2348 145 319 150 ✅✅✅

Ecurrency options available ATM are listed below:

Payeer✅

Bitcoin✅

BUSD✅

USDT✅

Skrill✅

Neteller✅

Perfectmoney✅

Payoneer✅

Paypal❌

Thanks for your patronage 🙏🙏🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2023
Ibraheem009:
Afternoon!!! Afternoon!!! Afrernoon!!!!!!

Now available to buy all your usdt, btc and eth at best market rate as always.......

$720k usdt needed today......

$540 btc needed today.....

$372k eth needed today....

All other altcoins are also welcome....

Always buying from all wallets......

Buying in both bulk and bits...........

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small........

Payment is instant as always...............

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009..................................

Contact me on WhatsApp for fast deals via my number on my profile/signature............

Morning my people!!
Buying continues
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Unique9: 11:46am On May 25, 2023
Still searching
Unique9:
Good morning all, i'm buying $615 skrill or neteller fund now.

just mention me here

Escrow is a must.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chachaoba: 12:21pm On May 25, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

�� *Zelle is needed*� ✓ 600/$
�� *BTC is also needed*� ✓ ask
�� *CashApp is needed*� ✓ 660/$
��*Pi network Coin is Needed*�300/$
��*Venmo is needed*�500/$

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by seedord247(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2023
Who get legit PayPal of 200$ for sale..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 1:07pm On May 25, 2023
$330+ legit FNF PayPal funds from PayPal balance is available.

Good rates can come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:12pm On May 25, 2023
Please I need help I have been trying to use my master card ATM to buy some goods online Ali Express precisely I don't know if GTB card does not support online payment again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 1:44pm On May 25, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Please I need help I have been trying to use my master card ATM to buy some goods online Ali Express precisely I don't know if GTB card does not support online payment again
many Nigerian cards don't support. But gtb dollar card works fine on AliExpress. I used it recently.
Or you use a virtual card.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 1:58pm On May 25, 2023
queendoreez:
*NEEDED FOR FAST SPENDING & TRANSFER (OTP/NO OTP)*
--Greendot
--Walmart
--Moneylion
--Chime
--Bluebird
--Sofi
--Greenlight

*ALSO BUYING*
--Cashapp
--Edd transfer needed
--Cash Mailing - USA, UK, Canada
--Bank to Bank
--Wire
--eTransfer
--Paypal
--Payoneer

*ALL DEBIT CARD/CREDIT UNIONS CAN COME FOR SPENDING (OTP NEEDED)*
_*HIGH RATE , FAST PAY*_
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2023
$247 paypal funds available for ebay checkout @ 730/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Xeedee: 2:11pm On May 25, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Stress not yourself. We can help you pay for your goods on AliExpress at a very competitive rate without issues. Check my checkout thread or check my signature for our WhatsApp number to chat up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:31pm On May 25, 2023
SilentVboy:
many Nigerian cards don't support. But gtb dollar card works fine on AliExpress. I used it recently.
Or you use a virtual card.
OK thanks but I don't have dollar card

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (2396) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.