Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1330779 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:

Mr holier than thou. My antics. You know me better than myself

Mr. Judge. Mr Perfect. Who sits on his throne of judgement judging everyone

Your turn has started. Heaven will continue humble you with multiples of it. You know say na you be my conscience wey know me better than myself. Continue to spill your venom. Your karmic debt continues to increase with your self-imposed analytics

Sanctimonious hypocrite

cheesy grin...in all your responses in that case, you have never clarified or justified why you considered a chargeback.

Unlike you, I ain't whining about the loss on Nairaland and creating multiple posts and threads... grin...I simply came here to warn folks about her because I met her from here and i noticed she is still doing business here even when we have an ongoing issue. I am following the legal due process and I will recover my money. If e sure for you and you know your hands are clean, do the same with your partner... tongue

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Payoneer Funds 100%Clean (Freelancing Funds preferably)
PayPal Funds FNF from Balance 100% clean (US PayPal only) fiverr withdrawal is also available
Skrill (Gambling , Forex Funds)
Wise Funds 100% Clean (Naija wise account only)
Bulk USDT can always come as well.
NOTE: All Funds must be 100% clean, If we are transacting for the first time source of funds will be required (shouldn't be hard if you're honest with the source) , escrow is allowed as well.
Rate is always good and fair....
Thanks....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2023
odimbannamdi:

cheesy grin...in all your responses in that case, you have never clarified or justified why you considered a chargeback.

Unlike you, I ain't whining about the loss on Nairaland and creating multiple posts and threads... grin...I simply came here to warn folks about her because I met her from here and i noticed she is still doing business here even when we have an ongoing issue. I am following the legal due process and I will recover my money. If e sure for you and you know your hands are clean, do the same with your partner... tongue

I will emger stoop to the level of interacting with someone with an obsessive god-complex like you

I don't even read any of your chats. Cry on it. Hypocrite. Karma will continue to upset your balance. Welcome to the club of the cheated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Wodu89:

I will emger stoop to the level of interacting with someone with an obsessive god-complex like you

I don't even read any of your chats. Cry on it. Hypocrite. Karma will continue to upset your balance. Welcome to the club of the cheated

Thanks for the warm welcome... cheesy...but, by God's grace, I wont be in the club for long. I will notify you on my way out... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for the warm welcome... cheesy...but, by God's grace, I wont be in the club for long. I will notify you on my way out... grin

Ok. Mr. Judge
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Certifiedzen23: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Good Morning.

Buying payoneer funds

Bulk 720

Unit 700

PayPal funds

Unit 560/$

Bulk 580/$ depending

Your legit merchant is here.

W.h.a.t.s.a.p.p

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vocals: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Certifiedzen23:
Good Morning.

Buying payoneer funds

Bulk 720

Unit 700

PayPal funds

Unit 560/$

Bulk 580/$ depending

Your legit merchant is here.

W.h.a.t.s.a.p.p

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Who’s always spending greendot and Walmart here

Send a WhatsApp message
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
50k$ available from US bank to US bank

100% clean and legit

NB: this is not ur usual wire wire fund so dont price nonsense
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2023
√ Come for your PayPal Checkout
(Online Shopping & Payment link)

BUYING : (Needed)
√ Payoneer Funds
√ PayPayl Funds (Gns/Fnf)
√ Neteller & Skrill Funds
√ Zelle & CashApp, Edd transfer,
USDT @best rate...
√ Freelancing Withdrawals (Upwork & Fiverr)

#PayPalCheckout Services.....
Come WhatsApp link below
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>..............
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by horlajay: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2023
horlajay:
No long talk, No gimmicks!!

I BUY $5-25 AMAZON & EBAY GIFT CARDS !!
I BUY $5-25 AMAZON & EBAY GIFT CARDS !!!
I BUY $5- 25 AMAZON & EBAY GIFT CARDS !!!

As low as $5 accepted.

Rate- 400 naira
----------------------------------------‐--------------------------
I buy $50-$200 Amazon, Walmart & ebay gift cards

Rate- 440 naira
---------------------------‐----------------------------------------
Fast and smooth trade guaranteed!

Buying all Amazon, Walmart, ebay and Starbucks gift cards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Deriv Payment Agent
Binance funds
PayPal funds
Transfer Wise funds (coming soon)

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

Call 08144333114 Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by somehow: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2023
$40 Dom USD needed

Kindly quote me with your rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Bring your locked card, we will unlock it, go2bank, greendot, Walmart card

FlexyGy:
Greendot
Walmart money card
Go2bank

Needed for spending

Fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Lhimeet:
Bulk Zelle, PayPal and Cashapp fundddzzzz needed💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🏷🏷🏷

Fast payment guaranteed

Info available for pickup!!!

WhatsApp is the office...

Number on Siggy

Always buying 💯
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2023
somehow:
$40 Dom USD needed

Kindly quote me with your rate.

Asking price is N765.
Chat up on WhatsApp for negotiation
+1(315)6306963
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by somehow: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
patoski39:

Asking price is N765.
Chat up on WhatsApp for negotiation
+1(315)6306963
Can it fly for ₦755?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Orderabove(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Orderabove:
NG Procurement

we buy and ship from China website to Nigeria
(1688, Alibaba, aliexpress)

we sell Yuan (RMB)
we buy paypal
Airtime to cash

whatsapp: 09011166137
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Orderabove(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello there, my beautiful importers.

The most reputable and reliable Rmb Exchanger .

We do not postpone payments in any manner; we convert Naira to RMB for Alipay, Chinese Bank Card, and Wechat. Our payment is immediate.

Our money are completely clean, and we are a completely reputable and trustworthy firm.

Don't worry, you've come to the correct place.

Thank you very much!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Good day Boses and Businessmen

Your Usual Fast & Reliable Exchanger is available for your order today and henceforth ✅✅✅

For Online Transactions completion, kindly register on our website on my signature and place your order or WhatsApp:+2348 145 319 150 ✅✅✅

Ecurrency options available ATM are listed below:

Payeer✅

Bitcoin✅

BUSD✅

USDT✅

Skrill✅

Neteller✅

Perfectmoney✅

Payoneer✅

Paypal❌

Thanks for your patronage
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
somehow:

Can it fly for ₦755?
Alright, chat up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
descrisom:
DESCRISOM IS HERE

BUYING ALL DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS can get in touch

BTC/USDT

ALBERT FUNDS .. SPENDING

SPENDING & Mail 2 mail

EDD(SPAMMED & TRANSFER)

BUYING BITCOIN

WALMART MONEYCARD

GOBANK DEBIT CARD

GREENDOT DEBIT CARD

RMB(YUAN)

GREENDOT FUNDS

CHIME SPENDING/TRANSFER

TRUIST TRANSFER/SPENDING

SPRUCE

ALL BANKS NEEDED FOR SPENDING/TRANSFER

GOBANK

SIMPLE BANK FUNDS

ALL GIFT CARDS

AND ALL E-CURRENCY

Can pay with naira and btc

What'sapp 07034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
BUYING
Perfect Money
Neteller
Skrill
Payoneer
PayPal
Gtb&Access Dom funds
Btc
Trade with us Today 💥

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Onyeka90210:

Oh, wow.
I remember how man was acting when you posted your ordeal.
Karma I guess.
This is not right Ser .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Satanistx: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
queendoreez:

This was same suggestion I gave to Tabbaz yesterday when we talked about this. With all the evidences I've shown here and how long this issue has stalled, I'll suggest Funlord be added to the scammer's list until this $37k is either paid or refunded to my suppliers.
Even pending his investigations.

1. I've given enough time, which is 3 months.
2. I see no reason Funlord has worked with a vendor for 10yrs and done several businesses with her but can't get me my money.

Like for 10yrs, she dey do business with you and dey deliver, but when e reach my turn, she lock up??!
It's ok.

Make Funlord first enter scammers list abeg until all this clears.

Cc: Tabbaz
Cc: Dominique
Cc: All ,

Make una help me put mouth o!
Pity my life..
have you been able to recover your money? Putting him on scammers list does little or nothing to him. Na to trace am and puff am you suppose do. How will you send a whooping 37k dols to a random Nairalander?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Satanistx: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
odimbannamdi:

I want to warn unsuspecting Nairalanders that this user (Queen Ogechi Ben David) is a scammer and a fraudster who specializes in using people's account for "pick up" of fraudulent funds and opening dispute on funds she received equivalent naira payment for.

This is a summary of what happened:

I reached out to her early last week about some Paypal funds she advertised here, making it clear to her that she will be sending the funds directly to my Chinese supplier and that i needed only clean FnF funds from balance.

But this scammer and her team sent $100 from a card to my supplier's account and she kept vouching that funds were clean, but i thought otherwise as most funds from card usually end up being charged back.

I decided i was going to tell my supplier to refund the $100. Before i could reach my supplier, she sent another $226.60 to my supplier's account. I was deceived by the note the payment carried and thought the payment was proceeds from freelance service and i made payment for it.

By 4am the next morning, my supplier notified me that dispute has been raised on both payments. So i had to instruct my supplier to refund both payments as Ogechi and her team refused to cancel the dispute.

It is now a week since all these happened and Queen Ogechi Ben David has refused to refund me the 135,600 that i paid for the funds she opened dispute on

I have attached relevant screenshots of from our chats for your reference. Deal with her at your grave risk.

Tabbaz, below are her details. Please add them to the scammers list

Phone numbers: 07058531523, 080276337557
Bank details:
Queen Ogechi Ben David
Kuda
abobi, there is nothing like clean PayPal fund in Nigeria. If I be her, I won't pay you a dime. Once you collect PayPal, it's your duty to use it fast. I have seen similar issues like that here and I just. Laugh. Which one be clean PayPal when paypal is not apprived for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Satanistx: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
funlord:
Good day all.

$700 PayPal FNF required for check out. Kindly get in touch if available.
if na my money u play with , you for be history I swear

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2391) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.