Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Meet The Best Blogger In Kogi State:muzamil (rahman Zamil) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Best Blogger In Kogi State:muzamil (rahman Zamil) (840 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Best Blogger In Kogi State:muzamil (rahman Zamil) by muzamil001(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
Best Blogger In Kogi State

Muzamil who is also known as Rahman Zamil has been ranked the best [b]blogger in Kogi State [/b]By Fans.
This began to happen since he started his blog in 2017 where he started with his boss Ahmed Tijani in 2016 on [url]FLEXYTUNE[/url] after completing his stay with his boss he began with alot of skills and innovations where he ended up having CLASSIQVIBES he has done so many projects on his website that is known by his fans.

Recently he gained admission into Federal University Of Technology Minna Niger State To Study GEOLOGY his fans and family are very proud of him because he never let them down anywhere he goes.

With the news on air now, Muzamil will soon be honoured by the Kogi state government for his innovative applications in terms of blogging.
Read more form: https://classiqvibes.com.ng/featured/gist/meet-the-best-blogger-in-kogi-state-muzamil-rahman-zamil/

(1) (Reply)

Shy To Talk: You Need Help! / Where Can I Invest My 10k,20k,or50k / This Is Real Asap Beverely Hills Hotel Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.