Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) - Health (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) (141711 Views)

Ogun Receives 100,000 Dozes Of COVID-19 Vaccines (Video) / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 11:54am On May 03, 2020
backbone503:

Gate is multi billionaire. I businessman and a great philanthropist. To my knowledge, he is not leading any medical research against Covid-19. He is merely funding several researches aimed at getting vaccines and cures for the disease.

Alot has been said about him with regards Antichrist moves, but I just hope these people aren't falsely accusing this gentleman.

If he is "merely" funding researches to find a vaccine, do u think d vaccine will be free when eventually found?

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Bruno3000(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
WHAT THEN DOES HE STAND TO GAIN FROM PEOPLE'S DEATH.
u clearly do not know what's going on

2 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

We should not, in whatever adulation we ascribe to Bill Gates, ever forget that Bill Gates is first and foremost a capitalist, a business man.
He is not the Pope.
Profits is what drives the actions or inactions of any business man, let alone an experienced businessman like Bill Gates. That you cannot see the business which he sees and chases, doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. It simply means you are NAIVE.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by aaking(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I think you are the shallow one here who has clearly refused to reason!

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

God Bless you.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by melek: 11:58am On May 03, 2020
Does he want to chip the world?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2020
jrusky:

Well you might be right but may I ask why he was not defamed ever since but now?

And why would they want to defamed him if he has not said something that attracted such?

Pls look at it from that angle. He was among those that predicted Corona, called for world population to be reduce and suddenly now he want the whole world to use his vaccine pls think about it for a second.
No matter people what people say no one has a solid proove against him. President obama was accused of being the anti-christ and they even provided strong evidences more than this one but it was just false allegations. The pope of the catholic church was also accused they even produced videos and pictures like this but they were just conspiracy theorist who wanted to spoil the name of the church how are we sure that these are not false claims?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 03, 2020
Boo ya

3 Likes

Bruno3000:
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2020
Funaki:

Great answers. I'm just laughing at people that say Bill Gates needs their information to control them. grin grin grin

I swear, it is very laughable.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2020
Greyworld:

might create a boycott of Microsoft... If possible though, and a free fall of his fortune .

Boycott of Microsoft for what exactly? What desktop OS can rival Windows?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 03, 2020
Bruno3000:
can you tell me more
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
macmoyor:

And how do you think he got richer,'richerer' and "Richerest" in the first place?
I dunno tell me more please
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by aaking(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
Aidejay:
See dumb people everywhere.
If Bill Gates is that smart they should expect that he has created a means to vaccinate them without their knowledge. I mean if he can create a pandemic, spread it and come up with a vaccine singlehandedly or otherwise what on earth can stop him from devising a concrete FOOL PROOF plan to enable all persons come into the dosage of the vaccine without them knowing it. This shouldnt be rocket science.

Because bill gate is now your creator. Continue in this manner until you are under the capitalist
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 03, 2020
Arokayss:

ODE oponu, werey, when be na small small girls you use your life to pursue, no time to open to what's happening around the world, sheep
thanks bro i really appreciate your compliments
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by DORS(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
BILL GATES IS ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD A MAN WHO IS RICHER THAN SOME COUNTRIES.
power
control
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by platido(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Just because Bill Gates saw the solution to the Covid-19 crisis, they're demonizing him. This is the difference between ordinary people and great people.

Stop spewing rubbish, who hasn't know his evil intentions and deed. People like you is why this part of the world still undeveloped cos of ignorant and selfishness... If his people whose see light more than you. Protest who are you to say their ignorant of new development.

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hmn people tend to hate rich and succesful people and will even go far to defame them
it happened micheal jackson.
it happened to Ronaldo
it happened to obama
it happened to beyonce and so many more how are we sure it's not thesame thing going on with
bill gates
You have to look at the conditions attached to the usage of his vaccines before making your conclusions
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by splashbaby(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
Nbote:

See ehn I am tired of d embarrassment.. Dis pandemic has exposed how stupid most ppl really are
Pastor Chris is one of the most stupid psychopath to endorse foolishness on a very large scale.. Yet he hasn't apologised after his 5g theory of nonsense led him to nowhere.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
Let me answer your questions:

1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?

Answer:
The man you call 'a college dropout' a billion times better, more informed and more enlighten than you in every area you can think of. You seems to forget you are talking about a billionaire co-founder of Microsoft here!

2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?

Answer:
Do we even have vaccine for Covid_19 yet? If there is, it will only be mandatory in Nigeria if the National Assembly pass a law that makes it mandatory. Bill Gates force vaccine on anybody. So the question is meaningless.

3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?

Answer:
Why are you scared of digital identification? My friend, the world is coming to a stage where every human being on Earth will have a unique number for identification and security purposes. This has nothing to do with Antichrist as some ignorant people may think. It's purely for security and identification purpose. So don't be scared if you know you've never committed any crime and have no intention to ever commit a crime!

sweetmelanin:

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Billygene: 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

It's more than your thoughts. Bill Gate openly canvassed for depopulation through vaccines, and targeted Africa (Nigeria 70%) mostly.
Mind you that it did not end only on vaccines but micro chip (powered by 5G) that must be implanted in your body by force. Have you asked yourself
why the National Assembly wanted to pass a Bill that will give NCDC absolute power to forcefully vaccinate every Nigerian.The Bill
has already passed 2nd reading as i type now.
OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

6 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Resolute5ter: 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
one thing i love about americans they dont tolerate rubbish from anyone and they voice it out
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by linearity: 12:10pm On May 03, 2020
sweetmelanin:

1. Bill Gate is not Global Health anything, talkless of spokesperson for COVID-19. There are more than 100 COVID-19 vaccine protocols being developed around the world today, almost each vaccine manufacturer in each advanced country are in a mad race to be the first to get a brought to the finish line, Bill Gate is only sponsoring 7 of those manufacturers out of the 100s.

2. No one is forcing you to take any vaccine, it will ultimately come down to each country and their law makers’ decision. The Health organizations are just recommending that getting vaccinated or getting antibodies is the answer to this pandemic and they are right, going by previous viral pandemics that had plagued the world.

3. Go back and read ID2020 vision, there goal is not to give ID to everyone through vaccines. Their objectives to ensure that the rest of the rural areas of the world without digital ID are accounted for and since vaccines protocols is one medicine that find its way from a central governmental body to these rural areas, they want to tap into that network. The are not concern about you or myself, if you are reading this, you already have a digital ID......ID2020 project does not care about you, because you have been counted.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Lastlook: 12:11pm On May 03, 2020
Jesus, Well said.
I smiled, when i saw his comment regarding dropout.

iamundisputed2:

You refer to the genius Bill Gates as an ordinary college dropout, when it is obvious he saw beyond the four walls of the university? Someone whose computing genius has created solutions all over the world...? If you knew anything about the history of pandemics, you wouldn't type that nonsense. Only medics are allowed to talk when history already holds the key to the problem? My dear, your ignorance is alarming.

That useless paper called degree must have blinded you from logical reasoning. Very soon, you will insult Mark Zuckerberg and our very own Seun for being dropouts too.

I have gone through your profile and I can see you're nursing the whole ID2020 conspiracy theory as the reason for Covid-19 vaccination. You have also mentioned that the deaths are fake and meant to scare people into accepting the vaccination/ID2020. At this juncture, it would be a colossal waste of time to reply you anymore.

Keep believing what you want... But people like you kill more people with your bold ignorance than Coronavirus itself.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by RaptorX: 12:12pm On May 03, 2020
Only dumb Africans will take that satanic vaccine. I remember how I was attacked here on NL couple of days ago because I spoke out against the plan to push that poison on humanity, and to implant the microchip in people through the vaccines.
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Osek(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2020
Anti Christ... It's here already the Bible said it and it's already coming to pass... Christians pls watch and pray
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 03, 2020
Billygene:

It's more than your thoughts. Bill Gate openly canvassed for depopulation through vaccines, and targeted Africa (Nigeria 70%) mostly.
Mind you that it did not end only on vaccines but micro chip (powered by 5G) that must be implanted in your body by force. Have you asked yourself
why the National Assembly wanted to pass a Bill that will give NCDC absolute power to forcefully vaccinate every Nigerian.The Bill
has already passed 2nd reading as i type now.
OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Your bold ignorance will kill more people than Covid-19.... Keep spreading conspiracy theories around. Who told you that they're going to put computer chips inside you as a form of vaccination? Whoever is feeding you the lies is the real devil!
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by toye440: 12:14pm On May 03, 2020
flexyrule:
Was Ebola a flu-like disease?
Are U telling me only Flu-like diseases are qualified bo be classified as Pandemic?
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by edorhe14(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Ignorant lot...

Do your research before calling names. Where were you when Bill Gates said he has plans to depopulate the World?

3 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:14pm On May 03, 2020
Grayoso:

I actually consider people like you dangerous as you enjoy wallowing in ignorance and 'inffecting' others, similarly predisposed, which sadly includes a lot of human beings, with your personal and ignorant opinion you try and pass on as facts to suit your parochial narrative.

Depopulation does not mean Gates is a killer who hates man and wants to exterminate him. Gates is not Adolf Hitler. Far from it.

He is a pragmatically intelligent man who believes we should plan for and have control over the future of man and the planet he lives on. A key component to doing this is ensuring we do not have more human beings than the world can cater for optimally.

No doubt population explosion that is not commensurate with world resources is a cause of serious problems worldwide today with worse in the offing if we don't check this situation as a matter of urgency.

Perhaps our own beloved Nigeria is one of the best examples of this with the unfeasible heavily populated North, disinterested in family planning and sustainable population growth, producing more children and family's than the region and indeed Nigeria can cope with!!!!

In fact the APC mooted a policy of limiting Nigerian households to having 2 children. The idea, though worthy of inspection given the seriousness of the problems it seeks to tackle, was quickly withdrawn because of the vociferous and ignorant protest against it.

Today Nigeria and the North could be on the verge of a disease pandemic catastrophe because of long unheeded warning about retrogressive practice in the North that sees far too many children being born than Nigeria can provide for.

Let us be reasonable and attempt to educate ourselves because a blindly dogmatic and obstinate outlook may mean the Chicken coming home to roost for us as has now happened to Nigeria.

Gates warned precisely against this with his idea of controlled and sustainable population growth folks like you have managed to malign as a Joseph Mengele-esque obsession of Gates with experimenting on and killing human beings.
you can speak grammar all u want, it doesn't change the truth

4 Likes

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 03, 2020
edorhe14:

Do your research before calling names. Where were you when Bill Gates said he has plans to depopulate the World?

Show me where he said he had plans to depopulate the world... undecided
Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by lexy2014: 12:15pm On May 03, 2020
madridsta007:

We should not, in whatever adulation we ascribe to Bill Gates, ever forget that Bill Gates is first and foremost a capitalist, a business man.
He is not the Pope.
Profits is what drives the actions or inactions of any business man, let alone an experienced businessman like Bill Gates. That you cannot see the business which he sees and chases, doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

Exactly. That's y he was always in breach of antitrust laws in his Microsoft days. He looks saintly and harmless. That's were people are getting deceived

1 Like

Re: "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) by Jakama90(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
TRASH
People's death will make him more richer.. he is a ritualist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.