Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano (3345 Views)

Trouble In Health Sector As Drugs, Cost Of Care Spike By 150% / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Covid-19: Highest Daily Death Toll As 919 Die In Italy In 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Rapmoney(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
you people are so desperate for that!!

You are so desperate to hear scores of dead people in the north!!

Sorry to disappoint you!

It's never going to happen!!

You'll wait till eternity!!

Kano is going to win this fight!

See the way deh disgrace you any how for that Onitsha thread! So you ran away?

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Rapmoney(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
you need help!!

I say you need help!!!

Why you run comot from that Onitsha/Upper Iweka thread? grin

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Arrewa: 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
Rapmoney:

Why you run comot from that Onitsha/Upper Iweka thread? grin
because I have already made my point!
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by AkunaAtakasi1: 4:15pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
because I have already made my point!
[/s]
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by AkunaAtakasi1: 4:15pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
you need help!!

I say you need help!!!
[/s]
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by 9jaunite: 4:32pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Why do you guys derive joy in posting fake News
?? Why all these evil machinations against the north

Why are you people so desperate to see the downfall of the North??

Why concocting Fake news??

What do you intend to gain by posting this??

This is how you guys posted a video of people protesting in jos.... Telling us it' in kano!!

Has the hatred you have for the north gone to this level??
[/s]
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 4:43pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
you need help!!

I say you need help!!!

You need help more than I do

You are a bigot and you know it

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by chinebu(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
The president must visit Kano now
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
Don't worry. hisbah will soon come to the rescue. They'll arrest the virus and charge it to sharia court.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 03, 2020
codedguy1:
shocked shocked

I just hope after the world has turned a corner and the virus has started receding or feasled out, Nigeria will not be a black spot, just like how Polio has been difficult to eradicate in this same Nigeria.

Godairpus!
Northern Nigeria. Not Nigeria.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Lawly: 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:

You are not different from someone living outside Kano I might have more connection than you living in kano

guy just pause and listen to yourself
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Mrfeel: 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
Lawly:

guy just pause and listen to yourself

There is nothing to listen to I know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Lawly: 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
Mrfeel:

There is nothing to listen to I know what am saying

wow nice office.
please assist me. I read law in Univ and I need corporate job in Abuja. please.
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
OP, seems your head is paining you. SW was given 1800 bags of expired rice, but Kano alone got 110 trailers of rice and you dare say FG abandons Kano
Kano State is not the first to record Covid-19 death, people are dieing in other states too. All these unnecessary attentions towards Kano is appalling. Every disobedience has its consequences.
I must commend, El rufai for the wall border he built around Kaduna against Katsina and Kano. That's a nice move. Underestimate short people at your detriments.
Kano started receive Palliatives long before any case was reported, long before their lockdown
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by codedguy1(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Northern Nigeria. Not Nigeria.

In our eyes we can call it Northern Nigeria but the world see us as Nigeria.

You hold the same passport, at least for now. Whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Goldeno(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Fake news!!

Why do you guys derive joy in posting fake News
?? Why all these evil machinations against the north

Why are you people so desperate to see the downfall of the North??

Why concocting Fake news??

What do you intend to gain by posting this??

This is how you guys posted a video of people protesting in jos.... Telling us it' in kano!!

Has the hatred you have for the north gone to this level??

They are the children of hate and mischief
it's in their blood
the evil that will give Normal people sleepless night, they will do it confidently without regret

look at the id!ot up there asking for real number of deaths, they know this news is a lie, but it's who they are. they'll sink it in

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Arrewa: 8:17pm On May 03, 2020
Goldeno:

They are the children of hate and mischief
it's in their blood
the evil that will give Normal people sleepless night, they will do it confidently without rumours

the hatred is just too much!
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by Goldeno(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2020
Arrewa:
What can we do? nothing!!

nobody can help them
they are a lost course

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by uboma(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2020
Davash222:
OP, seems your head is paining you. SW was given 1800 bags of expired rice, but Kano alone got 110 trailers of rice and you dare say FG abandons Kano
Kano State is not the first to record Covid-19 death, people are dieing in other states too. All these unnecessary attentions towards Kano is appalling. Every disobedience has its consequences.
I must commend, El rufai for the wall border he built around Kaduna against Katsina and Kano. That's a nice move. Underestimate short people at your detriments.

110 Trailer load of Rice?

You have exaggerated!
Re: Trouble In Kano: Daily Death Toll Exceeds 200, FG Abandons Kano by AkunaAtakasi1: 9:10pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Lassa Fever Outbreak Slowing, But Remains A Concern – WHO / Man Went Behind Abortion Clinic Dumpster Took The Aborted Babies, Wash Them And / LUTH calls for residents..Residency Training Program In Nigeria..info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.