Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap (5668 Views)

Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Hot New Single; Multiply(remix)- Phyno Ft Mi, Timaya, Dat Nigga Raw N Flavour / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by 04kaa: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2011
well bosalin is ok lyrically but i listened to akwa done cast, he wasnt flowing well on verse 1 of the beat , he was just skippin , weak delivery
let me listen to container next

he is just average. see as u dey hype am like say he oversabi. koboland go siddon jare.,nigga raw is king in the south
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Koboland(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
04kaa:

@koboland
let him come to lagos and show his skills, i attacked u because u were hating on mr raw wanne for nothing. let him achieve what nigga raw has achieved first, u think say the thing dey easy??

You are a pure Bosalin hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who is talking about achievement here? are you sure you are not Nigga raw's hype man?

04kaa:

well bosalin is ok lyrically but i listened to akwa done cast, he wasnt flowing well on verse 1 of the beat , he was just skippin , weak delivery

he is just average. see as u dey hype am like say he oversabi. koboland go siddon jare.,nigga raw is king in the south

If BosaLin is average then Nigga Raw is so beneath average, Name who raps better than Him in Igbo? I challange you to drop lines from ur king while i drop Bosalin's for umu Igbo to judge,

You think the first verse of Awka done Cast has weak delivery? dude u r living in the 90's

Nigga Raw has fame, BosaLin got game and you know what he needs to take off, good promo outside the East
He is Celebrated in Anambra ask anybody, You can't name a better Artiste from this region doing their thing here??
One of his lines, Dude is so on top of it he is sitting on the roof lyrically! spits so much sh, t his ar5e is jealous

BosaLin aka Utali is the truth go to his facebook and see comments from people who know what he is , search Bosalin Bosah Nwako
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Utali(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
eghost247:

Igbo rap sef is boring  grin grin

check out Bosalin and change your mind cool
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by jiggaz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2011
04kaa:

Well O4kaa Nigga Raw is a great artiste, very good. But Bosalin is also very good, infact he's d rave now in Anambra, Enugu and Asaba environs. He rules d streets and the campuses. And his music is spreading slowly to PH, Abuja and it will most definitely reach Lagos. Both Nigga Raw and Bosalin are good. Bosalin is like the Igbo version of Dagrin.
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by 04kaa: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
jiggaz:

Well O4kaa Nigga Raw is a great artiste, very good. But Bosalin is also very good, infact he's d rave now in Anambra, Enugu and Asaba environs. He rules d streets and the campuses. And his music is spreading slowly to PH, Abuja and it will most definitely reach Lagos. Both Nigga Raw and Bosalin are good. Bosalin is like the Igbo version of Dagrin.

nice one jiggaz, this is a better way of presenting bosalin unlike koboland who made it obvious that he was hating on niggga raw , the sky is big enuff for many birds to fly , a

anyways jiggas and koboland and co
i need hiphop songs from south side rappers like double k lyrikal and co, pls upload south side rap songs for me i dey beg una, jiggas dont dissappoint me , o
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by jiggaz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
04kaa:

nice one jiggaz, this is a better way of presenting bosalin unlike koboland who made it obvious that he was hating on niggga raw , the sky is big enuff for many birds to fly , a

anyways jiggas and koboland and co
i need hiphop songs from south side rappers like double k lyrikal and co, pls upload south side rap songs for me i dey beg una, jiggas dont dissappoint me , o
I guess those Catz are relatively unknown to me. They must be from PH i think. I will refer u to "Hiphopsouth" on facebook. Dis site has most joints from d South south. Shey i don try O4kaa? Lol.
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by Mcleo007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
For now,there is no dispute to it, Nigga raw is on top of his game as King. Other mediocres like that dude Mc Loph shud step up. BTW, Nigga raw shud melow on his over-usage of lyrical rhyming and stick more to flows.
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by slimberri: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Mr Raw Aka Dat Nigga Raw Remains The King Of Igbo Rap by slimberri: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Djs And Their Shameful Demands For Bribes! / INSTRUMENTAL: Falz – Soft Work (prod. Merlibrownbeatz) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Burna Boy Love, Damini Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.