Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock (918 Views)

Wale Akinlotan: Police Officer Slumps, Dies In Lagos Days After Suspect’s Bite / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 6:41am On May 03, 2020
Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lockdown (VIDEO)

There has been many tragedy behind coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, we have seen so many different cases in which citizens retaliate to whatever police or other forces did to them "should I say in a bad way?"

This is another story of a Woman who slaps a Police Officer a number of times after he slapped her while trying to enforce lockdown at Eruwa in Oyo State. ...

Can she try this with a soldier?
Is she at fault?
What would you do if you are to be the one?

Watch Video below:
https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/05/woman-slaps-police-officer-countless.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkBBjGBL2Is

Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Nwodosis(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2020
It takes a man to have such a wife for him to be taking those slaps with humility!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by haywire07(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2020
I don't know why I kinda sympathize with the woman. She is an hungry woman who was slapped first by the police.

But more kudos to the police man who played far matured
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Olifiz(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2020
Gbas gbos
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Makavelli25: 6:49am On May 03, 2020
Woman!! Cruel devices Just arrest her and lock her up,i hate nonsense
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Isoduwa(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2020
OP this is called lockdown in Nigerian
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Isoduwa(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2020
haywire07:
I don't know why I kinda sympathize with the woman. She is an hungry woman who was slapped first by the police.

But more kudos to the police man who played far matured

Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Davash222(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2020
Turn the table around now and watch how our sex starved feminists will call for the man's head.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Abfinest007(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2020
Women and their wahala
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by johnkay1(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2020
Hmmmmm..... Only woman possess such power.
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by flyingdutchman(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2020
WHAT GIVES AN OFFICER OF THE LAW EFFRONTERY TO SLAP A LADY FIRST HE ONLY MELLOWED WHEN HE REALIZEDHE WAS BEING FILMED.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Flyingngel(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2020
Nigerian police has never been our friend and can never be.
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by SUPERPACK: 8:04am On May 03, 2020
Only God knows that I will retaliate in 50 folds if I am in the officers shoes.
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Zoroaster: 9:33am On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
Turn the table around now and watch how our sex starved feminists will call for the man's head.
He slapped her first
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by Davash222(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2020
Zoroaster:
He slapped her first
She should turn to other cheek for another slap. It's in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by GIdiata(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2020
flyingdutchman:
WHAT GIVES AN OFFICER OF THE LAW EFFRONTERY TO SLAP A LADY FIRST HE ONLY MELLOWED WHEN HE REALIZEDHE WAS BEING FILMED.

if it were a MALE he slapped First it would be okay by you abi?

stewpid feminist
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by alizma: 12:13pm On May 03, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Do you know who is doing the video, does that not look like it was one of the police officers that was doing the video?
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by flyingdutchman(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2020
alizma:

Do you know who is doing the video, does that not look like it was one of the police officers that was doing the video?
Support rubbish. God forbid if it's my wife! Lemme not talk sha! Lead us not into temptation oh Lord...
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by alizma: 1:53pm On May 03, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Support rubbish. God forbid if it's my wife! Lemme not talk sha! Lead us not into temptation oh Lord...
People like you keep quiet when the game is set
Re: Covid-19 - Woman Slaps Police Officer Countless Time As He Tries To Enforce Lock by flyingdutchman(m): 12:11am On May 04, 2020
That was what I used to think until something close to this happened to my wife. Yes, I kept quiet. I shut my mouth up. But, I made sure I tracked them. The rest is history!
alizma:

People like you keep quiet when the game is set

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For First Round Of Sex To Last 1 Hour Without Taking Drugs / Pls I Need Ur Attention / Cleansing Gel For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.