Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Help! Is This COVID-19 , Health Challenges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Is This COVID-19 , Health Challenges (243 Views)

Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Presidency May Approve Local Herbs To Battle COVID-19 ― Health Minister / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is This COVID-19 , Health Challenges by georgen2u(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2020
Please my fellow naira landers I decided to make this post because am afraid of isolation if its actually what its,

Last two weeks Wednesday I and my brother we reside in Abuja went to town for bank transactions .

We wore our face mask and observed social distancing

But afterr that day something new started happening to us

It started with me first because its only me and him that lives together on two occasion this week Sunday and Monday my brother waked me early to know if am fine because in the midnight my body temperature always gets high

I wasn't aware of this until Tuesday when I started sneezing badly , same Tuesday evening, the kind fever I was having is different, its like am feeling cold but am sweating , so uncomfortable

Then around 10pm the worst started pains all over , dry throat , I wasn't coughing but I had my nose partially blocked and the worst of it all
My chest, my breathing was becoming difficult and heavy

I have to lay sideways to breath well . that was when I started panicking

Next day Wednesday I was so weak like something else and my body use to be like post workout exercise pains , of course I didnt do any workout

What made my mind a bit strong was because if its coronavirus why will my brother not have it

But not taking chances I told him to get me that malaria drug alone

But my suspicion rose night when my brother own started that night first with high temperature.

It happens always at night , the next day Thursday he was complaining of body pains while as I was getting better but I still sneeze (was using inhaler)

On that Thursday night while I my fever has lessen I was so scared around 2am when I woke up to see him crying Its the body pain and fever again this time too bad.

On Friday I insisted he get same malaria drug , as we are taking it

Today being Saturday am 70 percent stable I have no need to use my inhaler again no more sneezing , fever and pains are almost gone though I still feel very weak

His pains has subsided too, though he still have dry throat but it was better than before the drug

Someone wanted to visit us , I refuse I told her to wake till after next week

I am also afraid of isolation

I decided to ask here for medically experience

If this could be it , I know I use to have malarial. but not with sneezing, breathing issues and if you see how my eyes hurt like I was looking at the sun.

Thanks
Re: Help! Is This COVID-19 , Health Challenges by HeadNigga: 8:48am On May 02, 2020
Give me your address bro. E get why
Re: Help! Is This COVID-19 , Health Challenges by Temidayo9(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2020
People experiences all this symptoms even before Corona, Only test can state otherwise. Get tested if you are in doubt. Good luck
Re: Help! Is This COVID-19 , Health Challenges by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2020
Those are clearly COVID-19 symptoms. Call the NCDC Now!
Re: Help! Is This COVID-19 , Health Challenges by Nobody: 9:06am On May 02, 2020
I thought Abuja has been on total lockdown. How were you and your brother able to go to a bank two weeks ago

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Food Safety: Can You Contract COVID-19 Through Food? / Just In: NCDC Driver Tests Positive For Covid19 In Nasarawa / CORONAVIRUS: Paulo Dybala Finally Recovers Six Weeks After Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.