Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms (68084 Views)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) / What Is Coronavirus : Symptoms, Treatments, History And Most Affected Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by zoedew: 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
which kind people be dis one! ha!
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by bakila: 7:41pm On May 02, 2020
rosieflower2:
Father please continue to guide and protect us.
Amen beautiful lady.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Miner13: 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
Stewart883:
Covid19 is a scam!!
expect the result within you so that you can be a convener of the awareness of its realness

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by desmond2pk: 7:44pm On May 02, 2020
Corona entered kano the same day it entered lagos. Many people from kano where in that flight.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by SlayQueenIG: 7:46pm On May 02, 2020
Na wah o
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by lereinter(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
This is the outcome of voting a misfit as governor

A bad leader doesn't only destroy the economy, he destroys the physical and mental health of the citizens.

Kano is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Tobichuks(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Get him tested then what? You forget there is no cure. Abba Kyari was tested
Put him under intensive care ,monitor his process,tey to boost his immune system..
ABBA Kyari died,but Makinde survived..
He is 60,sixty is younger..and with good exercise, immune boosting..he will survive.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by jrusky(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2020
ExAngel007:

agree with u.

but just to let you know I am a lady.

Sorry my apology sis..

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by noble71(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
My take is that coro virus came to Kano the same time the index case was reported in Lagos, but when Lagos State took it up with seriousness, his Excellency gandollar is still playing politics with how to depose emir sanusi
Just like Kogi Governor is playing politics with Covid19
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by gfon(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
punisha:
For the unbelievers:

After hearing about these deaths and u are still waiting for someone u know well enough to die before you believe that this real, just know that your problem can't be solved.

More deaths ahead.
Unless u can account for someone's movements, treat everyone like a carrier.
Stay safe people.
my uncle,his wife and kids are in this category.they believe its a hoax. Am jst scared for my life cause i might likely get infected from thier stupidity and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by frozen70(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
My take is that coro virus came to Kano the same time the index case was reported in Lagos, but when Lagos State took it up with seriousness, his Excellency gandollar is still playing politics with how to depose emir sanusi

Honestly and Sanusi is watching in 3D
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by ayusco85(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2020
Stewart883:
Covid19 is a scam!!

Ogun fire you there

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by F00028: 7:53pm On May 02, 2020
Sparkies85:

The illiteracy in northern Nigeria maybe a factor here

You actually think the Head of Communications in the Kano Field Office of UNICEF is illiterate?

So what is the factor in Lagos?
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2020
So we now have 5G in KANO...
How did 5G NETWORK get to KANO

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by freethesheeple(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by kemii3508: 8:02pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by putin2: 8:03pm On May 02, 2020
Kano as a state never bring news to Nigeria only evil and bad news.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by noble71(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
Asquare84:
Just like Kogi Governor is playing politics with Covid19.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Stewart883(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
ayusco85:

Ogun fire you there

You're a big fool. That's my statement if u don't like it go to hell and burn
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Stewart883(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2020
Miner13:
expect the result within you so that you can be a convener of the awareness of its realness

You're a fool. That's my statement there is nothing u can do about it
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by kemii6082: 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by ndubuisi1213(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
Sparkies85:
Corona virus is real guys ...
I just pray and hope they find a cure to this disease soon, else what Melinda gate about body littering the streets of Africa may come to reality.. I just hope not ..

Cure day for Madagascar
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by CasNova(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
RIP to the dead.

The family members should be tested immediately.

Stay safe.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Kemimarch16(f): 8:13pm On May 02, 2020
While some people still believe that covid 19 is not real
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by ayusco85(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2020
Stewart883:

You're a big fool. That's my statement if u don't like it go to hell and burn

Keep it to yourself goddamit.

Don't infect people with your ignorance, keep it to your self, don't spread it because it's contagious.

We don't want others to think u know what u are saying before they start behaving like kano covidiots
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Miner13: 8:19pm On May 02, 2020
Stewart883:

You're a fool. That's my statement there is nothing u can do about it
when u refuse to know but still doubt and show that u know.your choice of words not my problem but just watch what u convene.don't misguide the innocent out there

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by babayaro7: 8:22pm On May 02, 2020
Sparkies85:
I just pray and hope they find a cure to this disease soon, else what Melinda gate about body littering the streets of Africa may come to reality.. I just hope not ..

Do you know that, the number of people having corona in your region (south) is more than in the north. What of Italy, Spain, France, German etc. Watch your mouth next time!
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Benbellamor: 8:22pm On May 02, 2020
Sparkies85:

Ishaq Akintola..will be responsible for the greater part of PROMOTING HUGE IGNORANCE THAT KEEPS THEM COMPLACENT

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 02, 2020
These are clear symptoms of Covid-19: shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, fever, body pain and headache.

I just hope Kano state govt wakes up to the reality. And this is it!
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by spinna: 8:28pm On May 02, 2020
Romanoff:

Usman Dam

I actually thought he called u a bi@$h cos nairaland changes that word to dam

(test) bitch..well guess i was wrong..there's a word nl changes to dam
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by mathsoftme: 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
Is so unfortunate for Kano people to experience this death, for me if covid 19 has no hand in the death then the banishing of the former Emir Sanusi may have invoke the gods to retaliate against their actions ... Period
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by rajoys: 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

But really, wetin concern person wey dey display classic COVID 19 symptoms with orthopaedic hospital kwanu

Thank you my brother, I thought I am the only one thinking like that. He did not break his leg or arm yet they carried the man to orthopedic hospital. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) / Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.