Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me (1246 Views)

Can Any Good Hearted Person Come To My Aid Pls.. / The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / Seun Nairaland Admin, Every Body Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:20am On May 06, 2020
HELP

I keep feeling like I should end it all tonight
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:20am On May 06, 2020
I feel like I don't have much time again .
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:21am On May 06, 2020
I have disappointed everyone close to me. I have nothing to live for again
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by OloriOfMontreal: 3:25am On May 06, 2020
Psalm 94:19 “When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”

How can I help? What's going on? Happy to pray with you and let's encourage you here. Keep the spirit alive.
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by CXLVII: 3:26am On May 06, 2020
opeano:
HELP

I keep feeling like I should end it all tonight

Who is your next of Kin?
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:27am On May 06, 2020
I have prayed. I have fasted.

I have seen help and I failed everyone again
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:28am On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:

Who is your next of Kin?

My brother
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by OloriOfMontreal: 3:30am On May 06, 2020
opeano:
I have prayed. I have fasted.

I have seen help and I failed everyone again

With every day comes new life, and new hope.

Do not brood over your past mistakes or failures. Look forward to better days ahead.

If this is something you are open to talk about, open up to people around you.

Keep praying, keep believing. Do not listen to the lies of the enemy.

You've got this!
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by CXLVII: 3:30am On May 06, 2020
opeano:

My brother

Good. The ball is in your court then.
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:31am On May 06, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

With every day comes new life, and new hope.

Do not brood ver your past mistakes or failure. Look forward to better days ahead.

If this is something you are open to talk about, open up to people around you.

Keep praying, keep believing. Do not listen to the lies of the enemy.

You've got this!

I am shaking all over even as I type.

I am in huge debts , I have failed everyone again. Can't face them again
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by OloriOfMontreal: 3:32am On May 06, 2020
I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know, ooh oh
You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And You say I am held when I am falling short
And when I don't belong, oh, You say I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity, ooh oh
When I don't belong, oh, You say I am Yours
What You say of me (I)
Oh, I believe
Taking all I have and now I'm layin' it at Your feet
You'll have every failure God, You'll have every victory, ooh oh
You say I am held when I am falling short
What You say of me (I)
I believe
Oh, I believe (I), yes, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe (oh)
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:33am On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:

Good. The ball is in your court then.

Thanks
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:35am On May 06, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:
I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I'm not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know, ooh oh
And when I don't belong, oh, You say I am Yours
What You say of me (I)
I believe
The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity, ooh oh
What You say of me (I)
Oh, I believe
Taking all I have and now I'm layin' it at Your feet
You'll have every failure God, You'll have every victory, ooh oh
You say I am held when I am falling short
What You say of me (I)
I believe no
Oh, I believe (I), yes, I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe (oh)

Thanks for your efforts ma.

I am in deep shit and I can't help this
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by OloriOfMontreal: 3:36am On May 06, 2020
opeano:

I am shaking all over even as I type.

I am in huge debts , I have failed everyone again. Can't face them again

Please take it easy. Panic will not pay off the debts.

You need to calm down so you can strategize on how to best tackle this.

I'm sure you have a family and they'll never chase you away. You may feel you cant face them, but they will always be your family and you know what they say about blood.

Take a deep breathe, go to bed, and let the new day bring new hope, new ideas.
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by Beyhiodie(m): 3:37am On May 06, 2020
My brother try to calm down . That’s a big lie been Whispered to your mind. Suicide is neve the solution. There is still hope of making it right . If you take your life , you spoil everything and close the door to amend your ways and at last end in eternal damnation. There is hope for you .you may need to change environment for now
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by Weblord2000(m): 3:37am On May 06, 2020
Modified
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by OloriOfMontreal: 3:40am On May 06, 2020
opeano:

Thanks for your efforts ma.

I am in deep shit and I can't help this

You CAN. Never say you cant.

There are people who have probably being through tougher situation, and they rode it out. That's not to commonize what you are going through.

There are several seasons in life. How do we get into the brighter seasons if we end our lives in the gloomy ones? Persistence brings resistance.

Keep the Faith Alive.

Daniel 10 vs 10 - 14.

I pray God's peace over you!
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:41am On May 06, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

Please take it easy. Panic will not pay off the debts.

You need to calm down so you can strategize on how to best tackle this.

I'm sure you have a family and they'll never chase you away. You may feel you cant face them, but they will always be your family and you know what they say about blood.

Take a deep breathe, go to bed, and let the new day bring new hope, new ideas.

I haven't been able to sleep , not been able to eat (there is food on my table as I type) I am simply overwhelmed.
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by Weblord2000(m): 3:41am On May 06, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:41am On May 06, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:

You CAN. Never say you cant.

There are people who have probably being through tougher situation, and they rode it out. That's not to commonize what you are going through.

There are several seasons in life. How do we get into the brighter seasons if we end our lives in the gloomy ones? Persistence brings resistance.

Keep the Faith Alive.

Daniel 10 vs 10 - 14.

I pray God's peace over you!

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by Weblord2000(m): 3:45am On May 06, 2020
Modified
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:46am On May 06, 2020
Weblord2000:
Oga people wey don die ask them how far. Life na one oh, you no even sure if you go smell heaven

At this time, heaven or hell.. none matter
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:46am On May 06, 2020
To hell with the creditors. Did you use your life as collateral?
Better stop being silly. Ben Bruce owes billions ... Yet he is all over the place taking fun pictures with guns and stuff. Ifeanyi ubah and many more are owing billions ... yet they get bye and are even busy sharing Palliatives.
The problem is not in your problems but in how you wish to tackle them. How is your lifestyle? Do you live to pls people? Or yourself first. Pls yourself first and you will realise how precious your life is.
Get to any good Catholic priest tomorrow and have a chat about your challenge with him. Unburden your heart and you'd see how light will flow into you. You must'nt be a Catholic. Priests because they are mostly expert councillors. You might even get a respite as per your debt.
How much are you owing sef? Say it here. If we find your case genuine, Nairalanders might even help you offset part or whole of it.
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by OloriOfMontreal: 3:47am On May 06, 2020
opeano:

I haven't been able to sleep , not been able to eat (there is food on my table as I type) I am simply overwhelmed.

Please eat something. Do not let anxiety make your soul weary. Jesus encouraged us to lay it all down at His feet.

I know it's hard to have any aota of hope in times like this, but trust me, you can overcome this.

I also agree with the suggestion above to change your environment. If you can, please do. Try to get out of your comfort zone.

Mediate on these:

Philippians 4: 6 to 7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Matthew 6: 31 to 34
"So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by Weblord2000(m): 3:48am On May 06, 2020
Modified
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:50am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
To hell with the creditors. Did you use your life as collateral?
Better stop being silly. Ben Bruce owes billions ... Yet he is all over the place taking fun pictures with guns and stuff. Ifeanyi ubah and many more are owing billions ... yet they get bye and are even busy sharing Palliatives.
The problem is not in your problems but in how you wish to tackle them. How is your lifestyle? Do you live to pls people? Or yourself first. Pls yourself first and you will realise how precious your life is.
Get to any good Catholic priest tomorrow and have a chat about your challenge with him. Unburden your heart and you'd see how light will flow into you. You must'nt be a Catholic. Priests because they are mostly expert councillors. You might even get a respite as per your debt.
How much are you owing sef? Say it here. If we find your case genuine, Nairalanders might even help you offset part or whole of it.

Thanks for your words. It's more about the shame I will face. From one debt to another.

I am owing virtually every finance houses in Nigeria. Customers goods that I ought to deliver yesterday. The money is gone.

If I could just sort out this last mess. I can face the rest of my debts and work even harder. This lockdown has not helped me at all. No sales from my business
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by opeano(m): 3:51am On May 06, 2020
Weblord2000:
I am not the pity type, if you die what will be your excuse for hell cos ur hell sure

It won't matter to me sincerely.

Heaven or Hell.
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by OloriOfMontreal: 3:51am On May 06, 2020
Weblord2000:
pastor!!
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by Weblord2000(m): 3:54am On May 06, 2020
opeano:

It won't matter to me sincerely.

Heaven or Hell.
light candle put your hand on top for 5 mins then imagine your hole body for eternity
Re: Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:02am On May 06, 2020
opeano:

Thanks for your words. It's more about the shame I will face. From one debt to another.

I am owing virtually every finance houses in Nigeria. Customers goods that I ought to deliver yesterday. The money is gone.

If I could just sort out this last mess. I can face the rest of my debts and work even harder. This lockdown has not helped me at all. No sales from my business
We are all stuck in the lockdown too. Many has even lost there jobs, as in, has been sacked already. But they must get by. This same people might be owing too or even have bills piliing up. But they must find a way. Don't be proud. Proud people tend to over blow your kind of situation. They tend to feel easily humiliated and bother so much about saving face.
Truth is, I won't say jack about myself here but if I transfer a little of my own challenge to you ... maybe you will run naked sef.
I have been through a lot in my life and it all helped me to develop thick skin about vagaries of life.
Tary a while, your problems will sought out themselves overtime, as long as you keep doing the necessary little things.
One day you'd look back and laugh over how silly and selfish you were this day.
Yes, selfish because if you consider others in your life you won't wish to hurt them by thinking of suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arab Men Eats While Sitting Around Tables Filled With Gigantic Cow Meats, / Who Is This In Nairaland? / Error In Network Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.