Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff (3580 Views)

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / FCTA To Pay 4 Months Salary Arrears Out Of 28 Months Owed To Staff!!! / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by Izytime123: 1:09am On May 04, 2020
If The NDIC -Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation protects depositors money (to a certain amount).....
Maybe its time CBN protects banks staff (to a certain amount)..... especially at such a super difficult times....

1 Share

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by searchng4love: 1:14am On May 04, 2020
Izytime123:
If The NDIC -Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation protects depositors money (to a certain amount).....
Maybe its time CBN protects banks staff (to a certain amount)..... especially at such a super difficult times....
CBN has done that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by jadeliyi(m): 1:28am On May 04, 2020
hmmmmmm... very scary though.

2 Likes

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by sarrki(m): 1:29am On May 04, 2020
Jobs are lost during pandemic

The only companies that make money or gain during recession are breweries and cigarettes

Coz people see it as a way to solving their depression

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by Melezenawii: 1:31am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

The only companies that make money or gain during recession are breweries and cigarettes

Telecoms and Food Business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by oluwadabira111(m): 1:33am On May 04, 2020
GT bank again!!! reality is setting in things are going bad!!

1 Like

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by sweetsell: 1:35am On May 04, 2020
Izytime123:
How do we know this is not a fake news ?! Gtbank letter head isn't included.

4 Likes

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by HarunaWest(m): 1:41am On May 04, 2020
It's very fake..That ain't GTBank Memo...

1 Like

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by sarrki(m): 2:13am On May 04, 2020
Melezenawii:

Telecoms and Food Business

Telecom doesn’t sell in 3rd world countries

Coz they still do the hello hello stuff

Majority doesn’t do monthly plans

It’s pay as you go

There is more money when you do data plan than hello hello

Breweries will sell either the local or the sepe
Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by Powerintoxicate: 5:06am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

It’s pay as you go

what a joke. When MTN and GLO has been cashing out in Nigeria you're here blabbing

7 Likes

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by seanwilliam(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

and network providers
Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by AmazingMOG: 7:28am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

It’s pay as you go

are you sure you’re okay?

Please I think you go see a doctor there’s something seriously wrong with you, maybe it’s family problem.

I don’t understand nowadays how kids like you type on this forum without thinking!

Please tell us the Nigerian owned brewery or tobacco company that’s richer than glo ng

And also show us the statistics between the major breweries, tobacco companies and the major telecom companies in Nigeria earnings each month

Just the month of April 2020 go check how much MTN Nigeria made as gain, then compare with the biggest brand of tobacco or brewery in Nigeria.

Once again please think before you write thank you

1 Like

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by crestedaguiyi: 7:29am On May 04, 2020
Gtb wouldnt issue a memo with such grammatical blunder.

Its brace up not brave up, be guided when concocting your lies next time
Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by Rebelutionary: 8:13am On May 04, 2020
AmazingMOG:
are you sure you’re okay?

Please I think you go see a doctor there’s something seriously wrong with you, maybe it’s family problem.

I don’t understand nowadays how kids like you type on this forum without thinking!

Please tell us the Nigerian owned brewery or tobacco company that’s richer than glo ng

And also show us the statistics between the major breweries, tobacco companies and the major telecom companies in Nigeria earnings each month

Just the month of April 2020 go check how much MTN Nigeria made as gain, then compare with the biggest brand of tobacco or brewery in Nigeria.

Once again please think before you write thank you
We won't get it right in this country if we are so averse to diversity of opinions. What is it with us with insulting people to pass a simple opinion which when critically examined might not have some modicum of validity?

You ended your reposte by admonishing sarrki to "think before you write", bro, to be sincere with you, four of those fingers are pointing back at you!

#staysafe Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by AmazingMOG: 8:35am On May 04, 2020
Rebelutionary:

We won't get it right in this country if we are so averse to diversity of opinions. What is it with us with insulting people to pass a simple opinion which when critically examined might not have some modicum of validity?

You ended your reposte by admonishing sarrki to "think before you write", bro, to be sincere with you, four of those fingers are pointing back at you!

#staysafe Goodmorning
hey I was never against his opinion.

If you’ve been following that monika and it likes on this forum you’ll know they thrive on fake info.

When it comes to economy matters you talk with facts and figures do you know Why because when you give False info it scares investors away.

You people complain lack of employment in the country do you know why? The government failed to regulate internet in this country, people talk trash about the country and its economy And they expect foreign investors to come it won’t work that way. I’ve traveled far and wide

Do you know how many investors waiting to come into Nigeria telecom industry? Seeing such lies do you think they’ll still come?
Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by Rebelutionary: 8:48am On May 04, 2020
AmazingMOG:
hey I was never against his opinion.

If you’ve been following that monika and it likes on this forum you’ll know they thrive on fake info.

When it comes to economy matters you talk with facts and figures do you know Why because when you give False info it scares investors away.

You people complain no company in this country do you know? The government failed to regulate internet in this country, people talk trash about the country and its economy And they expect foreign investors to come it won’t work that way. I’ve traveled far and wide

Do you know how many investors waiting to come into Nigeria telecom industry? Seeing such lies do you think they’ll still come?
I do get your point but if you say " they thrive" on fake news, it doesn't make your point anymore valid by peddling slurs at such characters and I am sure a matured man like you who has traveled far and wide should be able to exercise restraint in such discourse.

Interestingly the post is fake in my opinion going by the egregious blunders that riddle the post.

I greet you!
#satysafe #respect
Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by AmazingMOG: 9:05am On May 04, 2020
Rebelutionary:

I do get your point but if you say " they thrive" on fake news, it doesn't make your point anymore valid by peddling slurs at such characters and I am sure a matured man like you who has traveled far and wide should be able to exercise restraint in such discourse.

Interestingly the post is fake in my opinion going by the egregious blunders that riddle the post.

I greet you!
#satysafe #respect
thank you
Re: Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff by jesmond3945: 9:11am On May 04, 2020
sarrki:

It’s pay as you go

telecomm meaning ICT.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Science Student Study Business Admin/Mgt In Germany? / ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds / Can A Graduate Engineer Use The Title 'engr' Before His/her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.