Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? (591 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by fineboynl(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
is poverty spiritual? is there a spiritual undertone or force behind poverty?

Haven interact with alot of poor persons I would say that a large number of them doesn't have what it take to even rise an inch above their current status, as there is obsoletely nothing to offer to get up there. but who am i to say such. except by luck or divine grace for unmerited favor. just as we have seen some empty headed fellows that are super rich in this part of the world.

and i think that's where the spiritual force come into play. whereas they are handful of persons that has what it takes not to be poor, just with all the potentials but they seems not to ever be successful.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by Figger(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2020
u know...I've actually asked myself this same question cos I've always wondered why some people who make a lot of efforts but yet no breakthrough and people with little or no effort at all and things work out for them. so does it mean some people are destined to be poor while some are destined to be rich. I don't get it
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by chocboi78(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
NO
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by Davash222(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2020
If Money happens to be a Religion, don't think there will be Christians or Muslims in the world.
We will have one religion, MONEY.
Since money is not a religion, Poverty is not spiritual. It's only a state of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by thesicilian: 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
Poverty is not spiritual, but wealth can be.
If you work hard and smart enough, and take advantage of opportunities that present themselves to you on a daily basis, you'll definitely overcome poverty.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by Enoch07: 1:13pm On May 05, 2020
nothing spiritual there. simple lack of opportunities, or misuse of it.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by Ezennwa(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2020
hmm!

Poverty is not spiritual, Poverty is just a disease.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by GANAYAD: 3:47pm On May 05, 2020
Wealth is spiritual and it's not by hard work or smart work though hard work will fuel the success,but greater force trigger success
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by DontCough: 4:18pm On May 05, 2020
Poverty is mindset
Poverty is the way you think & imagine life
Poverty is doing the wrong things in wrong ways
Poverty is lack of imagination
Poverty is fear
Poverty blames others
Yes... poverty is spiritual
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by Sheunma: 4:37pm On May 05, 2020
Poverty is spiritual.

Malaria is spiritual.

Even covid 19 is spiritual.

But they all have a physical solution.

1 Like

Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by DontCough: 4:44pm On May 05, 2020
To start with, what does it mean to be poor?
Poverty is a major result of negative thoughts, that is, a poor person is the one who thinks he/she doesn't have the ability to rise.

A poor person is the one who thinks he/she lacks opportunity to make it up there.

A poor person is the one who waits for opportunities to arrive unknowing that opportunities are around

A poor person is the one who is afraid to stretch, that is, they remember their previous failures and then lose hope to try again

A poor person is the one who lacks vital information

A poor person is the one who fail to invest in their personal knowledge.

We have the phrase that Knowledge is Power when well applied.

The difference between you and Otedola is that he have the knowledge of money multiplication and the desire to apply his knowledge in effective ways.

To be rich is to continuously seek for knowledge, developing oneself from the inside.

Here is a Bible verse majority lost its meaning
As someone thinks within himself, so he is.
-Proverbs 23:7

See, if you think you'll make it in life, you'll begin to get ideas in your thoughts how to make it in life.

The truth is we are attracted to what we think about.
If you think you'll have a lady and date her, you'll summon the energy to do so.

See, if you decide with great conviction that you'll travel to Canada in the next 3 years, don't be surprised as you'll gain this inner strength that gives you the courage and determination to work more than you ever think of. You'll be ready to do any odd jobs not giving a heck about what others thinks.

The moment we begin to agree that our thoughts and imaginations are spiritual components that determines actions taken in real life, then we are making a substantial change.

Our greatest battles in life lies in our thoughts, imaginations, feelings and emotions.

You see an opportunity, but you thought its not for you because you imagined failing if you take that chance.

We have been lied to several times that we must not think above certain degree.

How far you think determines how much you make.

2 Likes

Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by DontCough: 5:00pm On May 05, 2020
Here is a secret why majority remain poor.

Many want to be rich because they want to show off
Many want to be rich because of the pleasure that comes with riches.

Thinking of getting rich so that others can know I have a God, does it mean others are godless?

If you think of getting rich because you gotta buy designers and exotic cars, you'll soon be thinking of stealing and fraud so as to meet up that negative thought of getting rich.

But if you think of getting rich so as to meet your needs and that of others, you'll soon be seeing problems which you can provide solutions to, and also setting your solutions at a fair price.

I can go on and on, but the first place to create riches is in your thoughts. Change your thoughts, make new priorities and you'll begin to realize new things.

The journey to a new life starts from your thoughts.

The first time I left the shores of Africa for the united States, the first thing I noticed was the difference in beauty between their airport and ours. I noticed an overwhelming difference.

But that wasn't all, when I met the people of America then I realized the power behind their achievements. They are a believing people, extremely positive, majority doesn't believe in impossibilities, why they were able to achieve all off those things we are willing to enjoy with them.

Their thoughts is their way of life, they all share a common thought of possibilities.

5 Likes

Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by CodeTemplar: 5:56pm On May 05, 2020
Off course yes.

When God talks about the devourer in Malachi, you think He was talking of termites and moths alone?
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 05, 2020
Jiggaz.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by fineboynl(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2020
Eulalia:
Jiggaz.
meaning?
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 07, 2020
fineboynl:
meaning?

Moniker of someone i wanted to shed more light on the topic.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by ThothHermes: 12:59pm On May 07, 2020
Yes it is.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by goodshepherd123(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2020
fineboynl:

Haven interact with alot of poor persons I would say that a large number of them doesn't have what it take to even rise an inch above their current status, as there is obsoletely nothing to offer to get up there. but who am i to say such. except by luck or divine grace for unmerited favor. just as we have seen some empty headed fellows that are super rich in this part of the world.

and i think that's where the spiritual force come into play. whereas they are handful of persons that has what it takes not to be poor, just with all the potentials but they seems not to ever be successful.

Poverty is definitely backed up by a spiritual force. This force is what I called CURSES . What then is a curse or the opposite which is BLESSING? A Blessing is a pronouncement from someone higher in authority,that summons all the forces in heaven and Earth to support or help a person until the person succeed or become great.When you are blessed automatically all the forces of nature work in your favor (the rain,the weather,the ground ,the air,angels etc) will be favourable to you. But if you are cursed the all demons ,the weather,the economy ,the government,animals etc will be working against such a person so as to Destroy him. Curses came as a result of man's disobedience to God , or as a result of sin. Likewise obedience to God always brings blessings . Proverb 10 vs 22: The blessing of the Lord make the rich and add no sorrow to it.

1 Like

Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by paxonel(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2020
fineboynl:

there is no spiritual forces causing any poverty or wealth, it is just a mindset thing and nothing more.
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by paxonel(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2020
goodshepherd123:

Poverty is definitely backed up by a spiritual force. This force is what I called CURSES . What then is a curse or the opposite which is BLESSING? A Blessing is a pronouncement from someone higher in authority,that summons all the forces in heaven and Earth to support or help a person until the person succeed or become great.When you are blessed automatically all the forces of nature work in your favor (the rain,the weather,the ground ,the air,angels etc) will be favourable to you. But if you are cursed the all demons ,the weather,the economy ,the government,animals etc will be working against such a person so as to Destroy him. Curses came as a result of man's disobedience to God , or as a result of sin. Likewise obedience to God always brings blessings . Proverb 10 vs 22: The blessing of the Lord make the rich and add no sorrow to it.
keep deceiving yourself and deceiving people too
Re: Is Poverty Spiritual? Is There A Spiritual Undertone Or Force Behind Poverty? by paxonel(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2020
DontCough:
Here is a secret why majority remain poor.

Many want to be rich because they want to show off
Many want to be rich because of the pleasure that comes with riches.

Thinking of getting rich so that others can know I have a God, does it mean others are godless?

If you think of getting rich because you gotta buy designers and exotic cars, you'll soon be thinking of stealing and fraud so as to meet up that negative thought of getting rich.

But if you think of getting rich so as to meet your needs and that of others, you'll soon be seeing problems which you can provide solutions to, and also setting your solutions at a fair price.

I can go on and on, but the first place to create riches is in your thoughts. Change your thoughts, make new priorities and you'll begin to realize new things.

The journey to a new life starts from your thoughts.

The first time I left the shores of Africa for the united States, the first thing I noticed was the difference in beauty between their airport and ours. I noticed an overwhelming difference.

But that wasn't all, when I met the people of America then I realized the power behind their achievements. They are a believing people, extremely positive, majority doesn't believe in impossibilities, why they were able to achieve all off those things we are willing to enjoy with them.

Their thoughts is their way of life, they all share a common thought of possibilities.
God bless you for this!
Don't mind that op and others deceiving people, that's what pastors do today. They want poor people to know that their poverty is caused by some spiritual forces so that they can keep running to churches in fear for solution.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Sister Divorce An Impotent Brother? / Shepherd Bushiri:Fake miracles exposed by the Camera Man / Who Else Thinks That Satan Is Using Science To Decieve People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.