Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband (1628 Views)

Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by yankeenowo(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2020
A 28-year old lady, Mrs. Ifeoluwa Fehintola has been arrested by the police for allegedly murdering her mother, Ruth Shodeya, after she reportedly caught her having sex with her husband on their matrimonial bed.

According to PM Express, the incident happened in a community in Owode Ede, Osun State, where the daughter lives with her husband.

The 44-year old mother, Ruth, was said to have visited her daughter for two weeks and in the process seduced her husband and they engaged in sex romp. While they were still in the act, the daughter, who went to the market, returned and met them. She then took a kitchen knife and stabbed her mother. She was said to have bled profusely and was rushed to the hospital but before then she was already dead; the doctors confirmed her dead and the corpse was deposited at the mortuary for autopsy report.

The matter was reported to the Police, Mrs. Ifeoluwa Fehintola was arrested and detained for interrogation. She has admitted that she killed her.She further stated,

“My mother has been like that since we were small; she goes around with different men. Even when my father was alive, she cheats on him. After my father’s death, she got so balanced with her wayward life that there no man she can’t allow to sleep with her”.”I couldn’t imagine that she will stoop so low to the level of my husband. She only came to spend two weeks with us and she has already shattered my home for me.

I went to the market to buy some food items but before I could get back home I met my husband and my mother on our matrimonial bed. I was so furious that I went straight to the kitchen to reach for a knife. I had wanted to killed the both of them; my husband managed to escape but my mother couldn’t as I stabbed her on the chest” Ifeoluwa said.

The suspect is currently in Police custody and the Police said she may likely be charged for murder which attracts life imprisonment if she is tried and found guilty before the Court for the alleged offence.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Ayomideayo(f): 8:10am On May 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2020
Why mama tola men don finish for area na ya pikin food na em u chop so
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Ndukings92(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2020
Good morning gentlemen and the other gender that put this world in chaos and suffering. women are trouble,em sorry I mean some women are trouble.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by serverconnect(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2020
Ooh this life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Olalan(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2020
The husband is a disgrace to manhood......he couldn't control his libido to stooping so low to having sex with his wife's mother......How young men find older women attractive baffles me......How do they even talk intimately and conduct the act is sickening.....just imagine saying ma to a woman while having sex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by IceLip: 8:19am On May 04, 2020
MyWifeMom
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2020
Olalan:
The husband is a disgrace to manhood......he couldn't control his libido to stooping so low to having sex with his wife's mother......How young men find older women attractive baffles me......How do they even talk intimately and conduct the act is sickening.....just imagine saying ma to a woman while having sex

I wonder o how e take dey sweet young guys to fvck old women
dis wan na mama wey sabi do
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by phelonrays: 8:23am On May 04, 2020
post=89164741:
Good morning gentlemen and the other gender that put this world in chaos and suffering. women are trouble,em sorry I mean some women are trouble.
What happen

Your Wife beat you today? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by spinna: 8:32am On May 04, 2020
Nympho mama..crime of passion plea may save daughter from the hangman but she will do time.

Tragedy of immorality
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by pyyxxaro: 9:18am On May 04, 2020
Her husband is plainly Stupid
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2020
I can't kill a soul because of a dog abeg,she will surely go down for it,the dog will remarry,what of her kids??
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Hoodbilonia: 9:34am On May 04, 2020
Ssme way una dey mastubate for bianca ojukwu pics
Liars above me saying i wonder hw una take dey fuc k old women
At age 40+
But if the same woman naked 4 u.
Yur dic k no go rise ba
Bastard liars
Na una type dey rape women
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by ademujacob: 11:08am On May 04, 2020
Nigeria police, somebody was stabbed to death, they want to conduct autopsy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by shagasha: 11:23am On May 04, 2020
Fake story
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by NaijadrivaCars: 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
We are in perilous times. Not all parents are truly parents. Some parents are terrible.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Stranger18: 12:37pm On May 04, 2020
She no do Bad Oh. She should have killed the husband too.
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Anfield247(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
Who is ur husband, and who is your mother?
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
olosho ll
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Lordswazz(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
Aboks:

I wonder o how e take dey sweet young guys to fvck old women
dis wan na mama wey sabi do
Though it's wrong on all levels to have sex with your Mother In-law; however, there's nothing old about a 44 yr old female or male!
Re: Nigerian Woman Kills Her Own Mother After Catching Her Sleeping With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2020
Lordswazz:

Though it's wrong on all levels to have sex with your Mother In-law; however, there's nothing old about a 44 yr old female or male!

U dey support d baga wey dey chop em mama inlaw pvssy

(1) (Reply)

How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt / 20 "Big Yahoo Boys" Arrested By The EFCC [see Photos And Forfeited Properties] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.