Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (84619 Views)

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2020
Jezuz KRYST ,, is this a country we live in??,,omg
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2020
Oboy ah go kill that policeman o,God know.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2020
Ah go kill am move comot the country.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by yahmohy27: 7:15am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin some men dey enjoy,by sleeping another man's wife sef...GOD 4bid bad thing.
Thank God ,you have God's consciousness
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by riczy(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
ISAIAH 23:9
I disagree, Dts nt y it happened!
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by BRIGHTEXX001(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2020
God go punish Nigeria police,all of them go die mysteriously,Jezuz,,some women self,,na wa oo,,see evil
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by stormborn28(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2020
ini4brandon:
The question is are they actually married legally ?
Why will the girl pack everything out of a house that is not hers?
No sane police officer, higranking for that matter, knowing the repercussions of his actions would do that.
His story smells fishy
you ask these nonsense questions like an 8 year old child..

For your information, married couple commit adultery. So your question there is foolish.
Again a wayward wife will pack her husband property if the opportunity arises and that is exactly what she has done. So that question is dumb.
Some Nigeria police officers have engaged in armed robbery.. And it won't be the last time. So sleeping with someone's wife is even easy for them to do.. They have been doing this with impunity and time immemorial... So the question you asked there is stupid...

A smart person won't ask all those nonsense questions

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by stormborn28(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2020
favour32:
Wetin the man for video.
E for don drive the wife tay tay.
The police man for nor get power like say e get small video of the matter.
E good make person dey wise and updated.
Like say e install hidden camera all this uproar for nor dey.
The police man for wonder how he take appear for tv as he e play local derby.
bros you have solved the problem already... That is exactly what the man should have done
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 7:23am On May 06, 2020
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by panmunium(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2020
Too bad for them, the best and smart thing they could have done was to snap or video they event as such they have evidence.. Cos police is NOT your friend
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by stormborn28(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
His wife must really dislike him to let such happen to him. She could have stopped the police boyfriend
you wrote this and got 37 likes.. Between you and those who gave you likes I don't know who is most foolish... You dislike someone, why can't you quit the marriage. Dislike is not an excuse to commit devilish crime. She should have stopped the police boyfriend... Just imagine that useless statement you made.. Very empty.. Action from her on day one her husband would have known someone is disturbing her... Fish brain is common among women

3 Likes

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by popcykaylah(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2020
He should thank his stars that she left ,that type of woman can poison him ..or get someone to kill him for her to be free with the police man ..
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 7:40am On May 06, 2020
cococandy:
His wife must really dislike him to let such happen to him. She could have stopped the police boyfriend
thats all you have to say as a woman .she could have stopped him yen yen na ur type day poison their husband self .....God save us from women like una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Hebrave(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2020
karma lurks in the shadows.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Vulcan24(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2020
it didn't just happen like this ..... from cases I av known

most officers sleeping with another man's wife stem from quarrel and violence at home that resulted to police cases.

or sometimes the couple must have had reasons to contact where that csp works then from there bonding starts with the feeble minded woman

the policemen must av been probable a known visitor to both hu&wife

that's why when you have issues with ur wife know the kind of ppl you entertain to settle ur issues. some will take advantage of the chaos and cause utter destruction

it's pure emotional blackmail and psychological bonding in time of distress that sometimes not easy to shake off cos the perpetrators sometimes engage in blackmail and threats and resignation to the obvious fallacy that "wetin don spoil don spoil "

and so the family keep falling into endless pit

the man should not try to seek justice cos the woman a betrayer is still alive and would eventually complicate his life if he insist on keeping in touch.

it's a trauma
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nobody: 7:52am On May 06, 2020
Now, what's the difference between Fulani herdsmen and Nigeria Police?
I blame the adulterous woman for her shamelessness.
She should've opted out of the marriage than to walk this walk of Shame..

The Nigeria Police hierarchy should make an avid statement disapproving the rapacious actions of the police officer for sleeping with wives of people
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by mu2sa2: 7:58am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin some men dey enjoy,by sleeping another man's wife sef...GOD 4bid bad thing.
The question should be: wetin people dey enjoy in non-marital sexx?
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by ZeusP(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2020
Lawlessness!!!
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Dottore: 8:04am On May 06, 2020
manee2:
Now you believe this Man.
because the case is against a policeman..
Seriously?.. Just like that?.. To the extent of rendering empty curses already.
This is why people die shamelessly from hatred.
That case is nothing compared to the atrocious acts perpetrated by personnels of the Police Force in Nigeria and you know it. I almost fell a victim a day I came out from a bureau de change. My nephew under 18, had also been brutalized after the police raided their hostel arrested everyone, seized their phones, labeled them yahoo boys and detained him for days because he had no money to bail himself.
A guy I knew went out around 7pm to buy some medications for his grandmom who's on a sick bed only to run into Police men who raided a sports viewing centre and arrested everyone including passers by. The guy spent 3 days in their cell. They labeled it unlawful gathering and all of them cultists. The family parted with huge sum of money before he was released. Some that couldn't afford it were charged to court.
Most common is how they find faults in peoples vehicle particulars and accuse them of car theft just to extort money from them. Are these not atrocious enough?

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Nwaonyishi69: 8:04am On May 06, 2020
What do you expect when recruitments to the police and armed forces are no more based on merit or any known test of ability but by recommendations and quota shared by politicians who field their thugs as candidates.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2020
police problem is bigger than bokoharam
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Honeydenz(f): 8:21am On May 06, 2020
robosky02:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/exposed-how-businessman-was-arrested-tortured-framed-after-catching-senior-police-officer

Nobody is even talking about the adulterous police officers acts with any man's wife anymore.

Odiegwu!
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Ebeano49(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2020
I feel bad for the guy but we should all learn from it. Morality and Law are two different things. Adultery is 100% wrong but it is not a criminal offence, except in parts of Northern Nigeria. If you suspect your spouse to be unfaithful, try to resolve the issue with your spouse and if s/he is unrepentant and you can't live with the situation, please ask for a dissolution of the marriage and move on with your life.

Waiting to catch him/her in the act should only be to gather evidence for your divorce case. Attacking them is nothing but assault in the eyes of the law.
Really sad, but true.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by freethesheeple(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2020
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Honeydenz(f): 9:46am On May 06, 2020
perryy:

She said she never believed what we told her. Before I married her, I and my family members told her that it is a taboo in our land for a married woman to have sex outside marriage. However, she said she met one police man Udebhu Liberty from Ekpon Edo state who told her that what we told her was a lie , that we usually say it to make our wives fear adultery. That was how she ventured into adultery which eventually took her life . Though she confessed, it was rather too late. She died. Adegbite Omotayo is evil and evil shall never depart from him and his household.
Why are u blaming the police man?
Your wife cheated on you, and u are there crucifying one person. It takes two to cheap. Before a married woman cheats it takes time and some level of emotional attachment for d intended partner. Where were u when u wife began to like d police guy? Sorry for your lose though, in Esan land is it really suicidal to cheat? I have seen some uromi married women in my former place of work openly dating their Bosses. So am confused.

Don't blame the policeman, Edo Women can 'Fine' for African, very pretty ladies. Especially the ones from that Esanland.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by ubcandid(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2020
perryy:
That was how CSp Adegbite Omotayo who was a former DPO , Agbara police station ruined my marriage and killed my wife. He decieved her, had sex with her and led her to untimely death . It is a taboo in Esan land for a married woman to have sex outside marriage and the punishment is death. Adegbite killed my wife who cooperated with him in adultery. RIP Bulky. But please do not sleep till Adegbite Omotayo is ruined. He is currently the DPO of Ilaro police station, Ogun state.
was your wife a teenager that she was deceived into adultery.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by ddeola: 10:32am On May 06, 2020
Hmm...Demons in the house vs demon in uniform. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by vickydevoka(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2020
baillers123:
The many atrocities that hppen in Nigeria.. The heart of man with authority is evil.. Imagine, God will purnish that police man. O lord, save us from the hands of these evil ones.
Married women are the problem. De Sabi give Toto lyk mad. One de disturb me n my guy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by John1152(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:

time go tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.