Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,338 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buying Earpiece On Aliexpress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buying Earpiece On Aliexpress (769 Views)

Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Earpiece On Aliexpress by Buzzer99: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
Hello guys,I haven't bought on aliexpress before ,so.I decided to purchase a Panasonic earbue,,problem is I don't have a post office address,do they deliver to home address??
Anyone?
Plus also incase anyone's knows where I could find the earpiece in Nigeria,,please indicate
Panasonic earbuds hje120

Re: Buying Earpiece On Aliexpress by paulmarkino: 6:24pm On May 04, 2020
Just use the address of the Post office closest to you. If you don't know their address, go to the post office and ask them. That's all.
Re: Buying Earpiece On Aliexpress by Thebwoy: 6:32pm On May 04, 2020
Google the closest post office to where u live.
Re: Buying Earpiece On Aliexpress by ghordwheen: 3:04am On May 05, 2020
Do things still get delivered from China to Nigeria even with the lockdown in place?

(1) (Reply)

Are Thier Really Tecno Marketers On Nairaland? Or its just a myth? / Who Can Hack My Airtel Mifi / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.