Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms (68080 Views)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) / What Is Coronavirus : Symptoms, Treatments, History And Most Affected Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2020
PervertProphet:

Jesus been a Muslim is like saying Muhammad eats Pork. It's your Delusion.
Don't worry, it would soon clear for your eyes.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by PervertProphet: 11:13pm On May 02, 2020
bamidelee:

Don't worry, it would soon clear for your eyes.

Well, yours is already "cleared" but you have decided to stay blind. Al Imran 3:45 already tells us that Jesus Christ is distinct not just in this world but hereafter. If you use your God given intellect a bit. You will ask yourself why is Muhammad buried, dead and decayed in Saudi Arabia while Jesus that he came after is still alive for ever and would return as a Just Judge. Only God is a Judge and can defy nature (Ascending and descending again). Mortal men can't do that. So the supposed last seal of Prophet remains dead, buried and decayed in Saudi Arabia hoping that he would be resurrected but unfortunately he won't be resurrected going by his evil deeds while Jesus who is referred to as the Faultless/Sinless/righteous/holy/pure One depending on the Translation of the qur'an you read remains alive in Heaven and according to the hadiths will be back as the Just Judge. The Bible especially the New Testament 700 years before the qur'an and Hadiths also sees Jesus talk about Him only returning to judge the world with more explanations.

Continue to lock your brain from reasoning deeply about all these until when you close your eyes and e go be you like film.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by johnisaola(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2020
this gandollar na disease in kano,sanusi keep distance from them
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Amanda4life: 11:28pm On May 02, 2020
He Hans infected more than 10 people.
God have mercy
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Amanda4life: 11:31pm On May 02, 2020
AS SOON AS THEY RELEASE THIS LOCK DOWN.

ITS GOING TO BE HELL.

THE SPREAD WILL BE MUCH.

As soon as they release lock down , I will run to.my village
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by redsun(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2020
PervertProphet:

Jesus been a Muslim is like saying Muhammad eats Pork. It's your Delusion.

They are both Abrahamic of a different period, circumstances and concepts. Both un-African.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by PervertProphet: 11:53pm On May 02, 2020
redsun:

They are both Abrahamic of a different period, circumstances and concepts. Both un-African.
Clinging to the Abrahamic sense of ownership was something Jesus Christ was not really a fan of but I guess you have not yet studied that. What you are doing now is just parroting the usual skeptics argument which scratches the surface and is not any investigation done deep.

Plus African is not unAbrahamic if you understand that we all as humans share a common ancestry so your fallacious claim of Abrahamic been UnAfrican is clearly a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by BrutusOj(m): 12:13am On May 03, 2020
Asquare84:
My take is that coro virus came to Kano the same time the index case was reported in Lagos, but when Lagos State took it up with seriousness, his Excellency gandollar is still playing politics with how to depose emir sanusi
This exact thought has been on my mind. Kano might even be the first state to have in Nigeria and so many have been infected unkowningly. It's gonna be a long day in Nigeria. May God help us to survive it.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Razy75g: 12:17am On May 03, 2020
So far na head slammer, I don't mind
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Judybash93(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2020
“A week ago, he complained of sore throat and malaria, but after few days of medication, he became normal"

You mean he tested himself to ascertain that he had malaria? or WTF did i just read?
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Judybash93(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2020
PervertProphet:

Clinging to the Abrahamic sense of ownership was something Jesus Christ was not really a fan of but I guess you have not yet studied that. What you are doing now is just parroting the usual skeptics argument which scratches the surface and is not any investigation done deep.

Plus African is not unAbrahamic if you understand that we all as humans share a common ancestry so your fallacious claim of Abrahamic been UnAfrican is clearly a fallacy.

undecided undecided
Please elaborate!!
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Judybash93(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2020
Amanda4life:
He Hans infected more than 10 people.
God have mercy

And those 10 might have infected more
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Cousin9999: 1:41am On May 03, 2020
You know, some of these so-called Chinese flu deaths could be cleverly disguised hits. What better time to take out competition or progressive people in power.
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Yussuf06: 2:31am On May 03, 2020
Hmmmm.....the pandemic is changing the world..earth is no longer sweet as it use to..i leave in fair for my life n my ppl...honestly this lockdown should be extented nation wide...because what might happen in the coning week is so scary
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Rapmoney(m): 2:36am On May 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Covid-19 has proven itself to be a catalyst that could speed up one's journey to the grave sad unfortunately, there's no vaccine in sight save for the false-hope inspiring claims we've been seeing on the news.
I sincerely hope a miracle happens soonest coz the picture of what Nigeria would look like in the coming weeks isn't imaginable! *Sighs* cry

Every Tom, Dick and Harry now wants to sound like a prophet. Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by EzzyCarter: 5:32am On May 03, 2020
Rapmoney:

Every Tom, Dick and Harry now wants to sound like a prophet. Smh!!!

Doesn't take a prophet to see what looms....
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by UnusualJhay(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2020
No be everything be corona virus. ...

Nigeria too carry wahala!
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by ddeola: 7:01am On May 03, 2020
Nigeria govt played politics with the virus meanwhile corona virus na bastard. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Realtizzy(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2020
There is serious problem in Kano , covid-19 carrier are over s thousand and they are not taking the precautionary measures
God help us all
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by Musafatiu2(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2020
May Allah give the family the fortitude to bear the loss and grant the deceased Al janah fridaus
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by ledaman: 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

But really, wetin concern person wey dey display classic COVID 19 symptoms with orthopaedic hospital kwanu
Stop displaying your stupidity on social media They av other sections for treatment of different diseases. undecided
Re: Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2020
PervertProphet:

I agree you with that Religion is a Scam.
The Only light remains Jesus Christ. He lived beyond any standards any supposed religious figures brought.

And one needs to become a Christian before one could know him? Lol. We're back to the scam again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) / Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.