Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Picture That Sent A Message To The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Picture That Sent A Message To The World (299 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture That Sent A Message To The World by Blessedemma1(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2020
The picture that sent a message to the world

In this picture you can see two people from whom came both Christianity and Islam to Africa and Nigeria in particular.
[color=#000099][/color]
This is the Pope of the Vatican city during his visit to United Arab Emirates. During his normal blessing hour as he passes by, this beautiful little girl was literally lifted to be blessed by the pope.

As you can see the man lifting the lil baby to be blessed is not an Israelite nor American but a Muslim, a believer of the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)...

Did we see them quarreling and fighting one another?

This two religions claim to be for Christians, Christianity is a religion of love and for Muslim's Islam is a religion of peace yet in our dear country religion has torn us apart.

My question now is, in Nigeria do we practice another version of Christianity and Islam?

Why can't we first accept and acknowledge ourselves to be humans that need to live in peace practicing love as this both religions profess?

Happy Sunday and my prayer is that God in his mercies will heal our land.

1 Like

Re: The Picture That Sent A Message To The World by Authoreety: 2:04pm On May 03, 2020
OK na
Re: The Picture That Sent A Message To The World by Davash222(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2020
Women are naturally dramatic, no matter the size.
Re: The Picture That Sent A Message To The World by EzzyCarter: 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
My own issue is with the Pope riding in a bulletproof vehicle. He preaches faith in God yet he's scared of bullets ? angry
Re: The Picture That Sent A Message To The World by Bilabong(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2020

My question now is, in Nigeria do we practice another version of Christianity and Islam?

Yes... The Muslims are practicing the weapon attack version, the Christians are practicing mouth attack.

(1) (Reply)

Novena To Our Lady Of Perpetual Help / California Pastor, Who Held Mother's Day Service, Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Listen To Satan's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.