Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap (5660 Views)

Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Hot New Single; Multiply(remix)- Phyno Ft Mi, Timaya, Dat Nigga Raw N Flavour / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Kwame08: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mr raw nwanne aka Dat
Nigga Raw is officially
the king of the east/
south east. the best
igbo speaking rapper
ever. no competition
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by MeGaStReEt: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ok
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by shotster50(m): 3:51am On Jan 12, 2011
See mad man o
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by eghost247(m): 5:01am On Jan 12, 2011
Not sure i know anyone competing with him anyway
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Mobinga: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2011
eghost247:

Not sure i know anyone competing with him anyway
Ruff Coin. That Nwa Aba dude
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by yoji: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2011
But his last album was a total dissappointment. Used to be a fan cos I enjoyed d strong and. Mighty album but this latest album was disjointed rubbish( spiritual congy, can u just imagine?)
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by alisigwe(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2011
Guys,una don hear O chuktwu?that sng na real hiphop 4 real.mad beat plus sick delivery with a well detailed video.pure class!until yesterday i used to diss him, too bad i failed to realise earlier dat 1 gats to come dwn to get his paper up !but dud's sick!
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Misterpaul(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Damn rite Mr. Raw is indeed da lyrical king of east, his style and voice is original, odas jst try 2 sound like him eg.Slow dog who realy dnt make sense.
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by fdigital(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2011
Mobinga:

Ruff Coin. That Nwa Aba dude
ya that dude gat mic skillz. . .buff nigga raw takes the lead as per ibo no1 best rapper wink. . . . .
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by tosinaded(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2011
a king wivout no fight undecided
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by lalaboi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2011
First time I've heard of weed rap grin
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2011
there is this slow dogg that raps like him, same voice
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by eghost247(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
Igbo rap sef is boring grin grin
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Abagworo(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2011
One guy he featured on one his tracks "Turu Ugo" raps better but is yet to blow.
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Mobinga: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2011
eghost247:

Igbo rap sef is boring grin grin

Please, don't let me start with you. angry
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by eghost247(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2011
Lol i said that to get your attention
mobinga do u have fifa 11
we can play online
am playing infamous but getting sick of it
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Mobinga: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2011
eghost247:

Lol i said that to get your attention
mobinga do u have fifa 11
we can play online
am playing infamous but getting sick of it

shocked shocked shocked If I don't have it, who would? grin
What platform? I use a pc
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Afam4eva(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
Nigga raw is No 1 Igbo lyrical rapper. No contest.
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by eghost247(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mobinga:

shocked shocked shocked If I don't have it, who would? grin
What platform? I use a pc
i use ps3 drop me ur ps name
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by lalaboi(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
eghost247:

i use ps3 drop me your ps name

psn - lala4boi . . .

drop in anytime for a lesson on fifa tongue

back to the topic. . .
what do we know about weed rap? grin
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Bamsyle2(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
He's king cos he ain't got stiff competition.
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by eghost247(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2011
lalaboi:

psn - lala4boi . . .

drop in anytime for a lesson on fifa tongue

back to the topic. . .
oh really for a lesson?
we will see about that
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by eghost247(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2011
lalaboi:

psn - lala4boi . . .

drop in anytime for a lesson on fifa  tongue

back to the topic. . .
oh really for a lesson?
we will see about that
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Koboland(f): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2011
asha 80:

you are comparing this guy with raw?na only for awka e go cast reighn

Really?
Next time you are on twitter search Bosalin and see what Industry heads think,
If this dude gets his music to Lagos, he will make more impact than your Nigga raw who has been 'there' forever

God forbid i should compare him with Nigga raw because that dude doesn't rap at all he talks on beats
I call him The Igbo Version of Da Grin (May his soul rest in Peace)
I bet you are one of the mofos who will compare Olu Maintain with Eldee
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Koboland(f): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2011
Rappers baa n'ulo unu bu nwa ofu/
Never stopping till the day yall Celebrate me like ji Ofuu/

Egwum nwe cult following mana oburo LP!
Anam ele ka afia iwu, my punchlines na ada iwu
enemies na agbalusi iru ka fa taa aki inu!

Chairman Chief Ezeku and onye obula choo irigo my throne oga echetu!

Ifuro my red cap? echigo eze Mgbosisi
These other rappers enwero aka olu, fa jee choo olu na Ogbo osisi (lmpbo)

Few lines from The King of Igbo Rap, I am proud of my Anambra illi Brother!!
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by eghost247(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2011
all this argument
for boring igbo rap
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by 04kaa: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2011
Koboland:

Just with a 2 Months old mixtape Industry Heads call him The King already, Google the name
I will upload some of his recent songs

where is the mixtape ,, u no get link, u come dey make mouth dey hype
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by 04kaa: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
@koboland
let him come to lagos and show his skills, i attacked u because u were hating on mr raw wanne for nothing. let him achieve what nigga raw has achieved first, u think say the thing dey easy??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastest Album By D'banj: Run Down / Naija Djs And Their Shameful Demands For Bribes! / What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.