Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

"I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries (54684 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Ruby5: 5:47am On May 04, 2020
I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo After Testing Positive For COVID-19, My Picture Was Wrongly Used - Lady Cries Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x3ltk168gk

1.One Mrs. Amaka Okoro, who tested positive for #COVIDー19 , is wanted for treatment. She is a nursing mother, who has a baby that is already coughing. She lives at #2 Atoe Idubor Str, off 2nd Ugbor, Benin City.

She has been unreachable since her results returned positive.

2. Mrs. Okoro poses a threat to herself, the baby and the general public. Anyone with useful information on her whereabouts should please contact the relevant health and security agencies.

https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1255869291502731274?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by jlinkd78(m): 6:17am On May 04, 2020
Nairaland mods pls a case like this should be on fp immediately as part of your CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)..Such a beautiful girl being traumatised for no fault of hers. In saner climes she should be pressing charges for character assassination and defamation of identity
Modified: Nairaland is truly living up to expectation. You v done noble by swiftly pushing this to d fp. You might not know this but truth is anything wey reach Nairaland fp has reached d targeted authorities. Thank u from my heart.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by CharleyBright(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2020
Hmmmm, see wetin Corona virus is causing
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by helinues: 6:20am On May 04, 2020
shocked
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:23am On May 04, 2020
Na wa oh.

Good morning FAM and Happy New week to us.
As we go out this week remember, Abraham gave Haggai a bottle of water but God opened her eyes to see a well of water, Supernatural Provisions is yours this week in the name of Jesus. Just as God opened the eyes of Haggai to see a well of water, God will open your eyes to new opportunities to tap into in Jesus name.
Everything you lay your hands to do starting from today will prosper. Go and Prosper!

As you step out today, take caution. Maintain every health laws the government has set in place. Go out with your sanitizer, use your nose mask and maintain social distance. Be careful of what you buy or eat outside and if you are going by means of public transport, be careful too.

May the Grace of the Lord abide with us this week in Jesus name. Amen.

Shile.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:27am On May 04, 2020
Bc she lived in Benin before and probably has some pictures or comments on her social media crips to prove that, they quickly concluded it was her.

Just type your full name and Google, u will be shocked at what pops up.

And she isn't even married or live in Benin.
Haba!
Poor investigation

10 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by seunlayi(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2020
I have nothing to say than to blame the state govt. They should step up their tactics.

And for you my friends, check the image below

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by mrofficial042: 7:22am On May 04, 2020
Attention seeker oshi angry angry angry

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by TruthSpeaker: 7:22am On May 04, 2020
I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE COVID-19 CONTROL AND TREATMENT GUIDELINES ARE IN NIGERIA. IN THE COUNTRY I RESIDE WHEN ONE TESTS POSITIVE, SELF ISOLATION IS THE NEXT STEP WHY PEOPLE THE PATIENT HAD CONTACT WITH WILL BE TRACKED AND TESTED WITH ALL OF THEM OBLIGATED TO ADHERE TO THE SELF-ISOLATION RULE PENDING WHEN THEIR RESULTS ARE OUT. IF THE INITIAL MILD SYMPTOMS DISAPPEAR/DON’T WORSEN, YOU WOULDN’T EVEN NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. FOLLOW UP WILL BE DONE FOLLOW WILL BE DONE AT HOME. IF THEY GET WORSE AND REALLY BAD, OF COURSE YOU WILL END UP IN THE HOSPITAL..
IF YOU VIOLATE THE SELF-ISOLATION RULE AND YOU INTENTIONALLY GO TO PUBLIC PLACES TO RISK INFECTING OTHER PEOPLE INTENTIONALLY, YOU COULD BE CHARGED TO COURT. IF CONVICTED, YOU CAN BANG 5 YEARS BEHIND BARS FOR TERRORISM.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by OakConsultNG: 7:22am On May 04, 2020
Okay then..

Meanwhile, Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by sirblend: 7:22am On May 04, 2020
Mehn!.
Good to be alive.
Good morning Nigerians.
Stay safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by moscow0147(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2020
Well, na God save you sha. Trust nigerians dem for don avoid her like spoilt milk
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by sapientia(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2020
How clueless our government can be.

So no one identified the picture to be who was tested before it was splashed on the internet.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by FanRong: 7:23am On May 04, 2020
If only the girl instead of seeking for social media popularity, had met a Lawyer for advice.

Anyway,
This is a clear case of error locating file
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by seunlayi(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2020
sassysure:
Bc she lived in Benin before and probably has some pictures or comments on her social media crips to prove that, they quickly concluded it was her.

Just type your full name and Google, u will be shocked at what pops up.

And she isn't even married or live in Benin.
Haba!
Poor investigation

I blame the state govt

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:24am On May 04, 2020
Why must there always be mistakes with issues like this?

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by careytommy37(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2020
Amaka Okoro. This is one full generic name. I'm there are Close to a million Amaka Okoro is this country

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Nobody: 7:24am On May 04, 2020
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by crafteeworld: 7:24am On May 04, 2020
Lol.... Who wor gree b4?

All the Amaka dor change name sharply

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by atobs4real(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2020
Mistaken identity
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Nobody: 7:25am On May 04, 2020
anyone said she is the one? or she is just looking for attention

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by anibi9674: 7:25am On May 04, 2020
Ok
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Nobody: 7:26am On May 04, 2020
The NCDC should release the pictures of the wanted lady that was tested positive through the centers' surveillance cam.. What a primitive decayed system of government we still practice in this digital era.....

Dumbo dumbo country!!

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by jeffizy(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2020
Popular for the wrong reason.

May God help her out of the mess.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by sylve11: 7:26am On May 04, 2020
Okay. cool
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by ismoney: 7:27am On May 04, 2020
It is pathetic that no one has come out to apologize to her or even disputes her claim till now. The trauma of stigmatization is high so no one should suffer it unjustly.

The person that impute her image should come out and clarify the position if she is wrong.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2020
The power of coro....I blame the terrorist that ran away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave / Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.