Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Need Help In Graphics Designing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help In Graphics Designing (1180 Views)

WE ARE EXPERT IN GRAPHICS DESIGN,FLYERS,LOGO,BUSINESS CARD,POSTERS AND VISUALS W / Can One B Self Taught In Graphics Design? / My Digital Cartoon Artworks And Graphics Designing Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Graphics Designing by ArchimedesIII(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
My name is Dominion Borngreat, i'm an upcoming graphics designer. with little or no experience am 14 yrs old. So i created this thread in order to get the attention of Good and Professional designers. Am still a novice in this nairaland thing so pls dont mind how i started. Am also nt good in photoshop. Thanks in advance
Below are some of my works

1 Share

Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by ArchimedesIII(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2020
i dont knw y d pis ain't loading
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by erad(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2020
You can only upload jpeg and png to nairaland.
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by ArchimedesIII(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2020
kk tnx buh i dont even knw d difference
erad:
You can only upload jpeg and png to nairaland.
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by Okwori12(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
ArchimedesIII:
i dont knw y d pis ain't loading

You are trying to share a Coreldraw file. But it will not display here. Open the file in your computer, and click the file menu, click export and chose jpeg
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2020
ArchimedesIII:
My name is Dominion Borngreat, i'm an upcoming graphics designer. with little or no experience am 14 yrs old. So i created this thread in order to get the attention of Good and Professional designers. Am still a novice in this nairaland thing so pls dont mind how i started. Am also nt good in photoshop. Thanks in advance
ADD 08135354838 FOR PROFESSIONAL WHATSAPP TRAINING ON GRAPHICS DESIGN
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by Nobody: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
ArchimedesIII:
have you heard about teamtreehouse? if you are really serious I'll register you and pay for you for 6 months so you can further learn your skills

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by frabal(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2020
Boss!...Am also interested
Thanks
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by dmahn(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2020
I will give you all the tools you need to be a graphics designer for free. All you need is dedication and personal development. You will be great. Im a graphic designer with over 4 years of experience and Edit Videos as well. All this was achieved with the tools I'm going to give you for free. Reach me on 08163283854. You can watch my short skit below if interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7BFxQPO214

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by Nobody: 11:30am On May 09, 2020
dmahn:
I will give you all the tools you need to be a graphics designer for free. All you need is dedication and personal development. You will be great. Im a graphic designer with over 4 years of experience and Edit Videos as well. All this was achieved with the tools I'm going to give you for free. Reach me on 08163283854. You can watch my short skit below if interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7BFxQPO214
Hello, can you make short animation videos in pidgin ? Do you wana work with me ? I’ll make it worth your while , if you’re in Lagos we can meet up , contact me please
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by ArchimedesIII(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2020
Tnx very much sir i am really serious about it
fabiano09:

have you heard about teamtreehouse? if you are really serious I'll register you and pay for you for 6 months so you can further learn your skills
Re: I Need Help In Graphics Designing by TheStrongest: 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
fabiano09:

Hello, can you make short animation videos in pidgin ? Do you wana work with me ? I’ll make it worth your while , if you’re in Lagos we can meet up , contact me please
what kind of animation?

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? / Important Notice For All Eyes / Pls I Need Of Macromedia Product Serial Numbers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.