Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines (34736 Views)

Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by baillers123: 10:14am On May 05, 2020
Rr
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Biafrarep(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:
I see Hope outshining Sam.

Somebody should wake this guy up. Hope is actually hopeless. Dude is a dunce, he has nothing to offer.

He is a disaster the useless supreme Court imposed on ndi Imo but rest assured he will be booted out ASAP and no amount of rigging would save him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by MondayUche1986(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
See the Imo State Government's transportation guidelines aimed at curtailing the spread of the global pandemic Covid-19.

Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by alibaba1995(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2020
we're getting there very soon it all gonna be history.... thumbs up my governor #IMOhope
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by kingjoe(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2020
They should address the financial aspect too.one of the reasons is finance.who will bear the cost of the rest .it should be divided between the driver and the passengers in my opinion.so for a fare of 200 per passenger could now be250. also all those unnecessary fees drivers pay should be esponged. including police collecting money from them.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Gabbriell: 10:17am On May 05, 2020
9ja..our plan usually look good on paper. Hopefully this will be thesame in real life

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Nobody: 10:19am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:

look what dis one is saying.
Bro, i am a good optician for your case. Give me a call now.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Will those korope (mini bus) people at Wetheral Road, Orlu Road, Akwakuma etc hear this one? cheesy
d ones at imsu junction r complying
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Kingrefreshed: 10:22am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:

Yes cuz na express you dey like this.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2020
At least there is a guide line. Oyo state government are not doing anything at all concerning covid and the public transportation sector. Micra still carries 3 at back and 3 at front, if you like wear nose mask if you like don't wear. Saw okada yesterday with 3 passengers in ibadan grin
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by 1Dray(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2020
TrollMaster:
Who ask you??

Mr. Notice me.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by FirstbornWds: 10:28am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:
Your he*d is not corr*ct
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by ikcid: 10:29am On May 05, 2020
This has been in place in some places in Owerri municipal... Good one from the government sad
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Emmawombagga: 10:29am On May 05, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by psucc(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:
Sam Mbakwe?

I don't understand how some of us reason. For you information, No governor from 1999 till Nigeria ends will be compared to Sam Mbakwe era.

That was when people had the interest if the public at heart not these robbers we have around

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Obere4u: 10:34am On May 05, 2020
BucciJP:
All these ones are cheap talks,
Can they enforce it? NO
Can the citizens afford it? NO
Can the security men respect themselves? NOT IN THE EAST
Are the citizens convinced that there is coronavirus out there? NO WHY? government bn no get truth for mouth.

They will enforce it in Imo... That state entraco dey like show power
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Seun(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2020
KnightsTemplar:
At least there is a guide line. Oyo state government are not doing anything at all concerning covid and the public transportation sector. Micra still carries 3 at back and 3 at front, if you like wear nose mask if you like don't wear. Saw okada yesterday with 3 passengers in ibadan grin
We should not have to wait for every governor to figure out the right thing to do. Let the governors put their heads together with the PTF and come up with good generalized rules that can be applied in every state. If a rule cannot be applied in every state, it is not a very good rule. We are not that different from each other and the virus we are fighting is the same, so why should the rules be different? It is not right.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2020
419 kingpin
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Youngminister(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2020
It's only an idiot will see Hope outshining Sam Mbakwe
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by back2sender: 10:40am On May 05, 2020
Why are the taxi and bus not obeying the guidelines? Govt should impound any Taxi or bus that flouts this guidelines
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Wantedmiller: 10:42am On May 05, 2020
Biafrarep:
Supreme Court governor. Lol, a lunatic above even said that this hopeless guy will out perform the great Sam Mbakwe of blessed memory. Only a madman can say such nonsense.

This hopeless guy would even find it difficult to out perform the mediocre government of Rochas how much more Dee Sam.

People of low IQ thinks that governance is all about wishful thinking but they forget that it takes a lot to govern a state effectively and only those who are mentally, intellectually, physically, experienced, passionate, dedicated and result orientated can achieve that.

Since the creation of Imo state, only Dee Sam had these qualities, and Ihedioha had some of those qualities too but out of sheer wickedness, he was removed.

At the moment, Ebonyi state is experiencing massive turnaround because Umahi has such qualities while Abia state is in ruins because Ikpeazu lacks and indeed all those before him lacked it too.

The hopeless guy in Imo state has nothing to offer and expecting him to do wonders is akin to expecting a re.tard to make first class, it is simply impossible!!

You wrote all this episode out of furstration...........Ihedioha is gone and gone till 2023.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by nnadychuks(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2020
Whizzcute:

Nobody will ever do even 1/10 of what Sam Mbakwe did
use your own mouth curse your Imo, then later you’ll start complaining about how hard the country is for u... If you think there’ll be no better governor than Sam Mbakwe then be content with whatever condition you see your state... As for me, Hope will be better than all of them and the trend will get better as new leaders emerge.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Gracejeri(f): 10:56am On May 05, 2020
Does that mean inter state movement has began?
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by BrownieBae(f): 10:59am On May 05, 2020
diportivo:
talk is cheap

compliance is key

come Lagos come see sardine bus everywhere angry
No be small thing my dear
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by kamez(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=NaijadrivaCars post=89205331]Will those korope (mini bus) people at Wetheral Road, Orlu Road, Akwakuma etc hear this one? cheesy[/quote

if u as a passenger refuse to enter any bus that has exceeded required number of passengers, the drivers will be forced to adhere

owerri is not like lagos where u have bus scarcity... bus imo full everywhere.. so once u see a bus with more than 6 passengers throway ur face and refuse to enter
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by mistamexzy(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2020
Still the only Governor to make public his financial spendings and transactions.

Still the best Governor until others follow suit.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by caprini1: 11:05am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:
One thing i noticed about him,is that he makes sure technocrats and not charlatans are manning sensitive posts in Imo state....thats a thumb up.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by ablemachine(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2020
You gats wake up, how can you see while asleep?

Hhansome:
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by NaijadrivaCars: 11:42am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=kamez post=89207554][/quote]
Nwunne, ha pu. Onye omere amara la.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On May 05, 2020
Seun:

We should not have to wait for every governor to figure out the right thing to do. Let the governors put their heads together with the PTF and come up with good generalized rules that can be applied in every state. If a rule cannot be applied in every state, it is not a very good rule. We are not that different from each other and the virus we are fighting is the same, so why should the rules be different? It is not right.
Do they think with their heads? I doubt. How can all States attempt to be country yet can't fund themselves? They are after money as usual.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Investnow2017: 12:00pm On May 05, 2020
The BIG QUESTION is if you feel stranded and also meet a greedy driver, will you adhere to these guidelines?

To win this war there must be a COLLECTIVE effort. There is no short cut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerians, Rescued In Brazil, Survived 14 Days On A Ship's Rudder / Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) / How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.