Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Prepare The Delicious Nigerian Fried Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare The Delicious Nigerian Fried Rice (645 Views)

See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) / 10 Delicious Nigerian Street Foods (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare The Delicious Nigerian Fried Rice by Od9jastyles(f): 6:22am On May 06, 2020
How To Prepare The Delicious Nigerian Fried Rice.

Fried rice is one of the most widely eaten Nigerian food; it is accepted by almost every Nigerian both at home and in Diaspora.

I am sure this recipe is detailed enough and would make the whole process a cakewalk.

Here is the complete ingredient for making this delicious Nigerian food.

Preparation
Most Nigerian foods start with you parboiling the meat to be used, Most Naija foods including fried rice goes along with fried or cooked meat. The most popular meat in Nigeria is chicken.
So we are making fried rice and chicken.

Step 1
Parboil chicken and liver (both together) with all the spices (a teaspoon of salt, half cup of sliced onions, a teaspoon of thyme spice, a teaspoon of curry, two seasoning cubes teaspoon each of powdered ginger and garlic)

Continue on blog for full details: https://www.od9jastyles.com/2020/04/how-to-prepare-the-delicious-nigerian-fried-rice.html

(1) (Reply)

Quality Kitchen Items You Should Buy During Jumia Anniversary. / How To Make Corn Flakes, Golden Morn, Insecticide, More At Home / Beta Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.