Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Before It Is Too Late - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before It Is Too Late (242 Views)

If You Are Reading This It's Too Late / Evacuate Ndigbo In Gboko Now Before It’s Too Late! / Naira Marley Madness Needs Stop Now Before Its Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before It Is Too Late by Rasqopym: 6:10pm On May 01, 2020
Well, It's no more news that people's social media account are getting hacked these days.

Even I myself couldn't count how many times I had been attempted.

In efforts to reduce the level of cybercrime and the level at which social media account get hacked these days, I have taught over 200 social media users the best way to secure their accounts from hackers.

And I'm currently working on e-book that will practically explain step by step guides to ensure that your social media accounts are secure and safe from hackers.

The most interesting aspect of this is that the E-book will be given out to the public for FREE on May 2nd, 2020

Yes, FREE of CHARGE.
I believe you won't want to miss this.

Kindly follow this link to request for a copy for free.

https:///2348161354832

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio In Fresh Troubles Over N40bn NDDC Scam / Ondo FRSC Intercepts 13 Almajiri Inside Truck During Curfew / COVID-19: Anambra Releases Over 454 Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.