Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. (1216 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2020
Modified: &&&&&&&&&&

1 Like

Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Akinola100: 11:28am On May 03, 2020
please train them to eat what you have. They need to be contented during this period.This COVID-19 pandemic won't last long, just a matter of time

4 Likes

Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 03, 2020
Akinola100:
please train them to eat what you have. They need to be contented during this period.This COVID-19 pandemic won't last long, just a matter of time
Thank you.
I will keep trying.
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 03, 2020
bukatyne:

What in God's name is your siblings would not drink garri when that's all you have got?

Instead of you to teach them to appreciate your efforts and hustle (millions are garri less) and soak that garri sharp sharp, you are here begging to indulge them.

Please stop that.

I appreciate your response, but they are just kids, 7 and 10 years old respectively.
They refused to drink garri and I have done my best to make them to.
It's well.
God won't put us to shame.
Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
4thFreedom:

I appreciate your response, but they are just kids, 7 and 10 years old respectively.
It's well.

Continue to teach the contentment.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Continue to teach the contentment.
It is well.
Thank you. Have a great week ahead.
Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
Teach those kids to be grateful for what they have.
Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Pavore9: 4:56pm On May 03, 2020
4thFreedom:

It's well.

They are not in a position to be selective about it, did you not get to read the story of the Kenyan woman who had nothing in the house but resorted to cooking stones to give her children the impression that they would soon get something to eat while hoping the children doze off.

Don't enable them, they are old enough to know the reality of your family. Though I know this is a fake story you are using to see if anyone will fall for your scam.

3 Likes

Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by frozen70(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2020
4thFreedom:

It's well.

Where are their parents, if they are 7 and 10yrs, that means you too you are a teenager

Tell us more

2 Likes

Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Lamanii22(f): 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
RN garri is equivalent to golden morn... They better eat it with joy!
Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
I don't know why I detest men that beg especially online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just To Please Outsiders, Never Toy With The Feelings Of Your Family Members. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
bukatyne:
Kindly remove my account details from your quote. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Come On Everybody Today Is My Birthday / .... / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.