Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever (343 Views)

Earn Up To £400/month For Sharing Our Services On FB - Free Training Provided! / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever by wmcnigeria(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2020
Earn as much as 50k per month forever working with us at Coinstack. Click the link below to get started

Chat up 08105815294 on WhatsApp for the link to join the group.
Training time & requirements will be be communicated after you join the group

Note: joining the group does not mean you are employed. You'd still need to go through training and learn more about the job. We are only employing 10 people for now. Hurry now
Re: Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever by wmcnigeria(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Few months ago, I was opportuned to speak with a shop owner (Medium scale enterprise). What else do you expect, she complained of business not moving. And during our conversation, about 6 customers came to purchase items (in less that 1 hours)

Then I asked her - What's your yesterday sales value?.

She thought for like 20 seconds before she gave an estimate value - she is not even sure.

From this I deduced that she does not even have sales data for last 7 days. Not even to talk of customers' management

This pushed me into research and got some answers that not only small customers based that affect SMEs. Poor record keeping caused it. A lot of enterprise and SMEs just open and close their establishment daily without proper record keeping.

Even the little that keeps this records loose them because they are on paper and when the data gets large, you spend hours analysing them.

Then I called my team to help the business industry including the SMEs to conquerer this great problem. Then we came up with Coinstack!

A web application @ coinstack.com.ng that help enterprise manage their sales, customers, workers/staffs, financials and marketing. It turns your enterprise into a paper less establishment. Free e-commerce web page to list your products and services (stop paying huge amount for E-commerce website).

However, I will be speaking live to over 1000 business across the nation by 10th of May, 2020 (free of charge) on how you too can use Coinstack to increase your customer base. This is a free webinar, and all SMEs from every industries are invited, even big companies are invited at no cost. To get the link to be part of this training contact me on 0810581529four via call or WhatsApp.

Growing business is not how far you have spent but smart you operate. Hook me up now.

Owoeye Omoniyi Samson
CEO, Worldest Mediatech Concepts

(1) (Reply)

Short-term Online Data Collection Offer / If you can write @ 50kobo per word. Closed. / N-agro To Enumerate Data, Seed & Fertilizers To 2million Farmers With Juicy Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.