Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? (582 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
My Love for kids is second to None..I love babies a lot..Right from time my mother has been referring to me as a nanny cause of my Utmost Love for kids..
And I said to myself maybe it's my calling wink

So if you need the services of a Live-out Nanny/Babysitter in Benin city..I. am here for you..

Education Qualification: SSCE
Working Hour:8am-5pm (Negotiable)
Salary: 30,000 (Negotiable)
Contact details : cefathuey@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08110063190
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 1:01am On Dec 04, 2020
faithesco:
My Love for kids is second to None..I love babies a lot..Right from time my mother has been referring to me as a nanny cause of my Utmost Love for kids..

So if you need the services of a Live-out Nanny/Babysitter in Benin city..I. am here for you..

how old are you?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
how old are you?
Please WhatsApp me for more details. Thanks.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2020
faithesco:

Children are the heritage of God..
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Children are Gifts from God.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Children are blessings from God
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Every child is your child.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Your child’s wellbeing is my utmost priority.

Services Available..
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 5:04am On Dec 07, 2020
Happy New week people..

Services available.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Godfearing Nanny/babysitter In Benin City? by faithesco(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Keep the calls coming..

We are the best caregivers.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion / How Do You Handle Some Relative You Don't want to See? / Please Can Someone Give Me The Code For Deleting A Nairaland Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.