Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Is Spain Like? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Spain Like? (1831 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Spain Like? by niceuzor: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
How is Spain Like?

Hey lander's I'm Asking this question because i wish be there someday and see 4 myself

How many of you have been there?Tell us ur experience. cool

Hope to get good responds.

Thanks.
Re: How Is Spain Like? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:47am On Jun 09, 2007
Tourism has battered Spain.Too many tourists
Re: How Is Spain Like? by swing4real(m): 3:31am On Jun 09, 2007
Spain is a wonderful place to be, I am talking from experince, i have been to many part of Europe but i must tell you Spain make u feel at home.
Re: How Is Spain Like? by niceuzor: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2007
@swing4real

really tell me something? by the way i can i get invitation letter to spain.

Or can u connect me with friend over there?plz. smiley
Re: How Is Spain Like? by swing4real(m): 2:56am On Jun 11, 2007
At the moment i am in Spain.Hmm as in letter of invitation i don´t know you much to give you but anything is impossible.Are you coming to visit,shopping or to live here?
Re: How Is Spain Like? by azorjiu(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
Make sure you don't go illegally. Read what's in the news today

http://www.pr-inside.com/nigerian-immigrant-dies-on-deportation-flight-r149929.htm

Nigerian immigrant dies on deportation flight from Spain
Print article
Refer to a friend
© AP

2007-06-11 13:44:57 -

MADRID, Spain (AP) - Spanish police are investigating the death of a Nigerian immigrant during a deportation flight to his country, authorities said Monday.
Osamyia Aikpitanhi, 23, died on an Iberia flight on Saturday when he was taken to Lagos with three countrymen.
The flight was carrying 97 passengers and had to turn back and land in
the city of Alicante after the crew discovered Aikpitanhi had died.
New reports said on Monday Aikpitanhi may have died after swallowing a gag taped over his mouth to prevent him from biting officers. He had wrestled with police when getting on the plane and also inside the aircraft, the daily El Pais said.
A National Police spokesman declined to give a cause for the man's death and said that an investigation was under way. An autopsy is planned.
Aikpaitanhi, who had been living in Spain illegally for four years, was reported to have a police record for assault in Spain and another one for murder and rape in Nigeria.
His family has accused Spanish police of mistreatment, El Pais said.

Spain has long been a lure for Africans seeking a better life in Europe.
In the last year, and specially after facing a flood of illegal entries in 2006, Spain has increased the number of countries with which it has fast-track repatriation accords, especially in sub-Saharan Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Life In Russian / PHOTOS: World's Most Dangerous Airport / Urgent!!! How Safe Is Taraba State To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.