Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (84621 Views)

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by speedchariot(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2020
Police officers? Terrible set of people.

Akwaibom babes are good at eloping with properties(Failed Relationship gain).

1 Like

Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by higgs: 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
Abuse of police powers.Meanwhile, Oga Asuquo,please stop referring to the woman as your wife.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by mechanics(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2020
perryy:

She said she never believed what we told her. Before I married her, I and my family members told her that it is a taboo in our land for a married woman to have sex outside marriage. However, she said she met one police man Udebhu Liberty from Ekpon Edo state who told her that what we told her was a lie , that we usually say it to make our wives fear adultery. That was how she ventured into adultery which eventually took her life . Though she confessed, it was rather too late. She died. Adegbite Omotayo is evil and evil shall never depart from him and his household.
So sad, she was not a Christian, if not she wouldn't have engage in adultery even if what you told her was a lie, because the Bible warns us not to engage in it, I just hope your present wife will take heed?
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Adau123(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2020
Let me advice all men,if you caught your wife with a man don't ever blame him,blame your wife unless it is rape.If there is no crack on the wall a lizard would not have access to the room
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Totalman1(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2020
But this officer own no pass King David own nah�
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by PropertyBuying(f): 7:18am On May 07, 2020
donbachi:
Wetin some men dey enjoy,by sleeping another man's wife sef...GOD 4bid bad thing.
Only then will know that. Honestly a very big sin and embarrassing too.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by blissmandate(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2020
robosky02:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/exposed-how-businessman-was-arrested-tortured-framed-after-catching-senior-police-officer

lord I thank you oo, it remain small for me to marry one loveth imeh from akwa-ibom , is this how she for dey Bleep everyone in my house. akwa ibom are cursed.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Juliusdking(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2020
join us live this Sunday
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Bitecoin: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
[.
Re: Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR by Bitecoin: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Honeydenz:

Why are u blaming the police man?
Your wife cheated on you, and u are there crucifying one person. It takes two to cheap. Before a married woman cheats it takes time and some level of emotional attachment for d intended partner. Where were u when u wife began to like d police guy? Sorry for your lose though, in Esan land is it really suicidal to cheat? I have seen some uromi married women in my former place of work openly dating their Bosses. So am confused.

Don't blame the policeman, Edo Women can 'Fine' for African, very pretty ladies. Especially the ones from that Esanland.

Only if you know the truth about what he is capable of

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.