Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? (765 Views)

Finding It Difficult To Add A Texture / This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? by Hassan2492: 10:40pm On May 05, 2020
Hello everyone,

Over time various researches have been carried out on Graphics designers who are just starting up their career, or already in their professional stage of design skills, this researches shows that many designers in the industry find it very difficult to "close a deal or either struggling to Get a new gigs"

Truth be told this researches are very correct, cause in my own 6 to 7 years of experience in the design industry i have had really tough times closing up deals, finding a new warm lead and turning my leads into potential clients have been one hill that has been so steep for me to climb.

Take a moment to think of this :
having the design skills is an awesome idea {true} but making a living out of the skill is also paramount.

Here's a very quick question i want you to ask yourself
* Do i fall in this category ?
* Do i know how to sell my out to my audencies ?
* How do i get to make a living or rather own a business out of my design skills ?
* How do i get new gigs, ?

This above questions look very easy but i tell you this were questions top designers who have weather the storm and passed through this phase have once asked themselves and found answers to.

This bring Us down to Sales and marketing in the design industry

but before i continue this thrend i like to know how many people are intrested in finding out to know market themselves by dropping a comment and saying "hey i'm intrested"

thank you as i await your comments

1 Like

Re: Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? by LehreMi: 9:06am On May 06, 2020
I'm interested
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? by facelessblueblo: 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
Am interested sir
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? by Samseen(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2020
I'm kind of an amateur in graphics design. I just started developing my skills using photoshop and phone apps. It would be nice to gain from you.
I'm interested.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? by ut47(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2020
I'm interested
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Or Struggling To Get New Gigs As A Graphics Desinger ? by doggedfighter(f): 5:54pm On May 11, 2020
Very much interested

(1) (Reply)

Selina Tested Episode 23 (POWER RESUMPTION) / SOLD!!!Huion H610pro V2 Drawing Tablet / Creative Graphic Designer Here To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.