Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

My People Have Abandoned Me” - Benue Coronavirus Index Case, Susan Okpe Cries - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My People Have Abandoned Me” - Benue Coronavirus Index Case, Susan Okpe Cries (185 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My People Have Abandoned Me” - Benue Coronavirus Index Case, Susan Okpe Cries by ollyjoseph: 8:23am On May 05, 2020
Susan Okpe, the alleged coronavirus index case in Benue State has cried out to Idoma community over her ordeals.

Okpe has been isolated for 39 days after she was reported to have contracted the deadly coronavirus.

She was earlier held in Benue but due to her outcry, she was later moved to Abuja where she has been isolated.

In a new video, the woman called out the Idoma community for abandoning her.

She said since her ordeal started, she has never taken any tablet or shown any symptoms.

In a new video, the woman said it is a shame that Idoma people in the position of authority chose to look the other way while she languish in what she described as forceful detention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kulcYEx0RYg
Re: My People Have Abandoned Me” - Benue Coronavirus Index Case, Susan Okpe Cries by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2020
I thought you said you are negative.

You came to Bury your mother and they caught you and said you tested positive. grin grin.

Don't play with government. Till today my neighbour who's a lawyer still believes Covid-19 doesn't exist. Referencing Benue state case

(1) (Reply)

Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo Accuses LUTH Of Slashing Salaries Of MAIDS Employed A / Lagos Discharges 37 More Coronavirus Patients / Healthy Eating, Weight Loss And Weight Gain This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.