Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020 (24536 Views)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age And Lifestyle Of "Excess Love" Singer / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020 by lilmerhnuel(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2020
Favour Etuk popularly know as Kaptain, hails from the city of Akwa Ibom, but was born and brought up by both parents in Benin city, Edo state of Nigeria.

Also read this post: How i get 1000 free Instagram followers every hour for free in 2020

Kaptain is an entertainer, he started his career as a dancer while he was still in secondary school, he advanced into the movie industry as a movie actor in PAN AFRICA GROUP where they made several videos and upload too YouTube.

He recorded his first song in 2012, all he did before was to sing someone else song and freestyle to some beats until he met a producer named SUNSHINE who loved his styles and supported him in training his voice and how to use his rap skills.

Kaptain is a motivational singer, also capable of doing other kind of music (Dance hall, Party songs, Love songs etc). His kind of music is a unique fusion of afro beat and pop with rap. He is currently signed to ZAZA EMPIRE RECORDS. His manager INFINITY who brought light into his life has really contributed to his music career.
He disclosed that he doesn't have a name to his kind of music thats why we labelled it unique. “well that is kinda hard, cause I haven’t really figure out a name yet, but I think I’ll do that.
For now my music is a combination of Falz and LIL KESH style of music, the improved varsion.” - He said.

He was inspired by Life and his mentors, Falz, Erigga, Lil kesh and Yung 6ix. He went through a lot just to make his music come to limelight. He started at shows where sometime he is not given the chanced to perform, sometimes he is embarrassed and was not supported until he met his helpers.
Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/popular-nigerian-music-artist-kaptain.html
Re: Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020 by lilmerhnuel(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2020
Money must drop by kaptain
Re: Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020 by lilmerhnuel(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2020
Download latest captain EP...Love ship, link above
Re: Kaptain Biography, Real Name, Age And Net Worth 2020 by Shascky33: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Imagine since 2020 this neva hit front page. If na agbado news now we for no here word

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles / Tania Omotayo Shares Message She Received From Man Who Wants Half-caste Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.