Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Re: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: (930 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: by Reptyle(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2011
What I find strange is that at least 25,000 Nigerians attended that service yet in all forums where this topic has been discussed at length, not one of them has come out to say he was turned away at the gates of Christ Embassy for not having or paying N1000. All I have seen so far are articles, comments and judgments from people, journalists and pastors who where no where near the venue of the service on new year's day.

Isn't there at least one member of the church here to enlighten us further on this matter rather than allow us to form wild and unguarded opinions from PM News reports Abeg
Re: Re: by JeSoul(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
Reptyle, why the need for a new topic?
Please continue on one of the these two threads. Put your comments in bold if you want it to catch pples attention. Thanks.

Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-580005.0.html

Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582746.0.html

(ps, there were some comments in the first topic of people who said they attended the service.)

(1)

Signs (awesome Poem) / Messages Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 26 & 27) / Where Can I Get End Times Christian Movies-megiddo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.