Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations (77422 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Soldier Advising Youth In Kubwa, Abuja Against Looting Food Items Meant For NYSC / Zamfara Bandits Kill 31 In Fresh Attacks, Steal Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2020
Honest2:

After watching those videos and the write up plus all the tweets I felt like this woman is just an attention seeker

like who send her at the 1st place.

peoples are out there hungry and she doesn't want them to rush whatever she wanna give 'em

This woman should Geddifork!
You are mad but you don't know.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by KenModi(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2020
NLReposter:
This is what Buhari has turned Nigerians into, or rather Nigerians turned themselves into by not voting right or knowing their rights.

Great Nigeria of 1980s are now laughing stocks

to even share palliative na problem to FG, let alone cash.
worst still, Borrowhari won't stop borrowing.

From of the people beget the leaders.

Corrupt and greedy people would only give you corrupt and greedy leaders. Nigerians are the problem, not the so-called leaders.

Nigerians are corrupt and greedy; love to show off and brag; and annoyingly authoritative.

Useless citizens expecting their useless leaders to perform miracles

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:

And in your dementia you think you're no longer an idiot.

the last time I check, I'm not your family member that hold that aberration for long
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by dayleke: 12:34pm On May 03, 2020
Anijay1212:

Lol... Well madam Poco to answer ur posers,yes my ppl are aware,yes i did contributed my own quota and finaly i dnt hv any issues with them ok.
My only problem is that i dont knw how to beg and that is what they want.
My prayer is for this covid19 to go away so i go out and fend for myself.
Have a nice day ma'am.

Hey bro,
Sorry to butt in here but there seems to be something wrong here .
It may be that you are even "better off" than them in your unemployment stage for them not to bother cos you might have money saved up or what kinda pples will be waiting for you to come and beg them before they offer you the little they can?
Or do you remain aloof and not close to them?
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Raymeskey: 12:35pm On May 03, 2020
Liftedhands:
I saw a video a while back where one guy said it's non living things that stay in ikorodu now I agree with him.

Hmmm
This answers my question (who are they and what they are)
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by DelTel(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2020
Kobicove:

You said AJ sent food to be shared to people around Fela Shrine and they sold it for peanuts...

What was he expecting people who are largely junkies to do with the food when they are more concerned about how to get their next 'fix'? undecided

It is given that everyone must eat.

Actually, those doing 'business' around there are not junkies (you can't consume your own goods like some aboki no dey eat suya grin); also they have structure and chain of command almost like the NURTW.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Skmoda360(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

That is a Ghanaian delicacy. Kenkey I think.
Ok no wahala........ shocked
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by cococandy(f): 12:41pm On May 03, 2020
The person asking her to use security. Did they stop to ask if she can afford it?
Because someone wants to share their widow’s mite with others doesn’t mean they can afford more.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by cococandy(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2020
In this virus age. Look at how they are so close to each other
pocohantas:
“Don’t Visit Ikorodu”, Woman Warns Nigerians After A Giveaway.

A twitter user @bimbo_cash who tried organizing a giveaway to help people in these perilous times, warns people to stay away from Ikorodu.

In the video she posted, the people can be seen carting away the items, without any fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlQrnTdqL0

SOURCE:https://twitter.com/bimbo_cash/status/1255932632275263490
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Charlesleeray: 12:45pm On May 03, 2020
mimimile93:
Always talking about black man. Have you traveled outside to see what's happening?
no disrespect bro but blacks around the world esp black Americans are crude and thuggish in nature
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Public giveaway is nothing but scam to reasonable people who understands the concept of generosity and helping.

There's always a hidden motive behind anyone who does giveaway publicly. Quote me anywhere.

It's either for clout, to buy love, to buy loyalty, to gain favors from some persons within or a business strategy.

Behind everyone doing giveaway, there's this a friend on his/her contact list who's desperately in need of help. There's this family member, either from the mother's side or father's side who's in need and perishing looking for help.

But NO! They'll not help those needy family members, but will prefer to come to the public, chase clout with the less privileged and snap pictures or go to social media, chase clout, buy fake love to look generous.

Whatever is it, this woman experienced. I don't care, because if everyone should focus on their family members, maternal cousins and paternal siblings, there won't be needy people in the public for these clout chasers to use.

People should say no to fake public accolades from strangers who truly doesn't give a fvck about their existence and and focus on people in their family tree and people around them. They'll appreciate the more.

Everyone shld find someone in their family to do giveaway for ? No sense in this at all...

So you feel every poor person will always have some relatives that are ok ?

Youre wrong...

There are so many poor families who not have any ties or relationship with someone thats rich or ok...

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by cococandy(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2020
grin grin

You know bill gates is chasing clout. Because he wants to run for president of the world.

pocohantas:

According to him, REAL GENEROUS people give without louding it. This woman is doing the videoing with her phone. Maybe she wasn’t with a camera crew sef. If things didn’t go this way, maybe we wouldn’t have heard about it.

Maybe our NL litmus test for real people should tell us how real the likes of Gates are.

It is always easy to talk. Belling the cat is where problem starts. I hope there are no more poor people in his lineage. He has eradicated poverty in his autonomous community via his giving.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2020
dayleke:

Hey bro,
Sorry to butt in here but there seems to be something wrong here .
It may be that you are even "better off" than them in your unemployment stage for them not to bother cos you might have money saved up or what kinda pples will be waiting for you to come and beg them before they offer you the little they can?
Or do you remain aloof and not close to them?

It doesn’t add up. How can the same people that use to rely on him (that is already broke in 1mth of lockdown)- suddenly have enough to be doing giveaways.

He should ask them what business they are doing to make such money in these hard times. Not stay on NL and call them out.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2020
The hunger is real.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Rawhumper(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
[

I heard some Americans threatened to attack his house if he continued his yeye talks about vaccine

quote author=cococandy post=89136504] grin grin

You know bill gates is chasing clout. Because he wants to run for president of the world.

[/quote]
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by AmazingELixir: 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

the last time I check, I'm not your family member that hold that aberration for long

You're too defective to even qualify for a family help let alone a member....go fvck yourself and keep off my mention permanently.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by IGBOSON1: 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
dominique:
She didn't organize the giveaway properly. Wtf was she thinking opening up her car for those vultures to dive in and loot everything inside? You just don't park at the road side and say you want to do giveaway, how do you intend to reach your target recipients? She should have met with CDA leaders and who will help in organizing the giveaway. They know those truly in need and will help keep the mob in check. My area's CDA shared relief materials to the less privileged in the area and it was very organized. They went round the homes and shops of the needy to share the items rather than creating a central collection point where mobs will come to fight and loot.

That said, this goes to show how crazy a lot of Nigerians are especially the poverty ridden ones. Are they only poor people in the world? There are many other countries with poorer citizens but you will never see them acting like barbarians or trying to swindle you or steal from you. TBH there's something fundamentally wrong with a lot of Nigerians.

Exactly! She’s either not street-smart (ie- she’s ajebo) or she’s just plain stupid!

This is something that ordinarily should take at least a days planning, and involve leaders (youths, elders, etc) in the community! You just don’t open your car door in a poverty-stricken area and declare you have stuff to share! Who does that!? sad

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerians and their leaders are wicked
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
cococandy:
grin grin

Even UNICEF and WHO would soon sell Africa off to the west. There is always a motive o, be very careful! grin grin

cococandy:
In this virus age. Look at how they are so close to each other

Nne ehn, the thing in the mind of the average Nigerian is how to eat and stay alive. I was just discussing this with my friend now. How else do you explain that someone shared mosquito nets to a malaria infested community and they used it to cover their crops? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by cococandy(f): 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Even UNICEF and WHO would soon sell Africa off to the west. There is always a motive o, be very careful! grin grin

Lol
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by cococandy(f): 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
Rawhumper:

I heard some Americans threatened to attack his house if he continued his yeye talks about vaccine

Republicans. Not all Americans
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by dayleke: 12:59pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:

It doesn’t add up. How can the same people that use to rely on him, who is already broke in 1mth of lockdown- suddenly have enough to be doing giveaways.

He should ask them what business they are doing to make such money in these hard times. Not stay on NL and call them out.

I'm waiting for his response.
That's why I said something is off.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:

You're too defective to even qualify for a family help let alone a member....go fvck yourself and keep off my mention permanently.

look at this son of nobody bragging like a son of somebody. I don't form class but I'm not your mate

next time learn to research before jumping like a loose monkey that you're on something that go beyond your comprehension
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Bahamas95(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2020
I always say this, na poor people wicked pass walai!

Tomorrow if this woman see person wey dey suffer and she nor help dem go say she wicked. My good nor fit kill me o, tufiakwa!

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
SkinnyDude:
and the Lady can lie oo. which one Is 150 carton of noodles and eggs.. for that small sienna .. people can exaggerate oh
I have to read all the comment hoping for that someone saw through that bullshit.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Staro: 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
Yoruba Amaka !!!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by 2mch(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Exactly! She’s either not street-smart (ie- she’s ajebo) or she’s just plain stupid!

This is something that ordinarily should take at least a days planning, and involve leaders (youths, elders, etc) in the community! You just don’t open your car door in a poverty-stricken area and declare you have stuff to share! Who does that!? sad
Ikorodu is not poverty stricken. You people just talk nonsense of places you have never seen or been to. Yet live on swamp. What a joke.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Tillatalk: 1:12pm On May 03, 2020
Must you organize people can't you do it house to house
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by Truthshurts: 1:19pm On May 03, 2020
pocohantas:
But why are people like this? I cringed watching that video. Shebi it is still them she wanted to share the things for? Jeez!

You have not seen anything....
Hunger war is here
Everybody will have to activate the beast inside of u now. There is no location she will go and that won’t happen right now.
Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by unmask: 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Public giveaway is nothing but scam to reasonable people who understands the concept of generosity and helping.

There's always a hidden motive behind anyone who does giveaway publicly. Quote me anywhere.

It's either for clout, to buy love, to buy loyalty, to gain favors from some persons within or a business strategy.

Behind everyone doing giveaway, there's this a friend on his/her contact list who's desperately in need of help. There's this family member, either from the mother's side or father's side who's in need and perishing looking for help.

But NO! They'll not help those needy family members, but will prefer to come to the public, chase clout with the less privileged and snap pictures or go to social media, chase clout, buy fake love to look generous.

Whatever is it, this woman experienced. I don't care, because if everyone should focus on their family members, maternal cousins and paternal siblings, there won't be needy people in the public for these clout chasers to use.

People should say no to fake public accolades from strangers who truly doesn't give a fvck about their existence and and focus on people in their family tree and people around them. They'll appreciate the more.
This is the exact reason why Nigeria is where it is today... .then you blame politicians who put their family members in choice positions as being nepotistic....yet you come out to say things like this.

Nigeria is where it is today because People don't see beyond their families...."once my family is full, that is all I care about"

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Residents Mob Bimbo Cash, Steal Food Items Meant For Donations by nairalee(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Black man get serious problem.

All the fools quoting me, read my lips,

"Black man get serious problem."

Fvcking hypocrites.

I like the way u put it. Direct, precise and straight to the point. No need sugarcoating it or mincing words.

BLACK MAN GET SEERIOUS PROBLEM

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? / Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.