Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

"Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) (8290 Views)

Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2020

1 Share

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2020
South African celeb and poet Ntsiki Mazwai came for South African men after a viral video of a woman dressed in bum shorts was sexually harassed by a group of men in a car.

In the video, a voluptuous woman was wearing thigh-hugging shorts whilst walking with a male and another female. They are then harassed by a group of men who took the video whilst in a moving car.

The video sparked a debate on social media with many people questioning whether the woman is dressed appropriately or not. The latter questioned whether the men are behaving appropriately.

VIDEO
https://twitter.com/Its_Khaya_/status/1256149503478030337?s=20

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by dawnomike(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2020
For no reason should a lady be harassed....

6 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2020

1 Share

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Humanoid01(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2020
Make them kukuma ban clothes if na wetin people want be this na.

5 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 12:02pm On May 03, 2020
Both sides are wrong. Those shorts are indecent and the men too should stop acting like apes - it's 2020 for Pete's sake, grow up! angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Drigby2: 12:05pm On May 03, 2020
Why were those kind of clothes invented? Is it not to entice men??

This is a daft tweet. Look in the mirror and enjoy your 'beauty' to your fill before coming to the public. You wear it to the public's view so that others can join you to enjoy it. Nothing else. The tweet backfired.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Drigby2: 12:10pm On May 03, 2020
The men were wrong for doing that but the woman put it like there's nothing indecent there.

1 Like

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by livingme: 12:15pm On May 03, 2020
I see nothing wrong in dressing up like that

Black man mentally cool grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2020
Drigby2:
Why were those kind of clothes invented? Is it not to entice men??

Hmmmm...
Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Mywd: 1:31pm On May 03, 2020
I wonder how someone would put on that typeof clothes & expect Men to see you & turn their eyes away.. It is not that easy...

The way u dress is simply the way u will be addressed

She will never try such in dat area again..

1 Like

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by yuswrld20(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
livingme:
I see nothing wrong in dressing up like that

Black man mentally cool grin grin grin
white man mentality.can ur babe wear dat 1 alongside u in public or to ur parents ouse

3 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
Hardly a debate. Anyone can wear what he or she wants. It's called having a choice?

2 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by chii8(f): 3:00pm On May 03, 2020
She probably forgot her trousers at home!

2 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
MarNovu:
Hardly a debate. Anyone can wear what he or she wants. It's called having a choice?

The streets are dangerous though, unfortunately. Easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Luizkid(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2020
For the fact that we can see her ass cheeks outside it's wrong.

4 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Come LOS ANGELES during SUMMER and see DRESSING.
If u manage train KIDS well for US, I no see reason why dem no go make Heaven

3 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by scoundrel(f): 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Whenever I read South African tweets I always expect to see ‘I don’t support it. Kitikiti-yayaya, wrong!’ and its many derivations. All these properly worded tweets are boring to me. By the way, the video was recorded in 2015 thereabout. This old woman should stop pulling people back to the past. Those men were likely armed or were the township’s vigilante crew, hence the man by her side not doing anything to enrage them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2020
scoundrel:
Whenever I read South African tweets I always expect to see ‘I don’t support it. Kitikiti-yayaya, wrong!’ and it’s many derivations. All these properly worded tweets are boring to me..

South Africans are generally liberal in their political views - they believe in civil liberties. That's why u won't find offensive views crowding the space.

Conservative views that are rife in Nigeria are very quickly shot down in SA. No space for bigots. That's why Trump has low ratings in SA but high ratings in Nigeria.
Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by scoundrel(f): 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
WannaHowzit:

South Africans are generally liberal in their political views - they believe in civil liberties. That's why u won't find offensive views crowding the space.

Conservative views that are rife in Nigeria are very quickly shot down in SA. No space for bigots. That's why Trump has low ratings in SA but high ratings in Nigeria.
My comment doesn’t really touch on their political views. It’s the mishmash of English and local languages they normally type I was looking for. I consider the comments comic relief even though I have no idea what they mean.

There are a lot of South Africans with conservative views. When it comes to sexuality it is usually the black uneducated ones who hold extreme views. When it comes to race relations it is normally whites who do the same. I am yet to find out if the whites with those views are educated or not.

1 Like

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
scoundrel:

My comment doesn’t really touch on their political views. It’s the mishmash of English and local languages they normally type I was looking for. I consider the comments comic relief even though I have no idea what they mean.

There are a lot of South Africans with conservative views. When it comes to sexuality it is usually the black uneducated ones who hold extreme views. When it comes to race relations it is normally whites who do the same. I am yet to find out if the whites with those views are educated or not.

I get u.
Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Netanya(f): 7:06pm On May 03, 2020
she will answer the question if she can come to oshodi or any Lagos area . after the guys disgrace her

2 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by irunoko(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2020
It's ok if it's for the beach but in the streets filled with twisted rapists and rape apologists for your safety don't put on clothes like that in places like mushin,bariga,oshodi.barbarians are all over the place.nigerians don't know how to be civilized or mind their business

3 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by irunoko(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2020
Netanya:
she will answer the question if she can come to oshodi or any Lagos area . after the guys disgrace her
na bum shots she wear she no thief

1 Like

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Randy100: 7:30pm On May 03, 2020
None of the parties where wrong. It is a free world.

1 Like

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Elimon(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2020
MarNovu:
Just kukuma wear pant or boxer shorts to ur own streets make we know na

2 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Dreyton36: 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
Seems to be she get big yansh , then she's a good dresser grin tongue
But if she no get big yansh , na ogun go kill am undecided

Big booty is life jare

Like for big booty , and share for small booty

1 Like

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Xclusiveme: 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
SA men need to be sent back to the 80s or have their own earth
Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 11:42pm On May 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:

It's a global problem.
Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Purplekush(m): 2:09am On May 04, 2020
Most girls don't think right. And it is the work of that guy walking with her to put her brain in check

I remember during my service year, my girl back then put on something short. As in very short. I didn't talk because it was first outting and I didn't wanna seem controlling.. we went out & the primitive men went gaga on sight. One Okada man even came close and said "baby I like your thing"

That thing vex me ehnn but I didn't talk.

Next outing she brought out another short something like that and was asking me "baby is this one fine?"

I asked her to dress decently or go alone and I'll meet her at the venue, she said she's big enough to wear what she wants and she must come along with me.

If you see how I completely changed it for her ehn.. I left her and attended the event w/o her.

stupid bihh was pacing upandan the room like, "na me you de shout for? Benin geh like me?"

mtchew. Me I can't take that nonsense sha.

She finally didnt go out with me that day and when I came back she was still forming anger, I whinned her small and told her shes mine and not a sexual exhibition. and she still sucked my reproductive organ wink that night to show appreciation to me for having a stance as a man.

2 Likes

Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by IronGalaxy: 10:41am On May 04, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Yep, like your ritual killers who believe human organs will make them rich need to be sent back to the cavemen era
Re: "Is This Woman Dressed Appropriately?" - Debate Rages In SA (VID/TWEETS) by Xclusiveme: 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yep, like your ritual killers who believe human organs will make them rich need to be sent back to the cavemen era

U made no sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online / Fast Download: Raman Jago - 3beats (prod By Dj Yk Beats) / Albino Sisters Born 12 Years Apart Stun The World With Their Extraordinary Beaut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.