Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (55034 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by justme7777(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
ibrandtv:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/friends-mourn-union-bank-staff-who-died-coronavirus

RIP
It is clear from this post that Union Bank staff are not happy with the condition of service from the management
It's like the staff are under slavery,
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Digmygold: 2:52pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Because you are so scared of the virus. Only people with underlying sicknesses like you do have should be that scared... smiley

I see your dumbness and i an shook by it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by lukui: 2:52pm On May 05, 2020
RIP to the dead, may The Almighty grant his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. Amen
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Avalancheman: 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

I see your dumbness and i an shook by it. grin
[/s]

Semi-literate olodo! grin
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
RIP. But how did they know he got the virus while working for UBA? He could have gotten it from anywhere and from anyone.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria is doing well, let's wait till the end of May for the actual report card of Nigeria in this coronavirus exam wink
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:
[s][/s]

Because you are so scared of the virus. Only people with underlying sicknesses like you do have should be that scared... smiley
The person that died, how did you know that he had an underlying sickness?

All the people that have died,how are you sure that they all had an underlying sickness?

Point of correction..

People with underlying sickness are more likely to have severe complications..

Nobody said that they are the ONLY ones that can have severe complications..

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Sharon221(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
Rip...............for your planter hire at an affordable price call:07060876264
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Avalancheman: 3:01pm On May 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
The person that died, how did you know that he had an underlying sickness?

All the people that have died,how are you sure that they all had an underlying sickness?

Point of correction..

People with underlying sickness are more likely to have severe complications..

Nobody said that they are the ONLY ones that can have severe complications..

Anytime a Coronavirus death is announced by the appropriate authorities, they almost always add that the fellow had serious underlying health conditions.

Underlying health conditions reduce the body's immunity. With Coronavirus added to it, the fellow immunity will be gone and may just have to succumb to complications that result from it... embarassed
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
Okortor:
Stop saying wat u don't know. The man was my colleague. He died yesterday at yaba center.

Oooh
Really??

Ok.. m sorry then. Take heart.
I saw it the other way round before.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
Which Union bank branch in Lagos did he get the virus? They need to start telling us specific info so that we know the places to avoid. I heard a rumor, rumor oh, before anyone come and start asking me jamb questions, a rumor that satellite town, festac, agboju etc that the virus is spreading like mosquito there. I just pray that it is fake news because dis matter don dey get as he be. Oh Good God of Heaven and Earth, show me your eternal mercies in these trying times. A 1000 may fall at my side, 10,000 at my right hand but no evil shall befall me or my loved ones. No evil shall befall us, no plague shall come near our dwelling places, Coronavirus will not harm us in Jesus mighty name!

grin grin grin grin
Omo see as almost quote all the bible verses wey u sabi finish!
Calm down before u get high BP o

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by bluefilm: 3:04pm On May 05, 2020
Corona whyy?

Whyyy? Whyyy? Whyyyy? cry cry cry
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by sylve11: 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
Journey well bro. sad cool
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:

Anytime a Coronavirus death is announced by the appropriate authorities, they almost always add that the fellow had serious underlying health conditions.

Underlying health conditions reduce the body's immunity. With Coronavirus added to it, the fellow immunity will be gone and may just have to succumb to complications that result from it... embarassed
Yes underlying health issues can worsen the outcome,that is an established fact..

But at the same time,there have been many instances where the victims have no known health issues and that is what people have to appreciate..

Being healthy and young does not confer an absolute immunity to severe complications from COVID19..
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Avalancheman: 3:13pm On May 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yes underlying health issues can worsen the outcome,that is an established fact..

But at the same time,there have been many instances where the victims have no known health issues and that is what people have to appreciate..

Being healthy and young does not confer an absolute immunity to severe complications from COVID19..

That people look "healthy" doesn't mean they don't have underlying health issues. And some are not aware they do have... embarassed
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2020
Missmossy:
Sad news embarassed

Which do we believe now?? So Union bank said he didn’t get infected at work and has been working from home undecided

How did he now get infected...

Were you expecting them to admit it? undecided
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Justiyke4u: 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What if it's something else that killed him ??. They now attributes all deaths to Covid 19. Besides this Covid 19 in Nigeria is a big scam.
Government has seen it as an avenue to loot as usual. The pictures circulating yesterday actually shows people don't believe in it. angry angry
it's people like you spreading the news as being scam that are convincing others not to believe that it's real.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 05, 2020
Makuos19:
Its sad!!!

Yes dear. Its sad.

How's your day going bro makuo?
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by pelumzy007(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What if it's something else that killed him ??. They now attributes all deaths to Covid 19. Besides this Covid 19 in Nigeria is a big scam.
Government has seen it as an avenue to loot as usual. The pictures circulating yesterday actually shows people don't believe in it. angry angry
I now understand why your village people have refused to let go of you

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Amhappy(f): 3:24pm On May 05, 2020
Rest in peace. May your family and loved ones be consoled.
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2020
ForeThinker:
Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by just2endowed: 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are pathetic I swear.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by imam07: 3:45pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked

Mehn this shit is getting scary!!!
Bankers are more vulnerable this period cos they are constantly in contact with people from various works of life. Imagine The number that has been trooping the banks since yesterday.

Bankers out there, please be careful this period. The proximity between some bank customer care officers and clients should also be adjusted. Some are almost at kissing distance.

Please social distancing should be strictly adhered to in banks.

Such a young man. Hm.
what of health workers?
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Lizzyade30(f): 3:55pm On May 05, 2020
May his soul rest and peace and may God grant his family the furtitude to bear the loss��
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by zedman1(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
When will you guys stop making statements like this? When?
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by YaksonFCA(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2020
RIP
Re: Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
Nigerians! hmmm . they will rather die than to stay healthy sitting at home. this is our warning. they won't hear word. Yesterday ease lockdown was just a litmus test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.