Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) (64557 Views)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / This Man Constructs A Power Plant That Supplies Electricity [SEE PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by nairafame(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerian Man Left Amazed and Speechless After Spotting Hardworking Lady in Lokoja Kogi state who Fetches over 500 buckets of River Sand daily which she then sells and it's then Used In the Construction Of Houses!!!.

Watch video below

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/workaholic-nigerian-lady-that-supply.html

10 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by kajoula(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by stephleena(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Respect!

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
God bless her hustle!!!!

229 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Okayng: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jah bless

Man Celebrates Birthday In Style, Chills With N* ked Lady In Night Club. >> See Photos Here

2 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by oluwatosink: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hard working woman. Make God reward her and change her level cool

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by nairafame(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by generationz(f): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
please is there an affordable machine that can do this work easier and faster ?

26 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
generationz:
please is there an affordable machine that can do this work easier and faster ?
you plan on supplying sand?
I believe dredges are used for this purpose, but they're industrial level
It's not something you'd buy from your savings but something you'd probably want take a bank loan for, Anata wa sore o emasu ?.

I'm assuming you're a working class, middle-tier income Nigerian (sorry in advance if I'm incorrect)
Of course if you're dj cuppy behind that handle, you could order it from jumia sharperly, nothing spoil wink wink

To the topic, this is the sad reality for majority of Nigerians not the average janes and joes that sit in air-conditioned offices and have instagram and snapchat spare time to argue men are this women are that, breast, penis and bbn, [whatever other gossip goes here.....].

This is reality!!, this is what many Nigerians face for their daily bread, I'm not perfect either, i always feel sad when it dawns on me that I haven't been able to fully avail myself of the graces I've been privileged, a roof over my head, loving parents, food in my belly, a Job and many others to the benefit of the less priviledged. Whatever issues i face however daunting seem trivial compared to this. I've experienced hunger and have had my fair share of manual labour in boarding house (carrying hardcore and buckets of sand( I only barely managed to lift a paint bucket of sand then so i can imagine a woman having to do this daily to survive).

This woman is a fighter, It's obvious she's not doing this for herself (looking for flexing money) but for those in her life she values, her kids, her parents or whoever else. She may not be the most educated but she has a mind of steel, it's tempting but i won't tread the cliche line of not all these nairaland slay queens grin grin but seriously though, i personally wish and hope to attain her grit and doggedness, some of the qualities that are needed in my life right now..

and I pray God blesses her hustle with so much success and Joy. cry cry

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by generationz(f): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

you plan on supplying sand?
I believe dredges are used for this purpose, but they're industrial level
It's not something you'd buy from your savings but something you'd probably want take a bank loan from Anata wa sore o emasu ?
Thanks.
I was asking on the woman's behalf

13 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mheen! 500? She might be a millionaire like that. If it's in Lagos, that 500 pan can make 2 tippers and a tipper can go for 10k making 20k per day. Don't know how much she sells it for but all am saying is that she could be in money like that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by realstars: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Too much

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is the real African woman not all this Slay noodles that can't survive without their bottom power angry

Two can play the gamecheesy

14 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
God bless her hussle

2 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by quincyshakur(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
No b new tin nah...abi u won mak i show u their head quarter? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by prodigyhenry: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
These are the kinda people that social media should make famous and help not those BBN nonsense

32 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
May God prosper her head, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Timekeeper:
That woman na Yoruba.. We are just hard working unlike our Igbo fellow that prefer fake drugs and smuggling.. Spoiling Nigeria na for us
stop this

36 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
And helper should locate her, they add value to the society

3 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by larryking540: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
9ja females will not comment on this one, cus it's a waste of time, looking for already made man,

6 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Lorechino(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
yet those slay Queens go make am pass am,,, life is funny . those who hustle the most does not make it at most

4 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
make this one grip any guy on bed now she go destroy his dick o,,egbira dey Bleep die

2 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by McGg: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Am she may not go viral
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by laivwire(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sand mining is fast becoming an issue to address. How long before the sand wars become full blown.
*Fingers crossed*
Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Timekeeper:
That woman na Yoruba.. We are just hard working unlike our Igbo fellow that prefer fake drugs and smuggling.. Spoiling Nigeria na for us

What has tribe to do with hard work ❓❓

There is no basis for comparison between a yoruba lady and an igbo lady

The ibo's are hard working and stays in their home to support and contribute to her marriage

While an average yoruba' don't have the zeal to struggle and compete with their counterparts

Their women are so promiscuous that they will be in marriage and still have plan B incase the marriage fails

Their limits are just to sell agege bread and keep themselves busy with it

12 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by xtophy1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheen! 500? She might be a millionaire like that. If it's in Lagos, that 500 pan can make 2 tippers and a tipper can go for 10k making 20k per day. Don't know how much she sells it for but all am saying is that she could be in money like that.
and she cannot last d next 5 years without having neck problem... Every damn tin is nt about money

11 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
I hope she's getting money to save for pneumonia

2 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
xtophy1:
and she cannot last d next 5 years without having neck problem... Every damn tin is nt about money

Don't say that. Body is different from each other. She might be taking care of her body who knows. How about all those head load carriers? I know a woman that's been carrying load on her head in mile 12 since the past 6 years at mile 12. Forget, body pass body!

9 Likes

Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by RealityShot: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
oluwatosink:
Hard working woman.
Make God reward her and change her level cool
that is free money in a free economy!

try that in niger Delta..
boys go worry you die with deve!

btw..God has changed her level..she could have been JOBLESS, at home, gossiping and receiving beating from oga for her gossips daily.

thank God for her life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.