Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Do You Know That You Can Earn $100 By Watching Paid Video Adverts Online? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know That You Can Earn $100 By Watching Paid Video Adverts Online? (1136 Views)

You Can Me $100 By Watching Film Online / Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle / Paid Video Viewing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Earn $100 By Watching Paid Video Adverts Online? by Samakus(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
Hi peeps!

I have been looking for an online platform where I can earn. Not all these scam sites asking you to pay this or that.

I came across this site where you watch video adverts that are not more than 35 seconds and once you accumulate up to $100, you can withdraw it through Western Union, PayPal, payoneer etc. Once you register (which is for FREE), you get $5 and then you start watching videos. Just like that!!

We all watch videos on WhatsApp statuses, Facebook, Instagram, burning our data without earning shit. Use that same data and watch videos while you earn.

Referral bonus is just $1, so it's not like it's mouthwatering.

Take charge bro and sis, click on my link and earn money.

https://wintub.com/?r=1003783

Chat me on WhatsApp for any other clarification. My number is on my signature
Re: Do You Know That You Can Earn $100 By Watching Paid Video Adverts Online? by emeijeh(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2020
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/s2.wintub.com
Samakus:
Hi peeps!

I have been looking for an online platform where I can earn. Not all these scam sites asking you to pay this or that.

I came across this site where you watch video adverts that are not more than 35 seconds and once you accumulate up to $100, you can withdraw it through Western Union, PayPal, payoneer etc. Once you register (which is for FREE), you get $5 and then you start watching videos. Just like that!!

We all watch videos on WhatsApp statuses, Facebook, Instagram, burning our data without earning shit. Use that same data and watch videos while you earn.

Referral bonus is just $1, so it's not like it's mouthwatering.

Take charge bro and sis, click on my link and earn money.

https://wintub.com/?r=1003783

Chat me on WhatsApp for any other clarification. My number is on my signature
Re: Do You Know That You Can Earn $100 By Watching Paid Video Adverts Online? by samsard(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Free N500 Up To N5000 Daily On Vestpay / Why People Operate A Dormicilary Account? / FOR REAL? Guy Who Brought MMM To Nigeria Collected Over N5billion | See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.