Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1367727 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (2411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
I went to the magistrate court today to initiate legal actions against a scammer. I don't have time for stories anymore. Rip me, I use courtto pursue anyone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
dmostcheerful:

About the email I sent the lady, where you not the one that suggested that initially?
Is this not the screenshot?
I had to highlight it, why make it seem I took the decision alone?
You said you even know your plug from Adam, he himself said he will kill for you.
You people even told me to send transaction history of sender if sender really was debited you will pay, immediately I was able to get that you changed story(probably because you didn't think I can provide it)
You are saying you have been picking zelle from Adam, aside supplying you fund, buying from you will be seriously risky.
How can you not notify buyer the type of fund you are sending to them?
All because of profit I guess.
I will take a screenshot where I told you it's street fund, and where you asked how long account will last.
You are talking as if I just sent you the type of fund without letting you know.
I even called you separately to explain everything to you.
Ok the name differs, but that's how I sell this type of fund, 100% of the type the receiver got it and I was paid.
Abi do you think I am mad, it was Zelle that I started exchange with, I know every nook and cranny, what works and what don't.
You don't get fund, you should at least provide proof you didn't, if you don't the debt is on you not me.
Was this not you?
Abi was I dreaming?
Why make it seem like I did the mailing on my own?
You said I should mail her refund.
Was that not a joint agreement?
I told you nature of funds, did I not?
Why sound like I gave you this fund without I round agreement?

I suggested you email her for a refund not email her to blacklist the picker. You just de drop screenshot wey suit the nonsense you d yarn. I hope say u record all the calls we made join and voice notes we exchanged. Oh now I never showed you a screenshot of the receivers chat where she dropped a link on the company name u associated her account with being used for several scam incidences? Or I didn't call you and the picker on conference call for more than an hour to listen to you both go back on forth on this issue? We never spoke on the phone where I suggested the receiver must be scared and asked you to wait? Oh it is me that suggested you should type that long email blacklisting my cousin and his receiver? I dikwa very stupid. If no be say u be married woman I for give u better insult wey suit this thing wey u dey act. Oh after blacklisting him in front of his client, your next move after how many months is to blacklist me on this platform? E no go work for u.

Every zelle I have ever picked is a risky fund. I don't need to explain the nature of the funds to my picker. Everyone in the business knows zelle is unstable. But switching receiver's name in the details I gave with that of an internationally known scam company is something that has never occurred in any of my dirty zelle transactions. The consequences of that is not on me because you never told me prior to sending that that was what you're up to. If you had, my cousin would have shut the transaction down before you sent any money because he knows the kind of client he has. Furthermore, since you wanted to bypass us and contact the receiver yourself, you called us all evil names on the internet and asked the receiver to block us. What kind of move is that? I only told you to go ahead if that is what you thought will make your money to appear because at that point I was tired of the transaction. If you were taking matters into your hand, that was fine by me. I can't spend hours arguing both sides over your choice to use a name different from the one I gave you. I have a family to feed. I didn't have time for something that looked like it won't put money in my pocket.

Anybody that is unfortunate enough to fall for your antics, wey no wan trade with me make the person no bring trade. Their loss not mine. My rate is sweet and naira is plenty. Those that know me and trust me will continue to patronize me despite these useless rants. I never ate your money. Most probably the money was refunded to the sender and that your scammer friend wey de bring you that kind funds, I hope he squeezes you till you pay for every dime you never ate since na for my body you wan strong, because I'm friendly with you. Na me wan come pay for una useless format wey don cast since? Thunder fire you.

Escrow is allowed.

Buying all PayPal/Skrill/wise/all country bank transfers etc. Naira de.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Africard funds needed.
Clean foreign EUR, USD and GBP funds needed.
BTC, ETH, USDT, BCH, LTC, XRP and BNB also needed.
WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slyodon: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
$351 paypal is available for checkout!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by prenazy: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
realazalear:

I suggested you email her for a refund not email her to blacklist the picker. You just de drop screenshot wey suit the nonsense you d yarn. I hope say u record all the calls we made join and voice notes we exchanged. Oh now I never showed you a screenshot of the receivers chat where she dropped a link on the company name u associated her account with being used for several scam incidences? Or I didn't call you and the picker on conference call for more than an hour to listen to you both go back on forth on this issue? We never spoke on the phone where I suggested the receiver must be scared and asked you to wait? Oh it is me that suggested you should type that long email blacklisting my cousin and his receiver? I dikwa very stupid. If no be say u be married woman I for give u better insult wey suit this thing wey u dey act. Oh after blacklisting him in front of his client, your next move after how many months is to blacklist me on this platform? E no go work for u.

Every zelle I have ever picked is a risky fund. I don't need to explain the nature of the funds to my picker. Everyone in the business knows zelle is unstable. But switching receiver's name in the details I gave with that of an internationally known scam company is something that has never occurred in any of my dirty zelle transactions. The consequences of that is not on me because you never told me prior to sending that that was what you're up to. If you had, my cousin would have shut the transaction down before you sent any money because he knows the kind of client he has. Furthermore, since you wanted to bypass us and contact the receiver yourself, you called us all evil names on the internet and asked the receiver to block us. What kind of move is that? I only told you to go ahead if that is what you thought will make your money to appear because at that point I was tired of the transaction. If you were taking matters into your hand, that was fine by me. I can't spend hours arguing both sides over your choice to use a name different from the one I gave you. I have a family to feed. I didn't have time for something that looked like it won't put money in my pocket.

Anybody that is unfortunate enough to fall for your antics, wey no wan trade with me make the person no bring trade. Their loss not mine. My rate is sweet and naira is plenty. Those that know me and trust me will continue to patronize me despite these useless rants. I never ate your money. Most probably the money was refunded to the sender and that your scammer friend wey de bring you that kind funds, I hope he squeezes you till you pay for every dime you never ate since na for my body you wan strong, because I'm friendly with you. Na me wan come pay for una useless format wey don cast since? Thunder fire you.

Escrow is allowed.

Buying all PayPal/Skrill/wise/all country bank transfers etc. Naira de.

You are not answerable if the Zelle didn't come with your name.
Not 1% answerable.
If they switched name nah them know not you.
Do not drop any penny to them

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
prenazy:

You are not answerable if the Zelle didn't come with your name.
Not 1% answerable.
If they switched name nah them know not you.
Do not drop any penny to them
You are begging to sound stupid.
If he didn't get the fund, what's stopping them from providing proof?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by prenazy: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
dmostcheerful:

You are begging to sound stupid.
If he didn't get the fund, what's stopping them from providing proof?
Madam, I didn't reply you.
I have been doing business with you for sometime now, you should know me better to sound that way.

If I give you my detail or vise versa, and you switched name without my consent, you are on your own.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
queendoreez:

Hello @kobomax

But you promised to pay for the said Zelle funds in 2 instalments, by April ending and May ending. I don't know why you're here trying to victimise dmostcheerful and looking for Nairaland likes. You promised to pay for these funds but now changed mouth and making it look like she sent you street funds without your knowledge, please when you offered 500/$ for Zelle funds, didn't you know it was street funds, I don't know what's with all these grammar you are speaking here since yesterday.

After all all back and forth when this issue happened, you promised to pay for it, why did you change mouth now?

And honestly, I don't blame you, I blame Dmostcheerful for dropping your tag for me. On a norms, I can't send funds to you nah, check our chats on WhatsApp , I usually preferred to buy from you.

Most of you pickers here on Nairaland always give stories when funds are sent, because you know the funds ain't clean and then look for a way to not pay, coming up with all kinds of stories.

Everyone need to be weary of you guys, honestly.
That was how I sent $280 Cashapp to a tag dmostcheerful dropped for me and the picker is also here on Nairaland, till tomorrow, na story end the matter.

Madam, I don't remember you being a part of this transaction. You and I have had near chances of making money together but for whatever reasons, those transactions didn't work out as we anticipated. Whatever promises I made or didn't make and the nature of the situation that lead to me making and breaking my promise is not on our table to discuss between you and me. You don't know the half of it, only what your madam is telling you. If you have questions for me you inbox me. We are not strangers. That's how mature ppl behave. I'm not looking for clout. Only responding to my accuser.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
queendoreez:

Hello @kobomax

But you promised to pay for the said Zelle funds in 2 instalments, by April ending and May ending. I don't know why you're here trying to victimise dmostcheerful and looking for Nairaland likes. You promised to pay for these funds but now changed mouth and making it look like she sent you street funds without your knowledge, please when you offered 500/$ for Zelle funds, didn't you know it was street funds, I don't know what's with all these grammar you are speaking here since yesterday.

After all all back and forth when this issue happened, you promised to pay for it, why did you change mouth now?

And honestly, I don't blame you, I blame Dmostcheerful for dropping your tag for me. On a norms, I can't send funds to you nah, check our chats on WhatsApp , I usually preferred to buy from you.

Most of you pickers here on Nairaland always give stories when funds are sent, because you know the funds ain't clean and then look for a way to not pay, coming up with all kinds of stories.

Everyone need to be weary of you guys, honestly.
That was how I sent $280 Cashapp to a tag dmostcheerful dropped for me and the picker is also here on Nairaland, till tomorrow, na story end the matter.

Lol on a norms you no go give me funds? Why are you so fake na? On top matter wey no concern u, u come de lie lie? How many times have you asked me for rate to supply me paypal and we couldn't come to an agreement? Abi the timesssss you asked me to supply 1000$ PayPal or 2k$ PayPal and I ignore you because you don't drop ur tag early enough for me to fill for you? Were you half asleep those times? Abi na oluchi de feed you?

Again, 500/$? In 2023? Lol. Is that what she told u? Like I said, you don't know the half of it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Deal with this man at your own peril, he won't tell you nature of funds if you are buying from him.
If you are selling story will still enter because he isn't accountable.

Lmao. So far, you're the only one with the story. In my entire history. And I'm sorry to say this one na cock and bull. Na me be Kobomax. No be today o. I know how much oyibo tax I paid from 2017 till last yr because of the business account I ran. And na for this platform I de pick de supply. As I no get account again come de hustle as middle man for here come broke, na him you wan erase my history? My God no go gree for you. Na here I de from feed my ppl and that devil in u is less than the positive reviews on my name. Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Transfer;
PayPal funds ( card and balance)
Greendot
Wire Transfers
Payoneer
Usdt

Spending;
Greendot
Dave
Chime
Greenlight
Gobank
Walmart
Sofi
Bluebird
Moneylion
Go2bank
All credit union
All debit cards

Bank pick up info available.

Checkouts on Ebay, Alibaba etc can come too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
realazalear:

Lmao. So far, you're the only one with the story. In my entire history. And I'm sorry to say this one na cock and bull. Na me be Kobomax. No be today o. I know how much oyibo tax I paid from 2017 till last yr because of the business account I ran. And na for this platform I de pick de supply. As I no get account again come de hustle as middle man for here come broke, na him you wan erase my history? My God no go gree for you. Na here I de from feed my ppl and that devil in u is less than the positive reviews on my name. Thank you.
I don't have to reply your pettiness.
I have said what I said, if you don't provide proof for fund I sent you to ascertain you didn't get it, you are not reliable.
No matter how long you have trade here that's if you are not lying you lack accountability.
If you can't do it on fund I gave you, I doubt you can do it for others.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
realazalear:

Leave all this opata and discuss solely on the transactions between the two of you.

If you received her funds and feel insecure about the source, ask for her account and make a refund. Anything less is fraud. Stop all this nonsensical talks.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Xx

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mrpassionate you still scammed me of 22,000 Naira plus. It is on record that you're a fraudster and a scam artist. Ordinary $50-$60 transaction has turned to story since forever.

I believe you're not feeding fine in your failed travel experience and choose to use my money for your living Abi. Bold thief.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Today makes it 40-52 days period since Mrpassionate received my PayPal funds and has refused to make payment

Anyone who knows this nuisance should tell him to pay me my money. I also want him added to scam list pending when he pays me he may then have him name and moniker removed.

How it happened :

He received my PayPal funds and all of a sudden refused to talk no matter how many times I contacted him.

He then tried to activate dissapearing messages after 20+ days I contacted him again asking for m money. He did this so I wouldn't make screenshots of what transpired.

Immediately I threatened to come and expose him on the forum. He chatted ( first time in 20+ days just because I said I was coming here to expose him )

His response:

My ordinary $54-58 led to his account been temporarily frozen. Mind you, no screenshot, for an European PayPal account that has received thousands of dollars suddenly gets frozen because of $55. The average Nigerian is dishonest both home and abroad. Abroad life hasn't changed him.

To not appear too much of a bother, I told him to pay me the money in splits. The first part 10k a week after. The balance around 22k a week later. He agreed.

He made the first payment last week Friday. Yesterday was the second Friday. He stopped communicating since a week now.

I normally don't bring business deals to the forum. But I have been scammed by too many Nairalanders this here alone, making it difficult for me to pay my workers and even sustain my businesses.

I need my money

Add Mrpassionate to scammers list. And then ask him to pay me my money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Somebody should please tell

Enyinne(f)

To Go and pick up her package

Address for pickup has being sent to her already since yesterday
Even this morning I messaged her to go and pick her package
No response
pick up is now a problem

If it's to spoil someone's REPUTATION she won't waste time
Please someone should tell her to go and pick up her package
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker

Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway|Hulu| Applebees = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by epluger: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Now buying Perfect Money (PM) and Skrill at amazing rates.

Bring what you have, We buy any amount

PM and Skrill USD in bulk we buy at 715/$ from $1k... Bring any amount we will still buy

We Sell PM and Skrill at 750/$ minimum order $20

We also buy and sell
USDT
BTC
LTC
BNB
ETH
TRX
Advance Cash
AirTm
Astropay
Skrill NGN, EUR, etc (from Nigerian accounts only)

At amazing rates of 7**/$ to 750/$ depending on the coin/fund and its amount.

Bring what you have

Come Whatsapp with reputable escrow.

Seller pays escrow fee.

Telegram @ePluger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
√ Skrill & Bulk USDT Needed Always...

BUYING :
√ Payoneer Funds
√ PayPayl Funds (Gns/Fnf)
√ Neteller & Skrill Funds
√ Zelle & CashApp, USDT @best rate...
√ Freelancing Withdrawals.

#PayPalCheckout Services...
Come WhatsApp link below
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll ................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Pay your supplier in RMB(China) and VND(Vietnam).... Same day payment.

Fastest Exchanger on the block

Mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noCAP(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2023
2023 cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WIZGUY69(m): 3:23am On Jun 06, 2023
$50 Fnf PayPal available for sale @ 670/$ last price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DAENNINGA(m): 3:41am On Jun 06, 2023
beekyynd:
Verified Upwork account available for sale. If needed, a US bank account is also available alongside the Upwork account should in case you want to withdraw via US Bank. Quote me if interested.

Interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 5:33am On Jun 06, 2023
WIZGUY69:
$50 Fnf PayPal available for sale @ 670/$ last price
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2023
dmostcheerful:

I don't have to reply your pettiness.
I have said what I said, if you don't provide proof for fund I sent you to ascertain you didn't get it, you are not reliable.
No matter how long you have trade here that's if you are not lying you lack accountability.
If you can't do it on fund I gave you, I doubt you can do it for others.

First of all hold yourself accountable madam. I don't know what else you expect me to do. Proof of funds you sent with the exact details I gave you abi I should collect it from someone you caused to block the picker? Even if na u, how u for do am? If to say u even tell me wetin u wan do, I'm sure we no for run am and today we won't be squabbling.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Good Morning All

Currently buying

BTC @ 754/$ 1k above

USDT @758/$ 1k above

Below 1k ask for rate

Other funds include

Wire Transfer @ 630/$ bulk

Chime @ 690/$ bulk

Sofi @ 690/$ bulk

Movo @ 650

DCU to other member @ 650/$

Coinme voucher @ 680/$

Cashapp @670/$

AUD funds @340/$

Zelle funds @570/$

Note: Rates are subjected to Change at any time

Come with reputable escrow if we're dealing for the first time. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2023
$50 Gns PayPal available for transfer or checkout. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway|Hulu| Applebees = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (2411) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.