Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient (1590 Views)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged / COVID-19: Bukola Olopade Tests Positive, First Case In Nigerian Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by philad(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2020
Apostle Elijah Olopade Heals Man With COVID-19, Seeks Permission to Visit Isolation Centres. (VIDEO)

Apostle Olopade Heals COVID 19 Patient.

Apostle Olopade Elijah, the lead pastor of the House of Encounters International, Ondo, Ondo state has called on the government and the general public to permit him into isolation centers to pray for people with COVID19 symptoms. Apostle Elijah stated that he already prayed for a case which now tests negative as a testimony.

In his statement, He said:

"Please in case you have anyone with the Covid-19 symptoms, or you know any isolation center that will permit me to come pray, please send a text or call me directly on +234(0)9069652349.

I am looking for such cases, to God's Glory I've been able to pray for a case and God healed him, the symptoms stopped. So I'm looking for more cases."

The Coronavirus pandemic broke out as at December 2019 and has risen in infections by large numbers according to the World Health Organisation and national centres for disease control (CDCs).

SEE Video:

https://www.campusverve.com.ng/2020/05/apostle-elijah-olopade-heals-man-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by Amotolongbo(f): 12:27pm On May 01, 2020
Lol
This one that looks like Konji-19 wan heal COVID-19!

He could have started healing people with diabetes, cancer, HIV et al since he will call on the same name to heal.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by k777(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2020
It's well, can we move this Pastor to Lagos please
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by longetivity(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2020
yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by josen16322(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2020
if u belief dis story it means dat u are a learner grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by afroniger: 12:35pm On May 01, 2020
Good. They should take him to the isolation centres so that he can heal many more.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by Anigreat: 12:38pm On May 01, 2020
shocked

Dear pastor you don't need to visit any isolation center for your miracle to work, you can stay inside your room and pray and God of heaven will answer

Let's see what happened in the bible

And Jesus went with them. When he was not far from the house, the centurion sent friends, saying to him, “Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you come under my roof.  Therefore I did not presume to come to you. But say the word, and let my servant be healed. For I too am a man set under authority, with soldiers under me: and I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” When Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him, and turning to the crowd that followed him, said, “I tell you, not even in Israel have I found such faith.” And when those who had been sent returned to the house, they found the servant well.

Jesus didn't have to go the centurion house before the servant get whole. You as a pastor can do the same.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by Kosoco(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2020
You are already wet for him. Nawah ooo
Amotolongbo:
Lol
This one that looks like Konji-19 wan heal COVID-19!

He could have started healing people with diabetes, cancer, HIV et al since he will call on the same name to heal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by mohims(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2020
This is the most interesting and funniest comedy I have ever seen in my entire life
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by LekansaX: 12:45am On May 02, 2020
I have Seen a dead baby raised back to life.. If a dead baby can be raised No sickness is incureable via supernatural means..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by Nobody: 1:38am On May 02, 2020
Lamba
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by sapientia(m): 2:09am On May 02, 2020
Hope not to see #FreeOlapade soon
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Pastor, Apostle Olopade Elijah Heals COVID 19 Patient by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:25am On May 02, 2020
longetivity:
yahoo boy
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Shave Your Pubic Hair Without Suffering Itches(for Men) . / "Daddy Said He Will Quit Smoking If I Get 1000 Likes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.