Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,569 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations (77408 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Soldier Advising Youth In Kubwa, Abuja Against Looting Food Items Meant For NYSC / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MorningStar233: 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Leave am na

He is just talking for talking sakes

He does not know what's up.

I'd personally rather burn food than give some extended relatives of mine
He doesn't even know what's up
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Xammie001(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2020
Ikorodu

There are No Normal People There,Help them Wahala,Go Against Them Ijogbon
Bad Choice of Location
But I guess you have Learnt your Lesson
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Samoranopapa(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2020
There is hunger in the land
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2020
kushme:

cheesy yea, no one is empowering ladies. I believe you. Hehehe. What are you saying? Why would you think in such a way? No one empowered ladies, next is, not a scale to cause imbalance, were women ever a match in crime. You must be feeling yourself too much I guess..

Girls shaking their naked bum and breast on IG are fvckin' independent courtesy wetin una dey call am again? its a global thang. Again, they know and believe that thirsty niccuz from across the world will always want to see that sexy body and possibly fvck that live hole.
So, advertising their bodies are sure ways for thirsty men to part away with their few or more thousands of Naira.. How many folks send man ynash or breast for IG..

The bold is what every reasonable Nigerian wants, start the movement, abi anybody stop you or any woman, Sowore tried. Abi na just to reply dey worry you.

Okay...
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On May 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gJwy9yjrk
Poco, hi, you'll like this one. I can relate to what she says here, that a feminist isnt nececessarily a female, lol. I wont say more, I'll let you watch it, as I dont want spoiler alert for you, except say, I countless times have been falsely accused of being gay, just because I stand up for the rights of adult mutually consenting to monogamous same sex attraction until death do them part relationship marked with loyalty, warmth, love and fidelity to each other
cc: eni4 real

Lol. The woman though. She is actually a very smart and eloquent one. She said the definition would be determined by the environment.

Very true. grin

What they don’t understand, they fear,
And what they fear, they seek to destroy

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MuttleyLaff: 10:41pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. The woman though. She is actually a very smart and eloquent one. She said the definition would be determined by the environment.
Very true. grin
Another lady you should put in your bucket list to go check out is Professor Sophie 'Bosede Oluwole. She sadly is RIP now. Go YouTube her, she is a philosopher, lol. Nigeria's first female doctorate holder in Philosophy.

pocohantas:
What they don’t understand, they fear,
And what they fear, they seek to destroy
Case in point. Infanticide. Killing of twin babies in SE until Scottish missionary Mary Slessor put an end to that "madness".

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Balooscadido(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2020
It's well...
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by kkins25(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gJwy9yjrk
Poco, hi, you'll like this one. I can relate to what she says here, that a feminist isnt nececessarily a female, lol. I wont say more, I'll let you watch it, as I dont want spoiler alert for you, except say, I countless times have been falsely accused of being gay, just because I stand up for the rights of adult mutually consenting to monogamous same sex attraction until death do them part relationship marked with loyalty, warmth, love and fidelity to each other
cc: eni4real
If not that you have a good dealer of igbo, how would you be christ like and endorse one man ripping the ass of another, feeding his intestines with chromosomes and ovum piercing proteins huh! We might have the same dealer after all, my dear padi.. Hahahh

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MuttleyLaff: 5:40am On May 04, 2020
kkins25:
If not that you have a good dealer of igbo, how would you be christ like and endorse one man ripping the ass of another, feeding his intestines with chromosomes and ovum piercing proteins huh! We might have the same dealer after all, my dear padi.. Hahahh
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
This bounty hunter sef, lol
You've tracked me down here too, lol
Igbolabi, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MuttleyLaff: 5:50am On May 04, 2020
Xammie001:
Ikorodu

There are No Normal People There,Help them Wahala,Go Against Them Ijogbon
Bad Choice of Location
But I guess you have Learnt your Lesson
I remember back in the day, when land was going for 200-250K in ikorodu, my other younger brother, reached out to me asking, if I am interested in getting some, as he is about to get 2 plots. I answered back in the negative, saying nah, then asked him those building real estate in VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Banana etcetera are they two headed, are they special different human beings than us ni, lol, but anyway, we thank God, for His faithfulness, grace, loving-kindness, sweetness, goodness, and blessings, lol

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Rawhumper(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2020
Really?
I guess they gonna strip him and spank his flaccid shrunk ass to shreds undecided

cococandy:

Republicans. Not all Americans
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by MuttleyLaff: 7:40am On May 04, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11459180_img20200502024002_jpeg7670ebe8636c3a12411b2ba0e3d806c1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11459181_img20200502023947_jpeg7d462a5c122c6eaac131215031fbd178

The arrest of popular humanist, Mubarak Bala on Tuesday in Kaduna for allegedly insulting Prophet Mohammed is presently generating controversy on social media.

Bala, who is the President of Humanist Association of Nigeria (HAN), was said to have been arrested by plain-cloth policemen over a Facebook post.

He was allegedly arrested after a group of lawyers led by one S.S. Umar reported his alleged blasphemous post to the Kano State Commissioner of Police.

Chairman, HAN Board of Trustees, Leo Igwe confirmed the arrest in a statement, saying security agents picked him up at his residence and detained him at Gbabasawa Police Station in Kaduna.

“All of us at the Humanist Association of Nigeria are deeply worried by the arrest and detention of our president, Mubarak Bala.

Mubarak Bala will likely be handed over to the Kano State Police Command, that will prosecute him for blasphemy, a crime that caries a death sentence under sharia law,” the statement read in part.
https://www.herald.ng/social-media-on-fire-as-police-arrest-popular-humanist-for-alleged-blasphemy-in-kaduna/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11461625_screenshot202005021225572_png0f682ca68f1f921e1efb78687ff10ac4
Poco, pocohantas you see what your savage educated brethren and that assassin are up to with Mubarak Bala, hmm?

FREE MUBARAK BALA NOW! angry angry angry
Shout it from the rooftops
cc: pervertprophet, kkins25, joseph1013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Truthshurts: 8:03am On May 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I am really seeing things. It is now survival of the fittest. Only the strong would survive.

That’s the truth....the virus has reshaped everyone’s mental reasoning.
God is our only hope
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by delpee(f): 11:23am On May 06, 2020
pocohantas:

The girl probably needs it, but her mother is just an ingrate and it confirms the fact that they are everywhere- online and offline. I also have a dependent and sometimes her parents act in a way that is off-putting. I have had people tell me to stop or draw lots of lines in my dealings with them and support for the child, but I will finish what I started.

There is this girl that helped my mum in her business sometime. I gave her clothes too. I can’t remember what she did, my dad told her to go. She went back to her house, brought all those clothes and dumped them for my mum. grin

I will do a lot differently henceforth.

Yeah. Good for you to finish what you started and expect nothing in return. It's all service rendered unto the Lord. Besides, many people just chop and clean mouth so it's best not to bother about their reaction. That's hoping that they still don't go ahead to malign you.

In summary, only God rewards adequately. We'll keep doing our bit while leaving the rest to him.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by TheCork(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2020
victorian:

Its because relatives never cared if they were dying or alive , in the early days of their struggles . No relatives cared. Now they are comfortable with enough to give away. Trust me they won't help any relative .

Let the relative have a taste of what they went through years back

Its called karma.

They rather dash and feed strangers, cos strangers were the only ones who assisted them to get to their glory.
Such is life

Please can i get warm kiss, hug and romance for 700 naira cash please. I pay women 700 naira cash to help them please?
Your nomba please? smiley
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by DrCork: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
jbridges:

Gbam, you nailed it. Charity, they say begins at home. All these people forming relieving the suffering of the people. Have they reached out to their sisters,brothers, cousins, neighbors even street inhabitants. No, they want recognition while people very close to them are dying of hunger. Rubbish

Please can we talk about sexx? cheesy
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Lkan: 10:02am On May 22, 2020
magicminister:

Every race and region have problems that are unique to them. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with race.
Magic, hope say ur side dey gallant.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2020
magicminister:

Every race and region have problems that are unique to them. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with race.

Hey man/ sent you an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak / New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / Watch Face Split Diving Accident Video – Split Face Diving Video Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.