Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines (34718 Views)

Guidelines For Newcomers To Port Harcourt / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by NaijadrivaCars: 10:00am On May 05, 2020
See the Imo State Government's transportation guidelines aimed at curtailing the spread of the global pandemic Covid-19.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Hhansome(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2020
I see Hope outshining Sam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by NaijadrivaCars: 10:02am On May 05, 2020
Will those korope (mini bus) people at Wetheral Road, Orlu Road, Akwakuma etc hear this one? cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by NaijadrivaCars: 10:05am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:

If you see that, I recommend you visit an Ophthalmologist quickly. Thanks.

Hope can not outshine Okorocha, talkless of Sam Mbakwe.

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by OGand99others: 10:07am On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by bigstan11787(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2020
This is Nigeria. They will still not adhere to it..nor be them again?..na them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Buchyke8(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2020
God heal ourr land of this virus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by bigstan11787(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2020
Easy to announce but difficult to enforce

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Dpharisee: 10:08am On May 05, 2020
If we all comply with patience this scourge will soon be over
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Tissaia(f): 10:08am On May 05, 2020
#CoronaHoax turn your TV/smartphone off and wake up morons. Your government does not care about you this much but it is cute that you think they did Car crashes kill 5000 people a day. So is Malaria, typhoid, hunger, kidnappers, Cults, bandits, terrorist. Why are we not receiving hourly updates? Symptoms of coronavirus:
- Intense, irrational fear
- Inability to understand basic statistics
- Desire for one's own imprisonment
Wake up it's all fake

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Onyeedum(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2020
We all have resolved to risky ourselves in order to sustain the economy. I hope it pay out well.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Chineduokeanwu(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2020
It's good. I refused entering a bus this morning at second rainbow cos they had more passengers than they are asked to carry.
Everyone should obey the law. Right now, all hands on deck or we all suffer the consequences

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by franozx: 10:08am On May 05, 2020
My beloved State shocked cool kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by diportivo: 10:09am On May 05, 2020
talk is cheap

compliance is key

come Lagos come see sardine bus everywhere angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Fosterica(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2020
Easier said
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by BucciJP(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2020
All these ones are cheap talks,
Can they enforce it? NO
Can the citizens afford it? NO
Can the security men respect themselves? NOT IN THE EAST
Are the citizens convinced that there is coronavirus out there? NO WHY? government bn no get truth for mouth.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Blossomfirst(f): 10:09am On May 05, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Whizzcute(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:
Nobody will ever do even 1/10 of what Sam Mbakwe did

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Kingjay007: 10:10am On May 05, 2020
Cool..
But it's one thing to post guidelines. And another to enforce it.

It's not by designing poster.
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Evergreen4(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2020
It's not all about making policies, it is implementation that matters

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Biafrarep(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2020
Supreme Court governor. Lol, a lunatic above even said that this hopeless guy will out perform the great Sam Mbakwe of blessed memory. Only a madman can say such nonsense.

This hopeless guy would even find it difficult to out perform the mediocre government of Rochas how much more Dee Sam.

People of low IQ thinks that governance is all about wishful thinking but they forget that it takes a lot to govern a state effectively and only those who are mentally, intellectually, physically, experienced, passionate, dedicated and result orientated can achieve that.

Since the creation of Imo state, only Dee Sam had these qualities, and Ihedioha had some of those qualities too but out of sheer wickedness, he was removed.

At the moment, Ebonyi state is experiencing massive turnaround because Umahi has such qualities while Abia state is in ruins because Ikpeazu lacks and indeed all those before him lacked it too.

The hopeless guy in Imo state has nothing to offer and expecting him to do wonders is akin to expecting a re.tard to make first class, it is simply impossible!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Gadaluck(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:

In as much as I like ur optimism, but u might need to get a telescope brother. Cos u go look tire.....

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Nobody: 10:11am On May 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by betterman22(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Seun(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2020
I don’t like these state by state rules. The Coronavirus is the same in every state of every country. Once best practices have been identified, they should be implemented everywhere so that the virus will have nowhere to hide. When they focused on Lagos and Abuja it went to Kano. Now they are focused on Kano it will get worse somewhere else. We ought to figure out the best practices at the national level by looking at countries like South Korea and then implement them uniformly in every state.

The rationale for different rules in every state is to be more strict and aggressive in states that have more problems and more relaxed in states that don’t have problems. But we have seen how a state that seems to have everything under control can become a horror show in just a few days. So let’s just assume that the Coronavirus is everywhere, which it is, and act accordingly. Having zero confirmed cases is not an excuse to relax, and having hundreds of confirmed cases is no reason to go crazy with unsustainable rules.

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Chukskin: 10:12am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:
Don't ever you say that again what do you know about Imo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Drizzy5001(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by Kseafresh: 10:12am On May 05, 2020
Hhansome:
You should start hearing More bro for your eyes don't appear to be working well

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by sanemind2(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2020
Wow...way to go

Meanwhile

Get Hd movies for ur laptops and T.vs if you are staying in Ph, check my signature
Re: COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines by MondayUche1986(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
See the Imo State Government's transportation guidelines aimed at curtailing the spread of the global pandemic Covid-19.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) / Sights From A 5-minute Ferry Ride From Marina To Apapa (PHOTOS) / How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.