Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper (1764 Views)

Lionel Messi’s Used Tissue From Barcelona Farewell On Sale For N500 Million (pho / Messi's Used Tissue Paper During Barca Farewell Is Being Auctioned For $1m. / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper by drips8(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:
You know you need help when you go posting stuff that should normally be in the Religion section in Sports section.

Like... sad what the f*** has this got to do with the beautiful world of sports and why have the mods in this section failed to do the needful?

This is really annoying.

Very annoying indeed.
Re: The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper by nathdim: 3:05am On May 06, 2020
dahnimoh:

Let's be mindful of our choice of words most especially when it concerns the things or BEINGS we don't see
you mean the the fairytale passed on to you by the white men
Re: The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper by babakb: 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
Allah is the Creator and Sustainer of the heavens and earth and all that is between them.
Allah is the lord of all mankind and all creatures.
Allah is the master of judgement day.
From Allah we came and to Him is our return.

Embrace Islam now so that you can attain salvation on the last day.
Re: The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
Ok
Re: The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper by adadike(f): 8:41am On May 15, 2020
pstmikol1:

Ma I mention you earlier but you didn't reply. I need your help ma. I could've been at home but the lockdown didn't allow me and I don't know what to do or where to go. Pls let me find favor in your eye. Thanks ma.
oh sorry dear, i will check it up. Please call me Ada and not ma
Re: The Idol Our Forefathers Worshipped Was As Useless As Used Tissue Paper by Nobody: 11:38am On May 15, 2020
Oh oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Marcus Rashford Lookalike Sighted In Nigeria (photo) / What Name Would You Call Van Gaal?since Moyes Was The Chosen One / check this out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.