Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen (581 Views)

My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Please help Find My Kid Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by EhiGid(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
Please, this is an urgent release.
With all modesty, I am appealing for whatever assistance that can be rendered to help locate MR AYOADE KAMARUDEEN.

From first hand information as given by my fiancé' mother, the couple parted ways after a heated quarrel at around late 1998; about the same time my fiancé was born. She had relocated to Uromi, Edo state. Nothing has been heard of the dad till now.

Their last home together was
ILEYI LAGBEJA HOUSE, AROUND AGBENI MARKET, IBADAN.

With the siblings of MR AYOADE KAMARUDEEN being KASSIM AYOADE(younger brother; with a daughter called ABIOLA).

This outcry to help in locating the longlost father has become imperative as plans are on for our wedding. Locating her dad remains one of the greatest joy for the family.

My fiancé' name is AYOADE RALIAT BUKOLA and AYOADE KARUSARAT TINUKE is her elder sister.

Attached are useful pictures for recognition.

Anyone with useful information can reach us on:
0-7-0-6-3-9-2-6-5-2-1

Re: Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by frozen70(f): 2:02am On May 05, 2020
You want to trouble yourself searching for someone that the family doesn't care of his way about

Why not meet the father's family if you think it's a must let them give you the blessings on behalf of her father

Has he been their fit the daughter and suddenly disappeared or he has been their all her life and you want to delay your marriage because of an invisible person

Anyways its your choice
Re: Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by Pavore9: 3:04am On May 05, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder what "blessings" a man who walked away from his child(ren) without bothering to make provisions for them even if the relationship with their mothers have become strained has to give.

1 Like

Re: Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by EhiGid(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2020
frozen70:
You want to trouble yourself searching for someone that the family doesn't care of his way about

Why not meet the father's family if you think it's a must let them give you the blessings on behalf of her father

Has he been their fit the daughter and suddenly disappeared or he has been their all her life and you want to delay your marriage because of an invisible person

Anyways its your choice

The issue is becoming a source of concern.
I don't want this to be a stumbling block to realising our marital aspiration.
Re: Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by frozen70(f): 5:06am On May 06, 2020
EhiGid:

Anyways, you have not answered me
Re: Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by PuZZyNegro: 7:32am On May 06, 2020
EhiGid:

Does it mean the woman (the mother to your fiance) does not know the house to the man that married her?

How sure are you that the man is still alive. This seems like a waste of effort to me.
Re: Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by blesskewe(f): 8:30am On May 06, 2020
Na they man use his legs waka na

He no wan come back abeg
Re: Help Find Our Father; Mr Ayoade Kamarudeen by LadySarah: 9:08am On May 06, 2020
Lagos marriage. Doesn't she know her husband's place? Why is it you a "stranger" that is more concerned with the issue.

Don't go and create problems for yourself,the mourner that wept louder than the bereaved!

(1) (Reply)

Satan Is Using People From Broken Homes To Start Feminism Movement-pastor Okonkw / Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? / Chymall Is Not A Scam And Is Not Crashing. We Have Big Things Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.